Windows 10: Hello I was trying to create another personal email but i accidently used my personal email...

Discus and support Hello I was trying to create another personal email but i accidently used my personal email... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I was trying to create a new separate personal email account when I used my own personal email to create it and I need my old account back i just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Nicholas Heraz, May 30, 2023.

1. Hello I was trying to create another personal email but i accidently used my personal email...

I was trying to create a new separate personal email account when I used my own personal email to create it and I need my old account back i just created it and I don't know how to solve the issue.

:)

Nicholas Heraz, May 30, 2023

2. sending email to more that one person...

Hi John,

I realize that you want to send emails to multiple people from a list. I will try to help you with this issue.

The Mail app uses the People app for Windows 10 to store contact information. When you open a new message in Mail for Windows 10, start typing a contact's name or email address and Mail for Windows 10 will search the People app and display a
    list of suggestions for you to choose from. If the program can't find the right person, you can choose Search Directory.

You may login to the people.live.com and create a group. Once this is done this should ideally sync with the people app. When you open the Mail app and click on new mail, type the name of the group that you have created. It will show up in the
    “To” address. You can then send an email to that group.

If you are looking for the “Distribution list” then this feature is currently not available in the Mail app.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, May 30, 2023
  3. fisher99 Win User
    Best Multi-User Email App?

Hello. I am looking for an email app that will support 2 users, each with 2 different email accounts (one gmail and one outlook account each). Ideally they would like to use a single email program for both of them but would like separate inboxes for each person.

So, ideally:
    • One email program.
    • Two inboxes, with each inbox collecting email from a unique gmail account and a unique outlook account.

Will be interested in any suggestions.

fisher99, May 30, 2023
  4. Hello I was trying to create another personal email but i accidently used my personal email...

Using work email address for both personal and work account

This is a mixed Window 10 account/Office365 account question

I had initially created a "personal" Microsoft account with my work email, purely for use with work-related things. I also use this to sign in to my Windows 10 profile on my laptop and save all my preferences etc. in case I need to change laptops over the
    years.

Today, my company upgraded its IT infrastructure and we have subscribed to Office365, so my work email is now associated with my organisation as a work account.

When I tried to login to my usual Microsoft apps, I kept getting a prompt to choose between my work and personal account, and because this was quite annoying, I searched online and found that I cannot merge my work and personal account, but to get rid of
    those prompts I could change my alias. So I changed my alias to a personal email address and removed my work email from this account, thinking that I could just sign in to everything using my work email anyway and this personal account can be closed.

Unfortunately I am now facing the issue of not being able to create a Windows 10 profile/login account with my work email because it is a work account - apparently you can only do this with personal accounts? Whenever I try to log in to some Microsoft services
    with my work email, it tells me that such account does not exist.

I also cannot re-link my work email back to my personal Microsoft account, because it is now associated with my organisation. Now my Windows 10 profile that I use for work is linked to my personal email, and I don't have and cannot create a "personal" account
    linked to my work email. I want to very clearly separate my work and personal life so I don't want this work profile to be linked to my personal email but I cannot undo this, and I don't want to create a whole new email address for this purpose - I want it
    to link directly to my work email just like it used to.

I would really like to either (i) undo the change, so my work email is still linked with the "personal" account and both the personal and work account co-exist together, or (ii) be able to create a windows 10 profile with my work email.

Appreciate any help, thanks.

Rachel Koh, May 30, 2023
Thema:

Hello I was trying to create another personal email but i accidently used my personal email...

1. Hello I was trying to create another personal email but i accidently used my personal email... - Similar Threads - Hello was trying

2. Microsoft person created a second email with same name and tried to import old emails it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft person created a second email with same name and tried to import old emails it...: Microsoft person created a second email with same name and tried to import old emails it did not work. How can I get my old emails into new profile?...
  3. Microsoft person created a second email with same name and tried to import old emails it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft person created a second email with same name and tried to import old emails it...: Microsoft person created a second email with same name and tried to import old emails it did not work. How can I get my old emails into new profile?...
  4. Hello I was trying to create another personal email but i accidently used my personal email...

Hello I was trying to create another personal email but i accidently used my personal email...: I was trying to create a new separate personal email account when I used my own personal email to create it and I need my old account back i just created it and I don't know how to solve the issue....
  5. Hello I was trying to create another personal email but i accidently used my personal email...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hello I was trying to create another personal email but i accidently used my personal email...: I was trying to create a new separate personal email account when I used my own personal email to create it and I need my old account back i just created it and I don't know how to solve the issue....
  6. Change of email in Onedrive personal

Change of email in Onedrive personal: Hello Support,I would like to change my email in Onedrive personal $2.99/month for 500GB. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-of-email-in-onedrive-personal/7efc1b8f-c468-4ac1-8fc6-d6797029f2b8
  7. Unwanted email notifications on another person's PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unwanted email notifications on another person's PC: When I receive emails in Outlook my wife is getting pop-up notifications on her PC: how do I disable this? We are both running Windows 10 and sharing wifi but not otherwise "networked" so far as I know! Is there something in Settings that I can adjust?...
  8. Unwanted email notifications on another person's PC

Unwanted email notifications on another person's PC: When I receive emails in Outlook my wife is getting pop-up notifications on her PC: how do I disable this? We are both running Windows 10 and sharing wifi but not otherwise "networked" so far as I know! Is there something in Settings that I can adjust?...
  9. Unwanted email notifications on another person's PC

10. how do i send a quote email to another persons email with window10

how do i send a quote email to another persons email with window10: Hi I have a quote that I have to send to my insurance company, but I is on another email and I don't know what to do. I am sorry to be so stupid. Thank you for any help you can give me. Maggie T...