Windows 10: Hello ,,i was fiddling ,key pad very sesitive ,, now i,ve lost ""old photos " icon ,,...

Discus and support Hello ,,i was fiddling ,key pad very sesitive ,, now i,ve lost ""old photos " icon ,,... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; HELLO ,,,, I WAS FIDDLING ,,, KEY PAD VERY SENSITIVE ,,, NOW LOST ""OLD PHOTOS "" ICON ,,, LOOKED EVERYWHERE ?? NOT IN THE BIN ??... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by rogerenticknap, May 26, 2019.

1. Hello ,,i was fiddling ,key pad very sesitive ,, now i,ve lost ""old photos " icon ,,...

HELLO ,,,, I WAS FIDDLING ,,, KEY PAD VERY SENSITIVE ,,, NOW LOST ""OLD PHOTOS "" ICON ,,, LOOKED EVERYWHERE ?? NOT IN THE BIN ??

:)

rogerenticknap, May 26, 2019
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Multiple Photos

We suggest that you follow the steps below to delete the photo through Photos app:

• If you’re looking at your list of photos in Photos app, select the photos by clicking on checkbox on the photos you want to delete. Click
      Delete icon at the bottom right corner to delete.
    • If you open a photo, Tap or press Delete
      key from keyboard.

Let us know if you need more assistance.

Rose Cal, May 26, 2019
  3. kormath Win User
    Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done Hello ,,i was fiddling ,key pad very sesitive ,, now i,ve lost ""old photos " icon ,,... :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, May 26, 2019
  4. Hello ,,i was fiddling ,key pad very sesitive ,, now i,ve lost ""old photos " icon ,,...

store and photos app isnt showing proper icons

Hello Aditya,

As you are facing issues with accessing Photos app on your device with icons not displayed properly, we will help you with this issue.

Try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to check if there is any update for Photos app from Windows Store. If found, try to update the app and check if it helps.

Open Windows Store, search for Photos app, check if you are able to find Update option.

Step 2: I suggest you to run the
    Windows Store Apps troubleshooter as it troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Step 3: I recommend you to install all the pending updates on your device and check if it helps.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Try the above and update us the status of this issue. We will be happy to help you further.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, May 26, 2019
Thema:

Hello ,,i was fiddling ,key pad very sesitive ,, now i,ve lost ""old photos " icon ,,...

1. Hello ,,i was fiddling ,key pad very sesitive ,, now i,ve lost ""old photos " icon ,,... - Similar Threads - Hello was fiddling

2. Hello I have a problem with Photos old version. I can't tag everything at once.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello I have a problem with Photos old version. I can't tag everything at once.: Hi I have a problem I need to tag all photos in a video in Photo old version. But somehow I can't mark everything in the video bar at once. I hope you can help me....
  3. Hello I have a problem with Photos old version. I can't tag everything at once.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello I have a problem with Photos old version. I can't tag everything at once.: Hi I have a problem I need to tag all photos in a video in Photo old version. But somehow I can't mark everything in the video bar at once. I hope you can help me....
  4. I lost very important files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I lost very important files: Hello there!I need help regarding a issue. My Microsoft account was hacked and access to everything in my PC was granted to whoever it was. I managed to get hold of my account after 3 days and could retrieve it after a week later. When I got my account back I decided to...
  5. I lost very important files

I lost very important files: Hello there!I need help regarding a issue. My Microsoft account was hacked and access to everything in my PC was granted to whoever it was. I managed to get hold of my account after 3 days and could retrieve it after a week later. When I got my account back I decided to...
  6. I`ve done, but for what?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I`ve done, but for what?: I've tried many things in order to get rid of my bug. Through feedbacks, and I've even formatted my pc. The only improvement is that the mousepad is back to normal. Now I've come to you to deal with my problem once again. I'VE WANTED TO BRING MY SHORTCUTS BACK TO LIFE. And to...
  7. I got the old windows photos viewer back but now it's gone

I got the old windows photos viewer back but now it's gone: So I followed Brink's tutorial to get it back again and no matter what I do I can't get it back. any suggestions would be very welcomed The one I am looking for is this one, I also included my windows version 179374
  8. I got the old windows photos viewer back but now it's gone

in Windows 10 Support
    I got the old windows photos viewer back but now it's gone: So I followed Brink's tutorial to get it back again and no matter what I do I can't get it back. any suggestions would be very welcomed The one I am looking for is this one, I also included my windows version 179374
  9. Hello ,,, ive lost my Pictures icon ,, holding all my photos ,,,,, Ithink i sent nit to the...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Hello ,,, ive lost my Pictures icon ,, holding all my photos ,,,,, Ithink i sent nit to the...: hello I have inadvertently sent my photos (( pictures ) to the BIN AND then cleared the bin What can I do to retreave them please Thanks...
  10. i`ve lost my control panel, i can`t find it.....why

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i`ve lost my control panel, i can`t find it.....why: every time windows updates new data I lose control of my pc. can`t access my control panel to open up my printer/devises extra hard drives....