Windows 10: Hello! i need help because a error code keeps on geting looped when I turn on pc it says...

Discus and support Hello! i need help because a error code keeps on geting looped when I turn on pc it says... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; keeps on looping when I turn on pcBlue screen error code: inaccessible boot device... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Christopher Given, Feb 5, 2023.

1. Hello! i need help because a error code keeps on geting looped when I turn on pc it says...

keeps on looping when I turn on pcBlue screen error code: inaccessible boot device

:)

Christopher Given, Feb 5, 2023

2. ERROR CODE 0x8000000a

Hi,

The error code that you have encountered is related to the update. We suggest running the
    Fix Windows Update errors, these troubleshooting steps are used to help resolve error code 0x8000000a.

Keep us in the loop with the result.

Robert Caw, Feb 5, 2023
  3. NUV
    Nuv Win User
    ati2dvag infinite loop error

I have

Processor:
    • AMD Athlon 64X2 4400+ (Brisbane)
    • Core Volt:1.336 V
    MotherBoard:
    • Model- RS690-SB600
    • Chipset Ati
    Bios:
    • Pheonix Technologied Ltd.
    • Version 6.00PG
    Graphics card:TechPowerUp

I am getting a blue screen saying (as far as i can remember)

Code: The Problem seems to be caused by the following file: ati2dvag The device driver got stuck in an infinite loop[/quote] Any solution to this problem ?

4. Mark_W. Win User

Hello! i need help because a error code keeps on geting looped when I turn on pc it says...

update error code 801812CB

Hello ShawnWilliams:

Thank you for posting to the forum regarding your update error. At this point, I will provide some basic troubleshooting and request more information. There is no documentation or mention of this specific error by other customers. Please verify the following:

• What is the exact error code and message included?
    • Where do you receive this error, on the PC, on the phone, in the Zune software, etc...?
    • What is the current OS running on your phone, tap settings > about > more info?
    • What is the OS running on your PC?

As for general troubleshooting, try the steps in this article,
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2484484?wa=wsignin1.0
    . As there is no mention of your error code I do suggest you review all the steps in this article. I would start with the steps for error code 801812C1 as this is the closest code I could find to the
    one posted.

If you continue to have this error after trying the above steps, please attempt the update from another PC connected to a different network. If you can we would also suggest you use another sync cable.

Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Mark W.

Mark_W., Feb 5, 2023
Thema:

Hello! i need help because a error code keeps on geting looped when I turn on pc it says...

1. Hello! i need help because a error code keeps on geting looped when I turn on pc it says... - Similar Threads - Hello need help

2. Hello i need help ntoskrnl.exe error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello i need help ntoskrnl.exe error: Hi! need help with the blue BSOD screen, in the minidump link for an error. There is an assumption that the error is related to the nvidia 546.01 driverhttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1jyd8w7Wceia3v7N2TZ1oYmVXrricYDC2/view?usp=sharingntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+4c4ede...
  3. Hello i need help ntoskrnl.exe error.

Hello i need help ntoskrnl.exe error.: Log: ntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+4c4ede fffff802`6fe00000 fffff802`70e47000 0x01047000 0x7d02613e 17.06.2036 12:32:46 Microsoft® Windows® Operating System NT Kernel & System 10.0.22621.2428 WinBuild.160101.0800 Microsoft Corporation C:\Windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe The file:...
  4. Hello need help as fast as possible because with microsoft defender it says i have a virus...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello need help as fast as possible because with microsoft defender it says i have a virus...: i recently installed a mod menu for gta online to have fun making modded cars and to do that you need to download scripts to your pc to have it like a google chrome extension way to add stuff to the mod menu but when i installed it windows defender detected a trojan named...
  5. Hello need help as fast as possible because with microsoft defender it says i have a virus...

Hello need help as fast as possible because with microsoft defender it says i have a virus...: i recently installed a mod menu for gta online to have fun making modded cars and to do that you need to download scripts to your pc to have it like a google chrome extension way to add stuff to the mod menu but when i installed it windows defender detected a trojan named...
  6. Hello! i need help because a error code keeps on geting looped when I turn on pc it says...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello! i need help because a error code keeps on geting looped when I turn on pc it says...: keeps on looping when I turn on pcBlue screen error code: inaccessible boot device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-need-help-because-a-error-code-keeps-on/4a3cb54f-b178-417b-a3f3-7112c9e59626
  7. Hello there i need help with a pc fault.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello there i need help with a pc fault.: I'm trying to repair my pc in safe mode mode however when i goto to safe mode and try to access the CMD it asks for my microsoft windows password I don't have 1 as I only use a pin. It then says i need to login into windows and then set my account to admin privileges however...
  8. Hello there i need help with a pc fault.

Hello there i need help with a pc fault.: I'm trying to repair my pc in safe mode mode however when i goto to safe mode and try to access the CMD it asks for my microsoft windows password I don't have 1 as I only use a pin. It then says i need to login into windows and then set my account to admin privileges however...
  9. Hello there i need help with a pc fault.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. i keep geting a blue screen that says your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart.were...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i keep geting a blue screen that says your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart.were...: I typed every thing in the subject box but yes I keep signing in and going to the browser and unexpected_kernel_mode_trap pops up on the blue screen pleas help the laptop I have is a motile laptop with amd 3200u...