Windows 10: Hello, I live in Iran and I do not have access to the Microsoft Store in Windows 11. When I...

Discus and support Hello, I live in Iran and I do not have access to the Microsoft Store in Windows 11. When I... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, I live in Iran and I do not have access to the Microsoft Store in Windows 11. When I open the program, it just rotates. I also tested it with... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by golfarahani, Jan 25, 2023.

1. Hello, I live in Iran and I do not have access to the Microsoft Store in Windows 11. When I...

Hello, I live in Iran and I do not have access to the Microsoft Store in Windows 11. When I open the program, it just rotates. I also tested it with VPN. Can you help me?

:)

golfarahani, Jan 25, 2023

2. How to access Microsoft Store in Iran?

Original title: store

Hi. I live in Iran and i cant use microsoft store. anybody else has this problem? how should i solve it? microsoft experts said that im detected by microsoft that im living in Iran (the biggest crime in the world!)

Moved from Community Participation Center

Original title: store

OS not specified

***Subject edited for clarity by the moderator.***

AhuraHavasi, Jan 25, 2023
  3. How to access Microsoft Store in Iran?

Hello Ahura,

Were the Microsoft experts you previously talked with from our Answer Desk team?

Apparently, Microsoft Store has yet to be available in Iran. You can check this
    link
    for the supported countries. For better assistance regarding your concern, we suggest contacting our
    Microsoft Store Support team.

We're just here if you need further assistance.

Devlin Sco, Jan 25, 2023
  4. Hello, I live in Iran and I do not have access to the Microsoft Store in Windows 11. When I...

I have problems accessing windows apps from Iran

Hello,

It seems Microsoft Store is not available in Iran.

Refer answer provided here:

Redirecting

Regards.

Kapil Arya MVP, Jan 25, 2023
Thema:

Hello, I live in Iran and I do not have access to the Microsoft Store in Windows 11. When I...

1. Hello, I live in Iran and I do not have access to the Microsoft Store in Windows 11. When I... - Similar Threads - Hello live Iran

2. Microsoft Store is saying that I have Photoshop installed when I do not.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store is saying that I have Photoshop installed when I do not.: So I went to install Photoshop from the Microsoft Store. But once I got to the page it tells me that it is installed already. I went to my apps lists and PS is not installed. I have tried to reset the Store but it still tells me that it is installed. How can I fix this? I do...
  3. Microsoft Store is saying that I have Photoshop installed when I do not.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store is saying that I have Photoshop installed when I do not.: So I went to install Photoshop from the Microsoft Store. But once I got to the page it tells me that it is installed already. I went to my apps lists and PS is not installed. I have tried to reset the Store but it still tells me that it is installed. How can I fix this? I do...
  4. I do not have the microsoft store app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I do not have the microsoft store app: Hey all, I'm writing here because at this point I don't know what to do. I got a new computer on September 8, 2023. I have a Cyberpower PC Game Master Series. The processor is AMD Ryzen 5 5500, and the system is 64-bit. I have the windows 11 home, version: 22H2. I don't have...
  5. I do not have the microsoft store app

I do not have the microsoft store app: Hey all, I'm writing here because at this point I don't know what to do. I got a new computer on September 8, 2023. I have a Cyberpower PC Game Master Series. The processor is AMD Ryzen 5 5500, and the system is 64-bit. I have the windows 11 home, version: 22H2. I don't have...
  6. Hello, I live in Iran and I do not have access to the Microsoft Store in Windows 11. When I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, I live in Iran and I do not have access to the Microsoft Store in Windows 11. When I...: Hello, I live in Iran and I do not have access to the Microsoft Store in Windows 11. When I open the program, it just rotates. I also tested it with VPN. Can you help me?...
  7. Hello, I live in Iran and I do not have access to the Microsoft Store in Windows 11. When I...

Hello, I live in Iran and I do not have access to the Microsoft Store in Windows 11. When I...: Hello, I live in Iran and I do not have access to the Microsoft Store in Windows 11. When I open the program, it just rotates. I also tested it with VPN. Can you help me?...
  8. Microsoft store says that I don't have internet connection when I do.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store says that I don't have internet connection when I do.: I have been trying to download minecraft after uninstalling it due to bugs and this keeps popping up. Troubleshooter also seems to think that I'm not connected, and windows isn't updating....
  9. hello, do i have to download the apps from the microsoft store ; which i have already...

hello, do i have to download the apps from the microsoft store ; which i have already...: i openeda new acoount and i dont get my apps which i installed on the other acoount, so , should i install them again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-do-i-have-to-download-the-apps-from-the/7d2816d9-0d1e-42d9-b83d-034d46128a32
  10. I have problems accessing windows apps from Iran

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I have problems accessing windows apps from Iran: Hi, I am a Digital Marketer. I travel a lot. I have been traveled to Iran previous month. I was trying to enter my Microsoft Store from my laptop. But it didn't load. I am wondering what was the problem. Does anyone know about this problem?...