Windows 10: Hello! If I buy an official Windows 11 Pro key for the US From Amazon Microsoft Store, can...

Discus and support Hello! If I buy an official Windows 11 Pro key for the US From Amazon Microsoft Store, can... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Link where I want to purchase a key Amazon. The problem is that I am in Kazakhstan, but the store says: This product is non-returnable and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Yerassyl Mukan, Dec 7, 2023.

1. Hello! If I buy an official Windows 11 Pro key for the US From Amazon Microsoft Store, can...

Link where I want to purchase a key Amazon. The problem is that I am in Kazakhstan, but the store says: This product is non-returnable and non-refundable.Note: Currently, this item is available only to customers located in the United States.!!!

:)

Yerassyl Mukan, Dec 7, 2023

2. If I buy windows 11 activation key in US (US Amazon store), can I activate this key in Uzbekistan. My Microsoft account's country is Uzbekistan.

If I buy windows 11 activation key in US (US Amazon store), can I activate this key in Uzbekistan. My Microsoft account's country is Uzbekistan.

Otajon Abdurakhmonov, Dec 7, 2023
  3. CmdrKeene Win User
    Windows 11 Pro - Where to Buy today?

Here's Microsoft's official steps to Upgrade Windows Home to Windows Pro (microsoft.com).

1. Select Start > Settings > System > Activation.
    2. Under Upgrade your edition of Windows, select Open Store
    3. Make sure you’re signed in with your Microsoft account to purchase Windows 11 Pro
    4. After you confirm your purchase, you’ll be prompted to install Windows 11 Pro and restart your PC. You’ll then be running Windows 11 Pro.

CmdrKeene, Dec 7, 2023
  4. Hello! If I buy an official Windows 11 Pro key for the US From Amazon Microsoft Store, can...

Is this Amazon Store selling Windows 10 Pro keys legit?

Hi Jimmy. I'm Greg, 10 years awarded Windows MVP, specializing in Installation, Performance, Troubleshooting and Activation, here to help you.

I would only buy from mainline Amazon, from a major retailer you know will back all sales or from Microsoft directly here:

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US...

That is not mainline Amazon. If you click that Seller PC Clinic shop under the price, it shows they "just launched" and have no history listed. That's a big warning sign. But Amazon has also slapped an A to Z Guarantee on it so you can read over that to see if you feel protected enough: https://www.amazon.in/gp/help/customer/display....

Generally there are no steep discounts in retail Windows 10 or 11. They are usually Volume LIcense keys that might activate at first but then expire because they are only legally to be used by organizations which must have them check in with their on-site activation servers or they expire.

I hope this help. Feel free to ask back any questions.

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

Greg Carmack - Veteran MVP now Independent Advisor, Dec 7, 2023
Thema:

Hello! If I buy an official Windows 11 Pro key for the US From Amazon Microsoft Store, can...

1. Hello! If I buy an official Windows 11 Pro key for the US From Amazon Microsoft Store, can... - Similar Threads - Hello buy official

2. If I buy Windows 11 Pro on the Microsoft Store can I use it on two or more computers at...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    If I buy Windows 11 Pro on the Microsoft Store can I use it on two or more computers at...: So if I buy Windows 11 Pro on the Microsoft Store does that mean that I could use that on two or more computers at once without buying multiple licences for each computer...
  3. Hello! If I buy an official Windows 11 Pro key for the US From Amazon Microsoft Store, can...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello! If I buy an official Windows 11 Pro key for the US From Amazon Microsoft Store, can...: Link where I want to purchase a key Amazon. The problem is that I am in Kazakhstan, but the store says: This product is non-returnable and non-refundable.Note: Currently, this item is available only to customers located in the United States.!!!...
  4. How can I download Amazon Alexa for Windows 11 in the US??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I download Amazon Alexa for Windows 11 in the US??: Why is Amazon Alexa not available for download in the US Microsoft Store?? The only way to even get to the app page is to search for it in a browser first, but then when you tell it to open it in the Microsoft Store, there is no way to download it...??...
  5. How can I download Amazon Alexa for Windows 11 in the US??

How can I download Amazon Alexa for Windows 11 in the US??: Why is Amazon Alexa not available for download in the US Microsoft Store?? The only way to even get to the app page is to search for it in a browser first, but then when you tell it to open it in the Microsoft Store, there is no way to download it...??...
  6. If I buy windows 11 activation key in US US Amazon store, can I activate this key in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If I buy windows 11 activation key in US US Amazon store, can I activate this key in...: If I buy windows 11 activation key in US US Amazon store, can I activate this key in Uzbekistan. My Microsoft account's country is Uzbekistan....
  7. If I buy windows 11 activation key in US US Amazon store, can I activate this key in...

If I buy windows 11 activation key in US US Amazon store, can I activate this key in...: If I buy windows 11 activation key in US US Amazon store, can I activate this key in Uzbekistan. My Microsoft account's country is Uzbekistan....
  8. If I buy window 11 key from store, can I attach it to my Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If I buy window 11 key from store, can I attach it to my Microsoft account?: I plan to buy Window 11 from Advice which is verified store here in Thailand. I ask them about the product and they mentioned that I will get the window 11 key directly to my email. So the question is Can I bind this key to my Microsoft account? Like for next time I install...
  9. If I buy window 11 key from store, can I attach it to my Microsoft account?

If I buy window 11 key from store, can I attach it to my Microsoft account?: I plan to buy Window 11 from Advice which is verified store here in Thailand. I ask them about the product and they mentioned that I will get the window 11 key directly to my email. So the question is Can I bind this key to my Microsoft account? Like for next time I install...
  10. Can i buy minecraft java from the Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can i buy minecraft java from the Microsoft store: Just wondering because io have a lot of store credit and want to buhy my brother an account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-buy-minecraft-java-from-the-microsoft-store/9c2a9b53-8da5-4a25-a060-f01ac3bf97f8