Windows 10: Hello. I need your help please.

Discus and support Hello. I need your help please. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; (VTS_02_1.VOB - copy virus removal) Once I tried to install some videos from a DVD, I don't know what happened when I deleted one of the videos and on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Soroush Amin, Jul 21, 2019.

1. Hello. I need your help please.

(VTS_02_1.VOB - copy virus removal)

Once I tried to install some videos from a DVD, I don't know what happened when I deleted one of the videos and on my desktop this file remained and many times I've been trying to delete it, it cannot be deleted. It keeps telling me(Could not find this item. This is no longer located in C:\Users\drami\Desktop. Verify the item's location and try again. Hello. I need your help please. 491d142e-2a41-4a9c-8c66-7c1e73d7f3be?upload=true.png

:)

Soroush Amin, Jul 21, 2019

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jul 21, 2019
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Hello. PC Problem plz Help!

Hello Hronis,

Thank you for replying back with the status of this issue

• Is this issue occurs only when playing games or with all the other applications?
    This issue may occur due to presence of unused files in Windows or due to software conflicts.

I would suggest you to run system maintenance troubleshooter
    and check if it helps.

Method 1:

Please follow these steps:

a. Type troubleshooting in the search box on taskbar and click on it in results.

b. Click "View all" and then click "System Maintenance".

c. Click "Next" and follow on-screen instructions.

If still this issue persists follow the below method

Method 2:

I suggest you follow the below steps and check if helps:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager.

• Expand Display Driver from the list.
    • Right click on the Graphic driver and select
      update driver software.
    If the issue still persists, I suggest you to go to the manufacturer’s website of your graphic card and check for any updated drivers available there. If so, try to install them and check if it fix the issue.

If no updated drivers available then try installing the available drivers in compatibility mode.

Refer the steps:

• Download the Drive from the manufacture’s website, Right click on the setup file and select Properties.
    • Click the compatibility tab, tick the box next to Run this program in compatibility mode for and select Windows.
    Hope the information helps, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Arul_D, Jul 21, 2019
  4. Hello. I need your help please.

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jul 21, 2019
Thema:

Hello. I need your help please.

1. Hello. I need your help please. - Similar Threads - Hello need help

2. Hello.... I NEED HELP PLEASE!!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hello.... I NEED HELP PLEASE!!: I have Dell Latitude E6540 Laptop with Windows 10 Professional version 22H2, OS Build 19045.2364, Windows Experience Pack 120.2212.3920.0 THIS IS MY PROBLEM.... I need to find out if i do a clean install of Windows 10 on my laptop, will i LOSE everything in my OneDrive? What...
  3. Hello.... I NEED HELP PLEASE!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello.... I NEED HELP PLEASE!!: I have Dell Latitude E6540 Laptop with Windows 10 Professional version 22H2, OS Build 19045.2364, Windows Experience Pack 120.2212.3920.0 THIS IS MY PROBLEM.... I need to find out if i do a clean install of Windows 10 on my laptop, will i LOSE everything in my OneDrive? What...
  4. Hello.... I NEED HELP PLEASE!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Hello, i need your help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, i need your help: My computer suddenly pauses everything im using, like the youtube, or the spotify.What should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-need-your-help/dfac35c5-369f-4ce4-a880-5aaec956e25d
  6. Hello, i need your help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello, i need your help: My computer suddenly pauses everything im using, like the youtube, or the spotify.What should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-need-your-help/dfac35c5-369f-4ce4-a880-5aaec956e25d
  7. i need your help somebody Please?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i need your help somebody Please?: My mommy formated her computer and it went ok but when it started back up it wouldn't let her use her mouse to set her pc up. i need your help? it goes to the screen that says hello your name and US and that blue screen but you can't set it up because the mouse don't work or...
  8. i need your help somebody Please?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i need your help somebody Please?: I formated my computer and it went ok but when it started back up it wouldn't let me use my mouse to set my pc up. i need your help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-your-help-somebody-please/885d146c-41aa-4458-834e-bf5ad97eae29
  9. Hello guys please need a help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Hello guys please need a help: Hi guys i need a help please I did spoofed my pc for unbanned myself for valorant and i really want back to normal hwid pc There's anything i can do to unspoof my pc Thank you guys btw sorry for my bad English...
  10. I really need your help please !

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I really need your help please !: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Jotaro_Bridge_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f8hwww/i_really_need_your_help_please/