Windows 10: Hello, I would like to know what this is and if it is a virus, it appeared after I...

Discus and support Hello, I would like to know what this is and if it is a virus, it appeared after I... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, I would like to know what this is and if it is a virus, it appeared after I uninstalled malwarebytes... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ANTONIOXArica, Jun 17, 2021.

1. Hello, I would like to know what this is and if it is a virus, it appeared after I...

Hello, I would like to know what this is and if it is a virus, it appeared after I uninstalled malwarebytes

:)

ANTONIOXArica, Jun 17, 2021

2. Windows Hello not working properly

Hi Jim,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your Windows Hello, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g. updates, software installation)?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what specific troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you try reinstalling your camera driver to resolve the issue.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Jun 17, 2021
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 17, 2021
  4. Hello, I would like to know what this is and if it is a virus, it appeared after I...

Virus...NOOOOO!

Then its not a virus, i thought its a little strange that a virus was still going in safe mode. But i dont know what to suggest it could be? Are you using the same pc to connect to the internet, just with a linux partition?

BradleyKZN, Jun 17, 2021
Thema:

Hello, I would like to know what this is and if it is a virus, it appeared after I...

1. Hello, I would like to know what this is and if it is a virus, it appeared after I... - Similar Threads - Hello virus appeared

2. I would like to know on what to do if my lockscreen wallpaper is not changing as the theme?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I would like to know on what to do if my lockscreen wallpaper is not changing as the theme?: so i decide to change my wallpaper theme, so i apply a theme but the problem is that my background wallpaper would change but my lockscreen wallpaper wouldn't change as the theme and i am having trouble of trying to change the lockscreen wallpaper the same as the theme, if i...
  3. I would like to know on what to do if my lockscreen wallpaper is not changing as the theme?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I would like to know on what to do if my lockscreen wallpaper is not changing as the theme?: so i decide to change my wallpaper theme, so i apply a theme but the problem is that my background wallpaper would change but my lockscreen wallpaper wouldn't change as the theme and i am having trouble of trying to change the lockscreen wallpaper the same as the theme, if i...
  4. Hello, I wanted to install the time resulution program and I would like to know if it is safe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, I wanted to install the time resulution program and I would like to know if it is safe: Hello, I wanted to install the time resulution program and I would like to know if it is safe because I already had it and it worked but I checked it on the website for checking the virus and all the Antiviruses showed that there was no virus except one antivirus Wb meg I...
  5. Hello, I wanted to install the time resulution program and I would like to know if it is safe

Hello, I wanted to install the time resulution program and I would like to know if it is safe: Hello, I wanted to install the time resulution program and I would like to know if it is safe because I already had it and it worked but I checked it on the website for checking the virus and all the Antiviruses showed that there was no virus except one antivirus Wb meg I...
  6. would like to know if it is normal !!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    would like to know if it is normal !!!!: Hello,I always have the sstp windows service running and 7 wan miniports underneath my intel i219-v connection in device manager.I don't know if it is normal but i would like to know it.Kind regards,Arno,...
  7. would like to know if it is normal !!!!

would like to know if it is normal !!!!: Hello,I always have the sstp windows service running and 7 wan miniports underneath my intel i219-v connection in device manager.I don't know if it is normal but i would like to know it.Kind regards,Arno,...
  8. hello i would like to ask if i can turn this off?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    hello i would like to ask if i can turn this off?: [ATTACH] hello i would like to ask if i can turn this off? i don't know what it is called. sorry it is in danish, but should not matter. https://preview.redd.it/buqjfj6kiyb61.png?width=1419&format=png&auto=webp&s=ca704f1e294fd4192733ba15ff1e973823906625 submitted by...
  9. Hello, I'd like to know what is the DSR host and DAX API that are appearing on the task...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hello, I'd like to know what is the DSR host and DAX API that are appearing on the task...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BigBoiMina [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jk6ydd/hello_id_like_to_know_what_is_the_dsr_host_and/
  10. When the screen is in "sleep mode", I would like to know what folder the pictures are...

in Windows 10 Customization
    When the screen is in "sleep mode", I would like to know what folder the pictures are...: In the "sleep mode" I have pictures that are coming up but I would like to change the picture folder to another picture folder. 1) I am not sure how to locate the folder that these pictures are coming from. 2) How do I change the folders from one picture folder to...