Windows 10: Hello, i urgently need to Find a ppt created and worked it întors zip files and Saved it in...

Discus and support Hello, i urgently need to Find a ppt created and worked it întors zip files and Saved it in... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have saved it întors appdata local temp... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Miky2304, May 25, 2022.

1. Miky2304 Win User

Hello, i urgently need to Find a ppt created and worked it întors zip files and Saved it in...

I have saved it întors appdata local temp

:)

Miky2304, May 25, 2022
  2. Arul_D Win User

.zip can't be set to File Explorer

Hello Kathleen,

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way we can.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Type Default programs
      in the search bar and press enter

• Click on choose default programs by file type

• Select .zip
      and select File Explorer
    Also you can visit the below link Zip and unzip files.
    (Steps applies to Windows 10).

Zip and unzip files

Hope this helps. Post us with status we will be glad to help you.

Arul_D, May 25, 2022
  3. cant open zip files without saving first

Please do the following to attempt to repair a Zip file:

Click Start, click All Programs, and click Accessories

Right click Command Prompt and choose Run as administrator

Change directories to the folder where the corrupted Zip file is located

Type: "C:\Program Files\WinZip\wzzip" -yf zipfile.zip

If the corrupted Zip file is split or spanned, use the following command instead:

"C:\Program Files\WinZip\wzzip" -yfs zipfile.zip

WZZIP will create a new Zip file with a FIXED suffix in the file name. The original Zip file will not be modified. Only the data in the original Zip file is used.

The FIXED Zip file is structurally sound but the data may still be corrupt. WZZIP does not fix the zipped data itself. If the zipped data has a CRC error or the zipped data is corrupt, then the resulting fixed Zip file will still be corrupt.

Useful resources, which might become solutions have more different information than guide above...

http://itknowledgeexchange.techtarg...p-files-after-zip-archive-corrupt-or-damaged/

luukbokhove, May 25, 2022
  4. Hello, i urgently need to Find a ppt created and worked it întors zip files and Saved it in...

I cannot create a zip file.

Hi,

We would like to know more about the issue regarding on creating zip file. What are the steps you're doing when creating a zip file?

Please keep us posted for us to assist you further.

Virfranz Man, May 25, 2022
Thema:

Hello, i urgently need to Find a ppt created and worked it întors zip files and Saved it in...

1. Hello, i urgently need to Find a ppt created and worked it întors zip files and Saved it in... - Similar Threads - Hello urgently need

2. Hello guys i need help urgent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello guys i need help urgent: can't seem to access some anti virus websites like malwarebytes and anything related to malwarebytes cannot be accessed, sometimes it keeps loading for a long time and sometimes it gives me an error message and sometimes it loads the website in a weird way like partial load...
  3. Hello guys i need help urgent

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Hello guys i need help urgent: can't seem to access some anti virus websites like malwarebytes and anything related to malwarebytes cannot be accessed, sometimes it keeps loading for a long time and sometimes it gives me an error message and sometimes it loads the website in a weird way like partial load...
  4. I cannot create a Zip file.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot create a Zip file.: I am trying to create a zip file for a mimdump folder. When I right click on it says "File not found or no read permission". Please advise, thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-create-a-zip-file/74f508de-0319-4827-823c-aa690c5fb73a
  5. I cannot create a Zip file.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot create a Zip file.: I am trying to create a zip file for a mimdump folder. When I right click on it says "File not found or no read permission". Please advise, thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-create-a-zip-file/74f508de-0319-4827-823c-aa690c5fb73a
  6. Hello, i urgently need to Find a ppt created and worked it întors zip files and Saved it in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, i urgently need to Find a ppt created and worked it întors zip files and Saved it in...: I have saved it întors appdata local temp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-urgently-need-to-find-a-ppt-created-and/eabfa5a0-fe6b-432a-8bfa-92a5e4f35293
  7. Hello, i urgently need to Find a ppt created and worked it întors zip files and Saved it in...

Hello, i urgently need to Find a ppt created and worked it întors zip files and Saved it in...: I have saved it întors appdata local temp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-urgently-need-to-find-a-ppt-created-and/eabfa5a0-fe6b-432a-8bfa-92a5e4f35293
  8. URGENT REQUEST PLEASE!!! I cannot find an important ppt that was worked on this past...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    URGENT REQUEST PLEASE!!! I cannot find an important ppt that was worked on this past...: How do I recover a ppt presentation that I was working on within the past week but can no longer find? VERY IMPORTANT WITH A DEADLINE FOR 4/16 PLEASE!!!...
  9. URGENT REQUEST PLEASE!!! I cannot find an important ppt that was worked on this past...

URGENT REQUEST PLEASE!!! I cannot find an important ppt that was worked on this past...: How do I recover a ppt presentation that I was working on within the past week but can no longer find? VERY IMPORTANT WITH A DEADLINE FOR 4/16 PLEASE!!!...
  10. URGENT REQUEST PLEASE!!! I cannot find an important ppt that was worked on this past...

in Windows 10 Gaming