Windows 10: Hello..I'm Emanuel & I have a problem with my laptop here,when I switch it on,it show that...

Discus and support Hello..I'm Emanuel & I have a problem with my laptop here,when I switch it on,it show that... in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Please help me with this problem I am facing course my laptop when I switch it on it show that is on but it doesn't want to start & I been experiencing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Tshepo aiden, Apr 23, 2023.

1. Hello..I'm Emanuel & I have a problem with my laptop here,when I switch it on,it show that...

Please help me with this problem I am facing course my laptop when I switch it on it show that is on but it doesn't want to start & I been experiencing this problem for a while but now is worse,is been days since it operates smoothly Please help me

:)

Tshepo aiden, Apr 23, 2023
  2. Volatile Win User

Laptop Bluetooth Problems D:

Hello El Mayo just a few questions about your problem,
    What type of Cell Phone and Laptop are you using and what sort of steps have you already attempted to solve this problem?

Thanks!

Volatile, Apr 23, 2023
  3. N73 M Switching OFF Automatically

hi, eraianbanc can u tell the steps wat u did t solve this problem...m having the same probleb ( N 73 Switching OFF Automatically)

anand9766644857, Apr 23, 2023
  4. Hello..I'm Emanuel & I have a problem with my laptop here,when I switch it on,it show that...

Shutdown problem on my Windows 10 laptop.

Hello,

We suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps below to resolve the issues with the shutdown function of your laptop:

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar beside the Windows icon.
    • Select Troubleshooting from the results.
    • Under System and Security, select Fix Problems with Windows Update.
    • Choose Troubleshoot as an Administrator.

Let us know if the steps above worked for you.

Jennifer Bri, Apr 23, 2023
Thema:

Hello..I'm Emanuel & I have a problem with my laptop here,when I switch it on,it show that...

1. Hello..I'm Emanuel & I have a problem with my laptop here,when I switch it on,it show that... - Similar Threads - Hello I'm Emanuel

2. Hello, yael here. I have a huge problem with pc wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, yael here. I have a huge problem with pc wifi: i I went into bios to set my settings to default and it for some reason got rid of my storage witch had the boot on it, but either way I installed windows again and to my surprise I couldn’t connect to wifi I tried everything, eve very video hasn’t helped me at all, all it...
  3. Hello, yael here. I have a huge problem with pc wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hello, yael here. I have a huge problem with pc wifi: i I went into bios to set my settings to default and it for some reason got rid of my storage witch had the boot on it, but either way I installed windows again and to my surprise I couldn’t connect to wifi I tried everything, eve very video hasn’t helped me at all, all it...
  4. Hello..I'm Emanuel & I have a problem with my laptop here,when I switch it on,it show that...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello..I'm Emanuel & I have a problem with my laptop here,when I switch it on,it show that...: Please help me with this problem I am facing course my laptop when I switch it on it show that is on but it doesn't want to start & I been experiencing this problem for a while but now is worse,is been days since it operates smoothly Please help me...
  5. Hello..I'm Emanuel & I have a problem with my laptop here,when I switch it on,it show that...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello..I'm Emanuel & I have a problem with my laptop here,when I switch it on,it show that...: Please help me with this problem I am facing course my laptop when I switch it on it show that is on but it doesn't want to start & I been experiencing this problem for a while but now is worse,is been days since it operates smoothly Please help me...
  6. Hello i have this problem on my windows 11 when i start it up it shows this...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello i have this problem on my windows 11 when i start it up it shows this...: C:\Users\blueb\appdata\roaming\DECIYeipVV.vbs". https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-have-this-problem-on-my-windows-11-when-i/c8e20587-2870-4dbb-a3d9-d47a844f8544
  7. Hello i have this problem on my windows 11 when i start it up it shows this...

Hello i have this problem on my windows 11 when i start it up it shows this...: C:\Users\blueb\appdata\roaming\DECIYeipVV.vbs". https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-have-this-problem-on-my-windows-11-when-i/c8e20587-2870-4dbb-a3d9-d47a844f8544
  8. Hello i have a problem when i power my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello i have a problem when i power my laptop: Hello, so i have a problem in my laptopevertime i try to power it on i get this messagei don't know what to doplease help me if you can... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-have-a-problem-when-i-power-my-laptop/5e6dee46-8f68-42f0-b9e2-5b9a5d851920
  9. Hello i have a problem when i power my laptop

Hello i have a problem when i power my laptop: Hello, so i have a problem in my laptopevertime i try to power it on i get this messagei don't know what to doplease help me if you can... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-have-a-problem-when-i-power-my-laptop/5e6dee46-8f68-42f0-b9e2-5b9a5d851920
  10. Hello i have a problem when i power my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging