Windows 10: Hello I need help with my windows account

Discus and support Hello I need help with my windows account in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have deleted my old account of microsoft but i didnt sign out of my windows when i requested to cancel it, now i cant change this account and when i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by _ Akio, May 24, 2024.

1. _ Akio Win User

Hello I need help with my windows account

I have deleted my old account of microsoft but i didnt sign out of my windows when i requested to cancel it, now i cant change this account and when i try to change account it says "An Illegal state change was requested" please help as soon as possible

:)

_ Akio, May 24, 2024
Thema:

Hello I need help with my windows account

1. Hello I need help with my windows account - Similar Threads - Hello need help

2. Hello I need help with my windows account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello I need help with my windows account: I have deleted my old account of microsoft but i didnt sign out of my windows when i requested to cancel it, now i cant change this account and when i try to change account it says "An Illegal state change was requested" please help as soon as possible...
  3. Hello I need help on my Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello I need help on my Windows: My Windows has a problem where the mail app failed to launch every time. I run reset on the app and repair with no luck at all. This is Windows 11 PC came from the upgrade and I know that everything is compatible since this is a new PC....
  4. Hello I need help on my Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello I need help on my Windows: My Windows has a problem where the mail app failed to launch every time. I run reset on the app and repair with no luck at all. This is Windows 11 PC came from the upgrade and I know that everything is compatible since this is a new PC....
  5. Hello I need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello I need help: Hello,I purchased laptop online and everything works fine and it runs smooth however the MS Store is not opening. I know I need to sign in to Microsoft account so I did to ensure that my MS Store will work however it is not opening at all. I try to run wsreset but nothing is...
  6. Hello I need help

Hello I need help: I need some help in the icons inside the arrow of system tray. When I click on the arrow and choose any icon there it will not open or it will not turn on at all. Yesterday it is working fine but I dont know what happen why it is not working today. The only thing that Im...
  7. Hello I need help

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Hello I need help: I hope you're doing fine. Folks of Microsoft I need assistance with my Store never download apps. Its funny since I can download from third party website some apps that I need but I need to download apps from my Store and it is not working. It says something went wrong with...
  8. hello , i need help to unlock bitlocker on my microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hello , i need help to unlock bitlocker on my microsoft account: hello , i need help to unlock bitlocker on my microsoft account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-need-help-to-unlock-bitlocker-on-my/22d6703a-62c9-473b-a44f-7fa61d437183
  9. hello , i need help to unlock bitlocker on my microsoft account

hello , i need help to unlock bitlocker on my microsoft account: hello , i need help to unlock bitlocker on my microsoft account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-need-help-to-unlock-bitlocker-on-my/22d6703a-62c9-473b-a44f-7fa61d437183
  10. hello , i need help to unlock bitlocker on my microsoft account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security