Windows 10: Hello, I was just needed some help real quick.

Discus and support Hello, I was just needed some help real quick. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So my windows button on my kb just recently broke so I was wondering if there was a command that could open the tab. Thanks submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ThatDudeAnsoon, Aug 15, 2020.

1. Hello, I was just needed some help real quick.

So my windows button on my kb just recently broke so I was wondering if there was a command that could open the tab. Thanks

submitted by /u/ThatDudeAnsoon
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ThatDudeAnsoon, Aug 15, 2020

2. update about Quick Access not responding

Hello,

To troubleshoot your concern, we suggest that you try to follow the steps provided below:

• Disable Quick Access.
    • Re-enable Quick Access.
    • Restart your computer, and see if it helps.

• For you to customize the Quick Access Toolbar, click
      here.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Marivel Man, Aug 15, 2020
  3. Quick Access bar

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty.

Remove items from Quick access.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps.

• Right click on the file or folder.
    • Select the option “unpin from the quick access”

To pin items to an item already on the quick access bar.

Follow the below steps.

I would suggest you to create folder in the desktop screen & place all the files or folder which need to pin to the quick access.

• Open the quick access.
    • Select the Desktop option.
    • Right click on the folder & select the option “pin to quick access”

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Aug 15, 2020
  4. Hello, I was just needed some help real quick.

About 1080 and i7

Not a list of suggested parts, just something thrown together real quick. $1887.87
    System Builder

thebluebumblebee, Aug 15, 2020
Thema:

Hello, I was just needed some help real quick.

1. Hello, I was just needed some help real quick. - Similar Threads - Hello was needed

2. I just need some help fixing it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just need some help fixing it: After I restored to another point and restarted I kept getting blue screened and I been stuck trying to deal with your pc couldn't start properly error code: 0xc0000001 for hours and can't seem to fix it....
  3. I just need some help fixing it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I just need some help fixing it: After I restored to another point and restarted I kept getting blue screened and I been stuck trying to deal with your pc couldn't start properly error code: 0xc0000001 for hours and can't seem to fix it....
  4. I need help quickly!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help quickly!!!: I downgraded my bios. I am on a windows 11 machine but the bios version i installed does not have windows 11 support. Now when i try to login to my computer i get the error “Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again." Help...
  5. I need help quickly!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help quickly!!!: I downgraded my bios. I am on a windows 11 machine but the bios version i installed does not have windows 11 support. Now when i try to login to my computer i get the error “Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again." Help...
  6. I need help quick!!!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help quick!!!: I just opened my computer and half of my files got deleted including my antivirus, I can't open registry or task manager and I have tried every way, night light doesn't work, device manager doesn't work, PowerShell doesn't work, and a bunch more what do I do!?!?!It was...
  7. Hello! I need some help with this...

Hello! I need some help with this...: Hello to those who are reading this and stay safe and healthy. Okay, let me cut to the chase... The thing is that my very, very old laptop which runs on Windows 10, has started to give slow response to me. Here's the specs: Intel Pentium(R) T3200 Dual Core at 2.00ghz 3 GB...
  8. Hello i need some help in this question

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Hello i need some help in this question: I got a blue screen of death in Windows 10 1709Pro in the stop code it said unexpected kernel trap,also i tried to install a never version of windows 10 but it just keeped getting a blue screen.Can i get some answers in what does that mean?And how to fix the problem? Thank...
  9. Hello!! I need some help on this one.

Hello!! I need some help on this one.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/AdvancedTea [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fzv11n/hello_i_need_some_help_on_this_one/
  10. need some quick help

need some quick help: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BorkTheBroedThief [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/evv1t1/need_some_quick_help/