Windows 10: Hello , i keep getting Freeze when idling , playing games.. the error Kernel Power

Discus and support Hello , i keep getting Freeze when idling , playing games.. the error Kernel Power in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello i need help with Kernel Power Error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by hendrymulia, Aug 23, 2020.

1. Hello , i keep getting Freeze when idling , playing games.. the error Kernel Power

Hello i need help with Kernel Power Error

:)

hendrymulia, Aug 23, 2020

2. Kernel-Power event id 41. BugcheckCode 0

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In-order to get more clarity on this issue and to assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, reply with answers to the below questions:

1. Are you aware of any changes made on your PC, prior to this issue?
    2. Is this issue specific while playing a particular game?
    3. Which edition of Windows are you currently using?

A Kernel Power Event 41 can occur in the following scenarios.

Scenario 1: The computer restarts, and there is a Stop error BugcheckCode in the event data.

Scenario 2: The computer is shut down by pressing and holding the power button.

Scenario 3: The system randomly restarts and no Stop error BugcheckCode is listed, or the computer is completely unresponsive (hard hang).

I suggest you refer the article on Kernel
    Power Event ID 41
    and follow the steps for the scenario that is causing this error on your PC.

Additionally, you can refer the article on Windows
    Kernel event ID 41 error "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first" in Windows

and check if that helps.

Regards,

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Aug 23, 2020
  3. axe0 Win User
    Power Kernel 41 Error, During Gaming, Possibly Software?

Hi storm shadow,

There are 3 different crashes
    1. A freeze crash
    2. A sudden shutdown/restart crash
    3. A bluescreen crash

A memory dump will only be created when a bluescreen crash occurs.
    A kernel event id 41 only means an unexpected power problem has occured what happens with both a shutdown/restart and bluescreen crashes.

I would suggest to check the connection of the components and make sure everything is connected properly to start with.

4. axe0 Win User

Hello , i keep getting Freeze when idling , playing games.. the error Kernel Power

Power Kernel 41 Error, During Gaming, Possibly Software?

@storm shadow, I already explained that in post 7
    There are 3 different crashes

1. A freeze crash
    2. A sudden shutdown/restart crash
    3. A bluescreen crash

A memory dump will only be created when a bluescreen crash occurs.
    A kernel event id 41 only means an unexpected power problem has occured what happens with both a shutdown/restart and bluescreen crashes.

Thema:

Hello , i keep getting Freeze when idling , playing games.. the error Kernel Power

1. Hello , i keep getting Freeze when idling , playing games.. the error Kernel Power - Similar Threads - Hello keep getting

2. Computer freezing while playing games - Kernel Power 41 63

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer freezing while playing games - Kernel Power 41 63: Hey, I built my pc around 4 months ago and have had a lot of issues with it, first it was blue screens which I eventually got fixed but now it just randomly freezes every ~3 days when I'm playing a game. I already ran Heaven Benchmark and everything is doing just fine and I...
  3. Computer freezing while playing games - Kernel Power 41 63

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer freezing while playing games - Kernel Power 41 63: Hey, I built my pc around 4 months ago and have had a lot of issues with it, first it was blue screens which I eventually got fixed but now it just randomly freezes every ~3 days when I'm playing a game. I already ran Heaven Benchmark and everything is doing just fine and I...
  4. Computer freezing while playing games - Kernel Power 41 63

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. the error I keep getting is this: kernel-power 26 / 0x8000400000000002

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the error I keep getting is this: kernel-power 26 / 0x8000400000000002: so my PC keeps crashing with seemingly no reason eversince the May genral win update win10. up until that point it was running perfectly and there wasn't any changes in softwares for a good while before that. since then, I tried everything, and when I say everything I mean...
  6. the error I keep getting is this: kernel-power 26 / 0x8000400000000002

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the error I keep getting is this: kernel-power 26 / 0x8000400000000002: so my PC keeps crashing with seemingly no reason eversince the May genral win update win10. up until that point it was running perfectly and there wasn't any changes in softwares for a good while before that. since then, I tried everything, and when I say everything I mean...
  7. the error I keep getting is this: kernel-power 26 / 0x8000400000000002

8. Windows 10 kernel power error when gaming or idling in game.

Windows 10 kernel power error when gaming or idling in game.: Hi ever since i changed the mobo, cpu and ram i have had kernel power issues. Motherboard: Asus prime B550 CPU Amd ryzen 3600 Gpu Gainward gtx 1060 6gb Ram Corsair vengance pro 16 gb 3600mhz At first i thought it was the hdd, since when i had it plugged in the error happened...
  9. Computer constantly freezing when idle or playing a game

Computer constantly freezing when idle or playing a game: So I've had this issue for a while where it freezes when I leave it on to install something or i'm playing a game more then a few hours, now I checked cpu and the gpu it's not over heating. All my drivers are up to date, I already did the sfc /SCANNOW also did a clean install...
  10. PC keeps freezing when playing games

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC keeps freezing when playing games: Recently my pc has started freezing when playing games but in a weird way. At first my pc would just freeze outright after a few hours of playing games but i could still hear audio from the game and my friends talking on discord. but now the moment i open a game, first my...