Windows 10: Hello I need help to this once and forever

Discus and support Hello I need help to this once and forever in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH] i want to stop this service from working because it takes so much internet data and make the network laging please help i end the task... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Neo187, Jul 16, 2020.

1. Neo187 Win User

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jul 16, 2020
  3. window10 sound problems - I need help can you help me do that to fix the sound.

Hi,

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• What all the troubleshooting steps have you tried to resolved the issue?
    • What is the exact issue are you facing with sound?
    • Are you getting any error message?
    • Have you installed all the pending Windows updates?

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to install all the latest pending Windows updates as below and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and click on “update and security”.
    • Under tab “Windows update”, click on the icon “check for updates”.
    • Then once you find the pending updates install it and check.

Method 2: I suggest you to follow the steps from the below article and check if it helps.

Fix sound problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to help.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, Jul 16, 2020
  4. Arul_D Win User

Hello I need help to this once and forever

Hello. PC Problem plz Help!

Hello Hronis,

Thank you for replying back with the status of this issue

• Is this issue occurs only when playing games or with all the other applications?
    This issue may occur due to presence of unused files in Windows or due to software conflicts.

I would suggest you to run system maintenance troubleshooter
    and check if it helps.

Method 1:

Please follow these steps:

a. Type troubleshooting in the search box on taskbar and click on it in results.

b. Click "View all" and then click "System Maintenance".

c. Click "Next" and follow on-screen instructions.

If still this issue persists follow the below method

Method 2:

I suggest you follow the below steps and check if helps:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager.

• Expand Display Driver from the list.
    • Right click on the Graphic driver and select
      update driver software.
    If the issue still persists, I suggest you to go to the manufacturer’s website of your graphic card and check for any updated drivers available there. If so, try to install them and check if it fix the issue.

If no updated drivers available then try installing the available drivers in compatibility mode.

Refer the steps:

• Download the Drive from the manufacture’s website, Right click on the setup file and select Properties.
    • Click the compatibility tab, tick the box next to Run this program in compatibility mode for and select Windows.
    Hope the information helps, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Arul_D, Jul 16, 2020
Thema:

Hello I need help to this once and forever

1. Hello I need help to this once and forever - Similar Threads - Hello need help

2. HELLO I NEED HELP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELLO I NEED HELP: I'm screaming right now since my computer wont boot and wont get to sign in page anymore. I get to the welcome page and repeat the process over again. This is the worse since I need to get to the computer to do my work. I need this badly. Can someone help me....
  3. Hello I need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello I need help: I need to finish all the updates today but it is not finishing says some updates are missing. When I run it will load immediately then stop with nothing. Is it temporary not working it is just me? I need help....
  4. Hello I need help

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Hello I need help: Hello,I purchased laptop online and everything works fine and it runs smooth however the MS Store is not opening. I know I need to sign in to Microsoft account so I did to ensure that my MS Store will work however it is not opening at all. I try to run wsreset but nothing is...
  5. Hello I need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello I need help: Hello,I purchased laptop online and everything works fine and it runs smooth however the MS Store is not opening. I know I need to sign in to Microsoft account so I did to ensure that my MS Store will work however it is not opening at all. I try to run wsreset but nothing is...
  6. Hello I need help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello I need help: I need some help in the icons inside the arrow of system tray. When I click on the arrow and choose any icon there it will not open or it will not turn on at all. Yesterday it is working fine but I dont know what happen why it is not working today. The only thing that Im...
  7. Hello I need help

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Hello I need help: I hope you're doing fine. Folks of Microsoft I need assistance with my Store never download apps. Its funny since I can download from third party website some apps that I need but I need to download apps from my Store and it is not working. It says something went wrong with...
  8. hello i need help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hello i need help: i want to upgrade my windows system to windows 11i currently am using windows 10 home version 2004i have a problem that i get, whenever i try to search for update, Your device is missing important security and quality fixes.when i click search for updates it stays loading for...
  9. Hello, I need help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hello, I need help!: So, I uninstalled my Bluetooth drivers out of frustration today. (Bluetooth would refuse to work, for some reason) On that note, I’d like to see if anyone had solutions for me? I can’t seem to get them back, and I have tried checking hidden devices. submitted by...
  10. Hello i need help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Hello i need help: I have a problem . on computerThe problem is that I cannot do anything I cannot open the Windows menu and I cannot do anything. If I click the left mouse button, the browser opens for me and I cannot write anything in the browser and I cannot download anything. Please help me...