Windows 10: Hello I want to reset my laptop

Discus and support Hello I want to reset my laptop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; There is various type of issue in my laptop after windows 10 update so I want to reset my system... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MunawarAlvi, Sep 28, 2020.

1. Hello I want to reset my laptop

There is various type of issue in my laptop after windows 10 update so I want to reset my system

:)

MunawarAlvi, Sep 28, 2020
  2. Clem Win User

Multiple Issues After Resetting Laptop

Hi,

I recently reset my laptop and since then I've been experiencing a whole host of issues:

• Windows search bar doesn't work
    • Shop app won't open
    • Won't allow me to change location settings
    • Clock/calendar on my toolbar is unresponsive when I click on it

Any ideas what the problem might be, please? Advice / suggestions are very much appreciated!

Cheers,

3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Sep 28, 2020
  4. Hello I want to reset my laptop

Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Sep 28, 2020
Thema:

Hello I want to reset my laptop

1. Hello I want to reset my laptop - Similar Threads - Hello reset laptop

2. Reset Issue.I want to sell my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reset Issue.I want to sell my laptop: Hi, I tried to reset my surface pro multiple times including a factory reset from the lockscreen and settings but when it is done, it keeps telling me to sign into work or school saying “Welcome to LV”Organization. I want to give the laptop out to someone is their anyway I...
  3. Reset Issue.I want to sell my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reset Issue.I want to sell my laptop: Hi, I tried to reset my surface pro multiple times including a factory reset from the lockscreen and settings but when it is done, it keeps telling me to sign into work or school saying “Welcome to LV”Organization. I want to give the laptop out to someone is their anyway I...
  4. I want to factory reset my Mecer Z140C laptop, but it does not want to.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to factory reset my Mecer Z140C laptop, but it does not want to.: When I press on Reset this PC, I select the option to Remove everything, but then a message "Could not find recovery environment. Insert your windows installation or recovery media. and restart your pc with the media" pops up. I don't know what either of those are and I also...
  5. I want to factory reset my Mecer Z140C laptop, but it does not want to.

I want to factory reset my Mecer Z140C laptop, but it does not want to.: When I press on Reset this PC, I select the option to Remove everything, but then a message "Could not find recovery environment. Insert your windows installation or recovery media. and restart your pc with the media" pops up. I don't know what either of those are and I also...
  6. I want to factory reset my Mecer Z140C laptop, but it does not want to.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. i want to reset my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i want to reset my pc: Hello .I want to reset my pc but I want to keep the activation key for windows. can I do that? how? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-reset-my-pc/7432319a-8718-4079-a6f3-c0dfb74c3083
  8. I want to reset my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to reset my laptop: I want to reset my laptop because of some issuesSecurity Intelligence Updates are not installing and Defender shows Engine Unavailable.Also McAfee is not working and after uninstalling it,it left many files which aren't deleting neither manually nor via MCPR. So Should I...
  9. I want to reset my laptop

I want to reset my laptop: I want to reset my laptop because of some issuesSecurity Intelligence Updates are not installing and Defender shows Engine Unavailable.Also McAfee is not working and after uninstalling it,it left many files which aren't deleting neither manually nor via MCPR. So Should I...
  10. I want to reset my laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade