Windows 10: Hello Iam getting a lot of freeze laptop till shutdown

Discus and support Hello Iam getting a lot of freeze laptop till shutdown in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Freeze laptop till shutdown, sometimes the audio continue for minutesrarely bluescreen and I have to wait 30 mins to turn on again... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Moudi_22, Dec 6, 2023.

1. Moudi_22 Win User

Hello Iam getting a lot of freeze laptop till shutdown

Freeze laptop till shutdown, sometimes the audio continue for minutesrarely bluescreen and I have to wait 30 mins to turn on again ,https://www.mediafire.com/file/0k609imh6vz2tw2/MEMORY.rar/filepassword: 22,******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** **********************************************************************

:)

Moudi_22, Dec 6, 2023

2. Shutdown problem on my Windows 10 laptop.

Hello,

We suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps below to resolve the issues with the shutdown function of your laptop:

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar beside the Windows icon.
    • Select Troubleshooting from the results.
    • Under System and Security, select Fix Problems with Windows Update.
    • Choose Troubleshoot as an Administrator.

Let us know if the steps above worked for you.

Jennifer Bri, Dec 6, 2023
  3. LobeLobe Win User
    Laptop Freezes Randomly A Lot!

Ever since I updated to Windows 1903 and now Windows 1909, my laptop freezes a lot. And the timing is so random too. I've updated all the drivers that I can think of and the issue is still there. Is there anything else that I can do so that my laptop won't
    freeze randomly? I just bought this laptop about 8 months ago and now I can't use it normally it is quite frustrating. I did a factory reset on my laptop twice already. BIOS is up to date as well. Any suggestion is appreciated. Thanks.

LobeLobe, Dec 6, 2023
  4. mrm3601 Win User

ShutDown Freezes After Updating KIS

Hello.

After updating to the latest version of Kaspersky Internet Security and Zemana AntiMalwarre, when I try to shutdown the PC it freezes at "Stopping Services" white type against a blue background.

Any suggestions as to how to solve this will be most appreciated.

Thank you again.

mrm3601, Dec 6, 2023
Thema:

1. Hello Iam getting a lot of freeze laptop till shutdown - Similar Threads - Hello Iam getting

2. Hello Iam getting a lot of freeze laptop till shutdown

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello Iam getting a lot of freeze laptop till shutdown: Freeze laptop till shutdown, sometimes the audio continue for minutesrarely bluescreen and I have to wait 30 mins to turn on again ,https://www.mediafire.com/file/0k609imh6vz2tw2/MEMORY.rar/filepassword:...
  3. Hello Iam getting a lot of freeze laptop till shutdown

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hello Iam getting a lot of freeze laptop till shutdown: Freeze laptop till shutdown, sometimes the audio continue for minutesrarely bluescreen and I have to wait 30 mins to turn on again ,https://www.mediafire.com/file/0k609imh6vz2tw2/MEMORY.rar/filepassword:...
  4. Laptop Freeze, need to shutdown and reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Freeze, need to shutdown and reboot: Mini dump files can be found here: 081223-10828-01.zipLaptop specs can be found here: laptop specs.zipRecently got a replacement laptop same make/model as old one. Took SSD from old laptop and installed in new one actually a refurbished laptop, and booted up. All was well...
  5. Laptop Freeze, need to shutdown and reboot

Laptop Freeze, need to shutdown and reboot: Mini dump files can be found here: 081223-10828-01.zipLaptop specs can be found here: laptop specs.zipRecently got a replacement laptop same make/model as old one. Took SSD from old laptop and installed in new one actually a refurbished laptop, and booted up. All was well...
  6. Laptop Freeze, need to shutdown and reboot

7. i get the message showing when Iam watching a video and it freezes a...

i get the message showing when Iam watching a video and it freezes a...: what to do when the message comes up saying media-err-network https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-get-the-message-showing-when-iam-watching-a/9dfcacb5-0660-426c-b65c-9e732ac8cd95
  8. i get the message showing when Iam watching a video and it freezes a...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i get the message showing when Iam watching a video and it freezes a...: what to do when the message comes up saying media-err-network https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-get-the-message-showing-when-iam-watching-a/9dfcacb5-0660-426c-b65c-9e732ac8cd95
  9. Laptop getting frequently shutdown

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop getting frequently shutdown: Laptop is getting frequently shutdown. When checked in event logger it is giving Kernel Power error with event ID 41. Not sure how to resolve this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-getting-frequently-shutdown/6ace12f2-afb3-4a12-8abc-a4575a29e677
  10. Laptop Freezes Randomly A Lot!

Laptop Freezes Randomly A Lot!: Ever since I updated to Windows 1903 and now Windows 1909, my laptop freezes a lot. And the timing is so random too. I've updated all the drivers that I can think of and the issue is still there. Is there anything else that I can do so that my laptop won't freeze randomly? I...