Windows 10: hello I reinstalled Windows 10 n and got a problem with GTA 5

Discus and support hello I reinstalled Windows 10 n and got a problem with GTA 5 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I want to ask how to fix Gta when I run out I'm wrong And it does not give me write that it stopped working then pushing Safe mode again does not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by vilimirjelqzkov, Aug 3, 2018.

1. hello I reinstalled Windows 10 n and got a problem with GTA 5

I want to ask how to fix Gta when I run out I'm wrong And it does not give me write that it stopped working then pushing Safe mode again does not happen the same again when pressed again Repeat the same!

:)

vilimirjelqzkov, Aug 3, 2018

2. GTA 5 black screen problem

Hi Vlado,

To get better clarity on the issue, kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you experiencing this issue only with GTA 5 or with any other games on Windows 10?
    • Has it ever worked before with Windows 10?
    • Have you tried running the GTA 5 in compatibility mode?
    • How are you trying to access the game? Is it from Windows Store, Xbox app, or desktop application?

We look forward to your response.

Monica Cam, Aug 3, 2018
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    how to run gta in windows 10

Hi Shashwat,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Which version of GTA are you using?
    • Is the issue specific to GTA game?
    • When you say 'cannot run on 600*400*32' are you referring to screen resolution?

If yes I suggest you to follow the steps below and check.

• Type Change the Screen resolution on Search
      and hit Enter.
    • Under Resolution change to Recommended settings.

Do let us know if you are able to play GTA game in Windows 10. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Aug 3, 2018
  4. rjamaan Win User

hello I reinstalled Windows 10 n and got a problem with GTA 5

GTA 4 and GTA 5 Not compatible on Windows 10

Dear Sir/Ma'am

I bought Asus Notebook MODEL No.:A555LF Dated on April 2016 with WINDOWS 10, 64-bit OS.

Please fix this problem and send updates for Windows 10 because i'm facing problem i couldn't play Gta 4 and Gta 5 and games which is run(Compatible) on Windows Xp, Vista, 7

I'm eagerly waiting for this..

With Regards

Amaan

rjamaan, Aug 3, 2018
Thema:

hello I reinstalled Windows 10 n and got a problem with GTA 5

1. hello I reinstalled Windows 10 n and got a problem with GTA 5 - Similar Threads - hello reinstalled got

2. GTA 5 screen resolution laptop problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA 5 screen resolution laptop problem: i try to play gta 5, the screen resolution on the in-game setting menu stuck at 1366x768, i want to change that to 800x600 my laptop is not high spec , this is my specs:IntelR CoreTM i5-6300U CPU @ 2.40GHz 2.50 GHz16GB RAM 256GB SSD Intel HD Graphics 520Laptop lenovo thinkpad...
  3. GTA 5 screen resolution laptop problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GTA 5 screen resolution laptop problem: i try to play gta 5, the screen resolution on the in-game setting menu stuck at 1366x768, i want to change that to 800x600 my laptop is not high spec , this is my specs:IntelR CoreTM i5-6300U CPU @ 2.40GHz 2.50 GHz16GB RAM 256GB SSD Intel HD Graphics 520Laptop lenovo thinkpad...
  4. GTA 5 screen resolution laptop problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. GTA 5 screen resolution problem

GTA 5 screen resolution problem: Hi,I just update my pc to win 11 and when i try to play gta 5, the screen resolution on the in-game setting menu stuck at 1080x1920, i want to change that to 1280x720 cause my pc not high spec, can someone help me?Thanks...
  6. GTA 5 screen resolution problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA 5 screen resolution problem: Hi,I just update my pc to win 11 and when i try to play gta 5, the screen resolution on the in-game setting menu stuck at 1080x1920, i want to change that to 1280x720 cause my pc not high spec, can someone help me?Thanks...
  7. Gta 5 on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gta 5 on pc: Hello, i have a question. Can you download gta 5 on pc if you already bought the game on the microsoft store?i had it on my xbox before it doesn't appear iwhen i search for it in the microsoft store. Does anyone know?...
  8. Gta 5 on pc

Gta 5 on pc: Hello, i have a question. Can you download gta 5 on pc if you already bought the game on the microsoft store?i had it on my xbox before it doesn't appear iwhen i search for it in the microsoft store. Does anyone know?...
  9. GTA 5 Lagging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA 5 Lagging: [IMG]My problem not solved after updating Windows. I having same problem memory continuously increasing while playing only gta 5, you can see in the above picture. So try to give me some idea's to solve memory leaking....
  10. Gta 5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gta 5: Does anyone get fps drops while driving around in the city? Is there any solution to this? Specs : 8gb ram, core i5 2nd gen (2.4 with turbo boost upto 3.2 Ghz) AMD Radeon 6770M 2gb GDDR5 Intel HD 3000 2gb Windows 10 Insider Pro Preview 6093