Windows 10: Hello, I need help reinstalling my wifi network adapter driver

Discus and support Hello, I need help reinstalling my wifi network adapter driver in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have a Gateway laptop, model GWTN133-1BK, which came with Windows 10. Everything was working perfectly until the day I awoke to find that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Christopher Sapp, Mar 23, 2023.

1. Hello, I need help reinstalling my wifi network adapter driver

Hello, I have a Gateway laptop, model GWTN133-1BK, which came with Windows 10. Everything was working perfectly until the day I awoke to find that overnight it had upgraded to 11. Not a problem as I have other computers running 11. But in this case, I found that I could no longer access the internet. As I work online, this was a problem. So, I ran through the usual fixes. Device manager, disable/enable Qualcomm wifi driver with no luck. Then the remove driver and restart fix for the system to auto-reinstall the driver, but the driver wasn't reinstalled. Now, it's been an unending effort to 1

:)

Christopher Sapp, Mar 23, 2023

2. no wifi driver in Network Adapter

We appreciate your response. You can try to reinstall your Wi-Fi driver by scanning for hardware changes. Follow the steps below:

• Go to the Device Manager.
    • Click the Action tab.
    • Select Scan for hardware changes and follow the prompts to reinstall the missing driver.

If the issue persists, kindly provide us a screenshot of what you are seeing in the
    Device Manager under Network Adapters.

Looking forward for an update.

Kristine Arp, Mar 23, 2023
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Windows 10 - Cannot connect to WiFi. How to uninstall network adapter driver?

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Right click on Windows icon on the taskbar.
    • Select Control panel.
    • Click on network and sharing center.
    • At the left top corner click on Change adapter settings.
    • There you will be able to see the Driver name of the network Adapter next to the Icon.
    • Then you can go to device manager and check for that network adapter and you can uninstall the driver.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Mar 23, 2023
  4. RhinoCan Win User

Hello, I need help reinstalling my wifi network adapter driver

I keep losing my WiFi adapter

I tried the Option 2 approach but kept getting the Error NetSetupDeleteObjecton Network Adapter error (0x80070005) error, even after a dozen executions of the command. That seemed like it was going nowhere so I tried Option 1.

After completing the reboot in Option 1, I never got the dialog that asked if I wanted to make the computer discoverable, even after a significant wait.

Do you have any further suggestions? I'm going to move on to "Compumind's" suggestion in the meantime and see if that helps....

- - - Updated - - -

I started working my way down the list.

1. Both the ipv4 and ipv6 resets said "access denied!". However, the mere attempt worked *briefly*, then the WiFi went down again.
    2. I disabled and re-enabled the network adapter. Again, it worked *briefly*, then I lost the WiFi again.
    3. I tried to disable the antivirus but couldn't find a setting for that so uninstalled it entirely. I got the WiFi back and this time it stayed on for several hours instead of a few minutes so I assumed it was fixed. Then I installed the new Avast One and the WiFi is still working so I'm assuming that all is well finally!

Thank you for this list of suggestions!!!

RhinoCan, Mar 23, 2023
Thema:

Hello, I need help reinstalling my wifi network adapter driver

1. Hello, I need help reinstalling my wifi network adapter driver - Similar Threads - Hello need help

2. Network adapter not showing WiFi driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network adapter not showing WiFi driver: Hi! I recently installed windows 10 on my sisters laptop after her SSD m.2 went corrupt and no longer was coming up in BIOS. The laptop also kept booting into BIOS because of this. However, now that I’ve done an install using USB flash drive 64 bit windows 10 home, the laptop...
  3. I need help with my network adapter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help with my network adapter: so my computer was working fine for the first month and then my WIFI 2 Realtek RTL8188FTV Wireless LAN 802.11n USB 2.0 Network Adapter if you want to look into it also the USB network driver I personally internet is always turning its self off even if i have the "Connect when...
  4. I need help with my network adapter

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I need help with my network adapter: so my computer was working fine for the first month and then my WIFI 2 Realtek RTL8188FTV Wireless LAN 802.11n USB 2.0 Network Adapter if you want to look into it also the USB network driver I personally internet is always turning its self off even if i have the "Connect when...
  5. I need help with my network adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Hello, I need help reinstalling my wifi network adapter driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, I need help reinstalling my wifi network adapter driver: Hello, I have a Gateway laptop, model GWTN133-1BK, which came with Windows 10. Everything was working perfectly until the day I awoke to find that overnight it had upgraded to 11. Not a problem as I have other computers running 11. But in this case, I found that I could no...
  7. WiFi Drivers/ Network Adapter Drivers

WiFi Drivers/ Network Adapter Drivers: I recently reset my network on windows 10 settings, I thought it would help but it didn’t so now every time I turn on my pc or restart it I have to keep reinstalling the current network adapter drivers so that WiFi options show up, is there any way to fix this? When I check...
  8. Need help reinstalling my driver

Need help reinstalling my driver: I have a windows 10 satellite toshiba laptop for about 6 years when suddenly the network adapter would go into hidden. i tried restarting countless times, resetting netsh and uninstalling but when i uninstalled it didn't reinstall...
  9. My wifi Adapter is Gone!! And I need help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My wifi Adapter is Gone!! And I need help: So, I recently had a crash on my windows 10 which has caused my wifi adapter to vanish. My wifi adapter is not even on device manager< Network adapters, all except the ethernet option and other drivers but no wifi adapters. I have contacted Microsoft about this and through...
  10. Reinstall or fix drivers for network adapters

Reinstall or fix drivers for network adapters: Problem: Short: No connection to internet. Expanded: Purchased a refurbished Surface Laptop running on Windows 10. Arrived and started up on the 16th. Installed SIMS, game files, and transferred some photos and videos. Running fine until the 18th, when it would not connect...