Windows 10: Hello,I'm don't show windows update settings and many others please support windows 10

Discus and support Hello,I'm don't show windows update settings and many others please support windows 10 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; [ATTACH]don't show windows update and many others... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by KaloyanBorilkov, Jun 2, 2020.

1. Hello,I'm don't show windows update settings and many others please support windows 10

Hello,I'm don't show windows update settings and many others please support windows 10 4f62039b-cf44-44b6-a51c-c9bb5086b621?upload=true.png don't show windows update and many others

:)

KaloyanBorilkov, Jun 2, 2020
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 2, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 2, 2020
  4. DRDNA Win User

Hello,I'm don't show windows update settings and many others please support windows 10

DRDNA, Jun 2, 2020
Thema:

Hello,I'm don't show windows update settings and many others please support windows 10

1. Hello,I'm don't show windows update settings and many others please support windows 10 - Similar Threads - Hello I'm don't

2. Please don't stop supporting windows 10 or bring his style

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please don't stop supporting windows 10 or bring his style: Not everything new meaning it's better, Please bring back Taskbar- Start menu from the windows 10 to windows 11 or at least give us options to choose what style we want you gonna stop support windows 10 after one and half year I swear it's like my last day in the earth I used...
  3. Please don't stop supporting windows 10 or bring his style

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please don't stop supporting windows 10 or bring his style: Not everything new meaning it's better, Please bring back Taskbar- Start menu from the windows 10 to windows 11 or at least give us options to choose what style we want you gonna stop support windows 10 after one and half year I swear it's like my last day in the earth I used...
  4. I'm on Windows 11 but Windows Update still shows an update for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm on Windows 11 but Windows Update still shows an update for Windows 10: In Windows Update there was an update for Windows 10, but I was going to install Windows 11, so what's the point? I installed Windows 11 using the Installation Assistant. Well.. now the same update for Windows 10 still shows, even though I'm running Windows 11. How do I get...
  5. I'm on Windows 11 but Windows Update still shows an update for Windows 10

I'm on Windows 11 but Windows Update still shows an update for Windows 10: In Windows Update there was an update for Windows 10, but I was going to install Windows 11, so what's the point? I installed Windows 11 using the Installation Assistant. Well.. now the same update for Windows 10 still shows, even though I'm running Windows 11. How do I get...
  6. Windows 10 Settings don't detect my other hard disk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Settings don't detect my other hard disk: I tried to change where apps is newly installed but it don't detect my D:\ path..It is detected in file explorer.But its not detected in settings....
  7. Windows 10 Settings don't detect my other hard disk

Windows 10 Settings don't detect my other hard disk: I tried to change where apps is newly installed but it don't detect my D:\ path..It is detected in file explorer.But its not detected in settings....
  8. Windows 10 Settings don't detect my other hard disk

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. How to set default camera for Windows Hello? - Windows Hello multicamera support on Windows...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to set default camera for Windows Hello? - Windows Hello multicamera support on Windows...: Hi all,On the new release of Windows 10 21H1 one new feature is Windows Hello multicamera support.See here for more information: Introducing the next feature update to Windows 10, version 21H1 Windows Experience BlogHaving installed the recent version 21H1 on my Surface...
  10. Windows hello not supported?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows hello not supported?: I have a fingerprint sensor on my laptop but for whatever reason windows hello isn't available on my device. Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-hello-not-supported/0ec5d3e8-52da-466c-b3e7-ea904269bc62