Windows 10: Hello, i want to make my laptop more secure then now so i want my webcam to click a picture...

Discus and support Hello, i want to make my laptop more secure then now so i want my webcam to click a picture... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; i want to make my laptop more secure then now so i want help to keep my webcam on so that i can see the picture of a person whenever there is wrong... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by nishantsharma1, Jul 4, 2018.

1. Hello, i want to make my laptop more secure then now so i want my webcam to click a picture...

i want to make my laptop more secure then now so i want help to keep my webcam on so that i can see the picture of a person whenever there is wrong password entered

:)

nishantsharma1, Jul 4, 2018

2. Windows Hello Not Syncing With Webcam

Based on your description, the built-in webcam of your laptop started to flicker, and the screen was displaying horizontal lines or some sort of rectangular blocks. And as what you've mentioned this happened several weeks ago. So, with that being said, then
    this is perhaps a hardware issue on your laptop particularly with the webcam. Now, since you already checked the webcam driver and it's up to date, and you're still not able to sync it with the Windows Hello feature, then we suggest that you contact the laptop
    manufacturer to have it checked.

Let us know how this goes for you.

Marque Lor, Jul 4, 2018
  3. Windows Hello-Surface Laptop

I currently have windows 10, version 1709. I have tried each of those steps, with no success. Your last suggestion did not work because I could not locate drivers for hello, fingerprint, and/or webcam.

MerissaLouks, Jul 4, 2018
  4. Linh N Win User

Hello, i want to make my laptop more secure then now so i want my webcam to click a picture...

Laptop Camera not working

Hi Acelyn,

Prior to now I only ran troubleshooting from Windows Find and Fix Problems with Hardware. Thanks to your suggestion, I have plugged in a Logitech webcam to see what happens. There was a device driver update running for a few minutes. When I go to Accounts
    in Settings to Create Your Picture, my laptop webcam does not show a light indicating it is on. The Logitech webcam is functioning as it takes my picture. The strange thing is I cannot save it - there is a dialog box "Account picture error" telling me Setting
    the account picture failed. Is this a separate issue or related to the laptop webcam?

Linh

Linh N, Jul 4, 2018
Thema:

Hello, i want to make my laptop more secure then now so i want my webcam to click a picture...

1. Hello, i want to make my laptop more secure then now so i want my webcam to click a picture... - Similar Threads - Hello laptop more

2. documents in my onedrive and i want to move it to my pc and make it so everything i...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    documents in my onedrive and i want to move it to my pc and make it so everything i...: please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/documents-in-my-onedrive-and-i-want-to-move-it-to/89461a6b-aca2-4806-9e9d-b31345328e61
  3. documents in my onedrive and i want to move it to my pc and make it so everything i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    documents in my onedrive and i want to move it to my pc and make it so everything i...: please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/documents-in-my-onedrive-and-i-want-to-move-it-to/89461a6b-aca2-4806-9e9d-b31345328e61
  4. I lock my laptop now I want to unlock this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I lock my laptop now I want to unlock this: At first my laptop is lost then I lock this laptop and when I find my laptop I tried to unclock it but it can't be unlocked please solve my problem and unlock it...
  5. I lock my laptop now I want to unlock this

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I lock my laptop now I want to unlock this: At first my laptop is lost then I lock this laptop and when I find my laptop I tried to unclock it but it can't be unlocked please solve my problem and unlock it...
  6. I lock my laptop now I want to unlock this

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Hello folks, i am new to this. so i turned off my windows defender and now i want it to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello folks, i am new to this. so i turned off my windows defender and now i want it to...: it says the page is not available and my IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this appalso i uninstalled mcafee. i currently have no antivirus software...
  8. Hello folks, i am new to this. so i turned off my windows defender and now i want it to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello folks, i am new to this. so i turned off my windows defender and now i want it to...: it says the page is not available and my IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this appalso i uninstalled mcafee. i currently have no antivirus software...
  9. Hello I want to reset my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hello I want to reset my laptop: There is various type of issue in my laptop after windows 10 update so I want to reset my system https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-want-to-reset-my-laptop/ea9d7b7c-39e6-4527-86d6-b5618098684e
  10. So i want to format my pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    So i want to format my pc: I have a dual boot system with windows 10 and kali linux and i want to format it. Foes anything change from the normal process? submitted by /u/Alkis003 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hvx4bz/so_i_want_to_format_my_pc/