Windows 10: Hello, I was playing dead by daylight today and i accidentally seemed to press a few keys...

Discus and support Hello, I was playing dead by daylight today and i accidentally seemed to press a few keys... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/GS-ghostboy [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/GS-ghostboy, Mar 2, 2021.

1. Hello, I was playing dead by daylight today and i accidentally seemed to press a few keys...

/u/GS-ghostboy, Mar 2, 2021

2. Potential BSOD while playing Dead By Daylight

Hello, I was playing dead by daylight today and i accidentally seemed to press a few keys... [​IMG]

Hello, I was playing dead by daylight today and i accidentally seemed to press a few keys... [​IMG]

Requested pictures for A & B.
    Added link to text file to previous post

Toxictides00, Mar 2, 2021
  3. Potential BSOD while playing Dead By Daylight

http://file:///E:/EFI/BOOT/MemTest86...25-203807.html
    I updated my SSD firmware, and ran the first four passes of the memtest

I was unable to locate my Memory Dump, the directory you told me to look for wasn't there.
    In the meantime, do you know any other location for the dump?
    *Edit Added text files for first pass.

Toxictides00, Mar 2, 2021
  4. NP119 Win User

Hello, I was playing dead by daylight today and i accidentally seemed to press a few keys...

Dead by Daylight

Hi

I had purchased the Dead by daylight game from the app store. After download, I run the game and it starts fine but then it says Profile State Change and I have been signed out of your current profile. Which then only lets you select OK and then you have
    to press space bar. Then your back to signed out of your profile again and cant move on.

I have downloaded the latest update.

NP119, Mar 2, 2021
Thema:

Hello, I was playing dead by daylight today and i accidentally seemed to press a few keys...

1. Hello, I was playing dead by daylight today and i accidentally seemed to press a few keys... - Similar Threads - Hello was playing

2. Launch Error with Dead By Daylight

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Launch Error with Dead By Daylight: This problem has only occured the other day which is why I'm very confused and worried. All of my other steam games that I have tested all work and correctly boot up. However, when I loaded up Dead by Daylight for a minute, before closing out the game and playing a different...
  3. random music while playing Dead by Daylight?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    random music while playing Dead by Daylight?: I was playing Dead by Daylight when I heard some random noises in my headphones, I turned the sound up and I heard a faint melody playing, it stopped a while after the video ended. Nothing in chrome was playing sounds. I restarted my pc right after and checked audio manager...
  4. random music while playing Dead by Daylight?

random music while playing Dead by Daylight?: I was playing Dead by Daylight when I heard some random noises in my headphones, I turned the sound up and I heard a faint melody playing, it stopped a while after the video ended. Nothing in chrome was playing sounds. I restarted my pc right after and checked audio manager...
  5. random music while playing Dead by Daylight?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. Connection Error 8,001 while playing Dead By Daylight

Connection Error 8,001 while playing Dead By Daylight: After almost every match in Dead By Daylight, I get a connection error Error code 8,001 forcing me to force close the game because I can not interact with anything. This occurs when I play killer and survivor solo or with my friends. I have two instances that can occur that...
  7. Connection Error 8,001 while playing Dead By Daylight

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connection Error 8,001 while playing Dead By Daylight: After almost every match in Dead By Daylight, I get a connection error Error code 8,001 forcing me to force close the game because I can not interact with anything. This occurs when I play killer and survivor solo or with my friends. I have two instances that can occur that...
  8. Dead by Daylight account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Dead by Daylight account: Hello dear microsoft Team, I would like toask if it is possible to transfer my Xbox One Dead by Daylight data to my pc if I downloaded the game over the same account in the microsoft store? Thanks in advance...
  9. Dead by Daylight

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Dead by Daylight: Hi I had purchased the Dead by daylight game from the app store. After download, I run the game and it starts fine but then it says Profile State Change and I have been signed out of your current profile. Which then only lets you select OK and then you have to press space...
  10. Potential BSOD while playing Dead By Daylight

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Potential BSOD while playing Dead By Daylight: I don't really have much information to go off of, will update as I learn more. TOXICITY-(2019-06-20_23-17-56).zip 135187