Windows 10: Hello, I need some help, I just reinstalled my Windows and noticed that Windows defender is...

Discus and support Hello, I need some help, I just reinstalled my Windows and noticed that Windows defender is... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Benc24 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k5ggj9/hello_i_need_some_help_i_just_reinstalled_my/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Benc24, Dec 2, 2020.

1. /u/Benc24 Win User

Hello, I need some help, I just reinstalled my Windows and noticed that Windows defender is...

/u/Benc24, Dec 2, 2020

2. How reinstall windows defender

Hello LucianN1, my name is Irisdiel and I am an independent advisor.

I suggest you follow the instructions down below.

Step 1: Enable Windows defender from control panel

1. Press Windows + X, Click on control panel.

2. On right top corner click on View and then choose large items.

3. Now from the list click on Windows Defender and try to enable it.

If not try to enable it from services.

Step 2: Enable Window defender from services.msc.

1. Press Windows + R, to open run prompt.

2. Type services.msc and press enter to open services list.

3. Under services look from Windows defender service and start the service.

I also suggest you refer to the link down below.

URL:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/for...

Hope this helps!

Thank you and good luck,

Regards- .

Irisdiel H, Dec 2, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 2, 2020
  4. Hello, I need some help, I just reinstalled my Windows and noticed that Windows defender is...

Help, cant create windows image

Hello there, @fullinfusion!

It seems like some sort of an OS confusion has happened with your secondary WD Black and I'm sorry to hear about that. *Frown Hello, I need some help, I just reinstalled my Windows and noticed that Windows defender is... :(
    Maybe re-formatting it would help indeed as the community already mentioned. I'd suggest to take a look at this step-by-step how to partition and format an HDD: http://products.wdc.com/support/kb.ashx?id=PYCoid
    Keep in mind that this will wipe clean the drive, so you should backup all important data from the drive somewhere else.
    I noticed from the screenshots that your HDD appears as Disk 0, this means that it's plugged in the primary SATA port where the SSD (as an OS drive) should be. Actually it is possible that because of this Windows cannot create the image there. Swap the ports of the SSD and the HDD, this might help as well.

Keep me posted. Hope this helped! *Smile Hello, I need some help, I just reinstalled my Windows and noticed that Windows defender is... :)
    SuperSoph_WD

SuperSoph_WD, Dec 2, 2020
Thema:

Hello, I need some help, I just reinstalled my Windows and noticed that Windows defender is...

1. Hello, I need some help, I just reinstalled my Windows and noticed that Windows defender is... - Similar Threads - Hello need help

2. I just need some help fixing it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just need some help fixing it: After I restored to another point and restarted I kept getting blue screened and I been stuck trying to deal with your pc couldn't start properly error code: 0xc0000001 for hours and can't seem to fix it....
  3. I just need some help fixing it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I just need some help fixing it: After I restored to another point and restarted I kept getting blue screened and I been stuck trying to deal with your pc couldn't start properly error code: 0xc0000001 for hours and can't seem to fix it....
  4. Hello, I just built my first pc, and I need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, I just built my first pc, and I need help: I bought a new windows 10 key and I'm wondering if I can use that for windows 11, because when I do it with windows 10, I get stopcode 0xc000021a...
  5. Hello I need help on my Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello I need help on my Windows: My Windows has a problem where the mail app failed to launch every time. I run reset on the app and repair with no luck at all. This is Windows 11 PC came from the upgrade and I know that everything is compatible since this is a new PC....
  6. Hello I need help on my Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello I need help on my Windows: My Windows has a problem where the mail app failed to launch every time. I run reset on the app and repair with no luck at all. This is Windows 11 PC came from the upgrade and I know that everything is compatible since this is a new PC....
  7. Hello! I need some help with this...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hello! I need some help with this...: Hello to those who are reading this and stay safe and healthy. Okay, let me cut to the chase... The thing is that my very, very old laptop which runs on Windows 10, has started to give slow response to me. Here's the specs: Intel Pentium(R) T3200 Dual Core at 2.00ghz 3 GB...
  8. Hello i need some help in this question

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Hello i need some help in this question: I got a blue screen of death in Windows 10 1709Pro in the stop code it said unexpected kernel trap,also i tried to install a never version of windows 10 but it just keeped getting a blue screen.Can i get some answers in what does that mean?And how to fix the problem? Thank...
  9. Hello, I was just needed some help real quick.

Hello, I was just needed some help real quick.: So my windows button on my kb just recently broke so I was wondering if there was a command that could open the tab. Thanks submitted by /u/ThatDudeAnsoon [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ia7otw/hello_i_was_just_needed_some_help_real_quick/
  10. Hello!! I need some help on this one.

Hello!! I need some help on this one.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/AdvancedTea [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fzv11n/hello_i_need_some_help_on_this_one/