Windows 10: Hello? I would require some assistance as my documents folder doesn't seem to work properly

Discus and support Hello? I would require some assistance as my documents folder doesn't seem to work properly in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I wanted to make a new folder in "Documents" but it instead gave me a dialog box showing "Could not find this item, This is no longer located in <my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Typical_Chill, Aug 21, 2021.

1. Hello? I would require some assistance as my documents folder doesn't seem to work properly

I wanted to make a new folder in "Documents" but it instead gave me a dialog box showing "Could not find this item, This is no longer located in <my directory> Verify the item's location and try again" Whenever I want to make a new folder inside it and I also wanted to replace some config files of my games and it didn't let me even when I am an administrator so if there is a fix to this please respond to it asap. Note: I also had recovered from a virus attack recently but the computer ran fine afterwards but it has some issues.Thank You

:)

Typical_Chill, Aug 21, 2021

2. Downloads folder is the Documents folder

Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to Restore to Default the folders and document settings and see if it helps.

Step 1:

Please follow below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Download folder.
    • Right click on the Download Folder and go to Properties.
    • In Properties go to Location tab.
    • In location Tab Click on Restore Default.

Step 2:

Please follow below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Documents folder.
    • Right click on the Document folder and go to Properties.
    • In Properties go to Location tab.
    • In location Tab Click on Restore Default.
    After performing above steps change the settings as you required and check if it helps.

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Aug 21, 2021
  3. Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Aug 21, 2021
  4. BetoLP Win User

Hello? I would require some assistance as my documents folder doesn't seem to work properly

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Hello? I would require some assistance as my documents folder doesn't seem to work properly [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Aug 21, 2021
Thema:

Hello? I would require some assistance as my documents folder doesn't seem to work properly

1. Hello? I would require some assistance as my documents folder doesn't seem to work properly - Similar Threads - Hello require assistance

2. My laptop's GPU seems to not be working properly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop's GPU seems to not be working properly.: My ASUS laptop Windows 11 I think hasn't been working properly. For a little, it started to work more, displaying lines of colors, then a full white screen. Now, it's back to how it was before - not displaying anything. I can connect to it with Chrome Remote Desktop, but I...
  3. My laptop's GPU seems to not be working properly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop's GPU seems to not be working properly.: My ASUS laptop Windows 11 I think hasn't been working properly. For a little, it started to work more, displaying lines of colors, then a full white screen. Now, it's back to how it was before - not displaying anything. I can connect to it with Chrome Remote Desktop, but I...
  4. Bootcamp assistant not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bootcamp assistant not working properly: device: macbook pro 2019 with an intel i7 chipproblem: I was trying to install windows 10 on my macbook pro 2019 and when I start the system, this menu poped upI haven't gotten into the system yet, it says error code 0xc000025. Now I am just stuck on this page and cant leave...
  5. Bootcamp assistant not working properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bootcamp assistant not working properly: device: macbook pro 2019 with an intel i7 chipproblem: I was trying to install windows 10 on my macbook pro 2019 and when I start the system, this menu poped upI haven't gotten into the system yet, it says error code 0xc000025. Now I am just stuck on this page and cant leave...
  6. Bootcamp assistant not working properly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. I require assistance.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I require assistance.: So long story short I built my first PC with a new blank hard drive. Ive ran the installation process but im stuck in an install loop! Can someone please help me to understand whats going on? submitted by /u/KozakTheGhost [link] [comments]...
  8. Snap assist doesn't work properly if the windows are maximized.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Snap assist doesn't work properly if the windows are maximized.: I've noticed this defect in 1903+, including the current 2004 build 19037. Easy way to reproduce this bug with snap assist/aero snap is to use maximized windows explorer windows. Open two explorer windows and maximize them. Press win key+arrow to snap the first window. Snap...
  9. 'Windows Hello' doesn't work, Camera doesn't seem to be working either?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    'Windows Hello' doesn't work, Camera doesn't seem to be working either?: So my Windows Hello facial recognition hasn't worked for a few weeks, and I recently noticed that the infrared light that turns on next to the camera no longer turns on. I tried the 'improve facial recognition' option but that just displays a blank window when I do so... I...
  10. Hello my operating system doesn't seem to work properly.

in Windows 10 Support
    Hello my operating system doesn't seem to work properly.: Yesterday I tried to start my computer like I do any other day, but today when I started it, I couldn't open start (nor use windows key to do so) search bar didn't work only some of the icons worked. There is also some blank spaces where it seems there used to be icons oh and...