Windows 10: Hello I need help with my renewal...also if I am the account holder...I seem to be sharing...

Discus and support Hello I need help with my renewal...also if I am the account holder...I seem to be sharing... in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; can you help me renew please... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Paul Oldfield, May 30, 2023.

1. Hello I need help with my renewal...also if I am the account holder...I seem to be sharing...

can you help me renew please

:)

Paul Oldfield, May 30, 2023

2. Cannot access shared network drive

I could scream! so much time wasted on this stupid error, as if time is not precious enough!
    It probably would work fine if I could see the other computer! But I cannot see the other computer!

sharonspost, May 30, 2023
  3. DTG1 Win User
    Cannot access shared network drive

Personally, I wouldnt use Everyone. If anyone hacks into you, they have full access to everything and can demolish everything on your raid. I would rather set up accounts and access separately for each person. That way, I know who did all that damage. In the end with a little extra work, I feel more secure by using Authenticated Users.

If this helps.
    step 1 create non-microsoft account and without email and address without admin rights
    step 2 share a drive or folder to specific user account (if Everyone is listed, remove it)
    step 3 set security > add Authenticated Users (if more than 1 account) or add specific users
    step 3a remove Everyone from list
    step 3b uncheck full control and write for all items listed except SYSTEM and Admin account.
    step 4 right click Start > Computer Management > System Tools > Shared Folders > Shares ... to verify settings and change anything else. You can also see the number of connections to each share here.

4. Vesao Win User

Hello I need help with my renewal...also if I am the account holder...I seem to be sharing...

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, May 30, 2023
Thema:

Hello I need help with my renewal...also if I am the account holder...I seem to be sharing...

1. Hello I need help with my renewal...also if I am the account holder...I seem to be sharing... - Similar Threads - Hello need help

2. Hello I need help with my renewal...also if I am the account holder...I seem to be sharing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello I need help with my renewal...also if I am the account holder...I seem to be sharing...: can you help me renew please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-need-help-with-my-renewalalso-if-i-am-the/d1d3be44-427b-4178-a273-0523184179ab
  3. Hello I need help with my renewal...also if I am the account holder...I seem to be sharing...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello I need help with my renewal...also if I am the account holder...I seem to be sharing...: can you help me renew please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-need-help-with-my-renewalalso-if-i-am-the/d1d3be44-427b-4178-a273-0523184179ab
  4. HELLO I NEED HELP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELLO I NEED HELP: I'm screaming right now since my computer wont boot and wont get to sign in page anymore. I get to the welcome page and repeat the process over again. This is the worse since I need to get to the computer to do my work. I need this badly. Can someone help me....
  5. Hello I need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello I need help: I need to finish all the updates today but it is not finishing says some updates are missing. When I run it will load immediately then stop with nothing. Is it temporary not working it is just me? I need help....
  6. Hello I need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello I need help: Hello,I purchased laptop online and everything works fine and it runs smooth however the MS Store is not opening. I know I need to sign in to Microsoft account so I did to ensure that my MS Store will work however it is not opening at all. I try to run wsreset but nothing is...
  7. Hello I need help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello I need help: I need some help in the icons inside the arrow of system tray. When I click on the arrow and choose any icon there it will not open or it will not turn on at all. Yesterday it is working fine but I dont know what happen why it is not working today. The only thing that Im...
  8. Hello I need help

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Hello I need help: I hope you're doing fine. Folks of Microsoft I need assistance with my Store never download apps. Its funny since I can download from third party website some apps that I need but I need to download apps from my Store and it is not working. It says something went wrong with...
  9. Hello i need help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Hello i need help: I have a problem . on computerThe problem is that I cannot do anything I cannot open the Windows menu and I cannot do anything. If I click the left mouse button, the browser opens for me and I cannot write anything in the browser and I cannot download anything. Please help me...
  10. Need to renew my subscription, nothing here seems to help! I had a tech help contract.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Need to renew my subscription, nothing here seems to help! I had a tech help contract.: Need to renew my subscription, nothing here seems to help! I had a tech help contract. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-renew-my-subscription-nothing-here-seems/e865c0c5-4d7b-47b2-b245-4bc46d0dd4ce"