Windows 10: hello, I'm facing a problem , I cant open the setting, and when I typed this command in...

Discus and support hello, I'm facing a problem , I cant open the setting, and when I typed this command in... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hello, I'm facing a problem , I cant open the setting, and when I typed this command in cmd ms-setting I got this text file system error -214719196 I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Yasine zammell, Jul 11, 2022.

1. hello, I'm facing a problem , I cant open the setting, and when I typed this command in...

hello, I'm facing a problem , I cant open the setting, and when I typed this command in cmd ms-setting I got this text file system error -214719196 I hop to reply, thanks

:)

Yasine zammell, Jul 11, 2022
  2. Edwin Win User

windows hello face problem...

List of Windows Hello supported Dell Laptops:

hello, I'm  facing a problem , I cant open the setting, and when I typed this command in... [​IMG]

Edwin, Jul 11, 2022
  3. W10 settings wont open

Hello,

We appreciate your efforts and sorry for the inconvenience you are facing. I will certainly help you with this.

I would suggest you to try with the below step and check if it helps.

DISM:

• Open command prompt by pressing Windows key + X and selecting “Command prompt admin”.

• In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

• Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.
    I hope this information helps. Please do let us know if you need any further assistance.

ThofikhAhamad, Jul 11, 2022
Thema:

hello, I'm facing a problem , I cant open the setting, and when I typed this command in...

1. hello, I'm facing a problem , I cant open the setting, and when I typed this command in... - Similar Threads - hello I'm facing

2. Hello, the settings on the computer do not open. When I type ms setting in cmd, it says...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, the settings on the computer do not open. When I type ms setting in cmd, it says...: Hello, the settings on the computer do not open. When I type ms setting in cmd, it says that it was deleted or corrupt, I tried everything, but I write...
  3. Hello, the settings on the computer do not open. When I type ms setting in cmd, it says...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello, the settings on the computer do not open. When I type ms setting in cmd, it says...: Hello, the settings on the computer do not open. When I type ms setting in cmd, it says that it was deleted or corrupt, I tried everything, but I write...
  4. Hello, the settings on the computer do not open. When I type ms setting in cmd, it says...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. hello, i have been facing this problem since months now, anything I try to type on the...

hello, i have been facing this problem since months now, anything I try to type on the...: any dialogue box that appear doesn't stay for longer than 1 second and my task bar doesn't respond sometimes and apps tend to open for a flash second and then close??? I tried windows update, my hardware drive is also good and troubleshoot also looks fine. can anyone help me...
  6. HELLO .I'm facing an issue ,that my keyboard typing automatilly random letters,amd I am...

HELLO .I'm facing an issue ,that my keyboard typing automatilly random letters,amd I am...: HELLO! MY KEYBOARD IS TYPING AUTOMATICALLY RANDOM LETTERS .AND I AM SURE THAT IT IS NOT AN HARDWARE ISSUE .IF ANYONE KNOW THE SOLUTION PLEASE HELP . *SAD FACE...
  7. hello, I'm facing a problem , I cant open the setting, and when I typed this command in...

hello, I'm facing a problem , I cant open the setting, and when I typed this command in...: hello, I'm facing a problem , I cant open the setting, and when I typed this command in cmd ms-setting I got this text file system error -214719196 I hop to reply, thanks...
  8. hello, I'm facing a problem , I cant open the setting, and when I typed this command in...

hello, I'm facing a problem , I cant open the setting, and when I typed this command in...: hello, I'm facing a problem , I cant open the setting, and when I typed this command in cmd ms-setting I got this text file system error -214719196 I hop to reply, thanks...
  9. Windows Hello Face - Searching For Face When Not Set Up

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows Hello Face - Searching For Face When Not Set Up: Hello, I have Windows Hello set up for PIN and fingerprint. I do not have it set up for face yet everytime I open my laptop my camera and IR sensors turn on and begin searching for my face. It eventually says that I need a PIN to set up Windows Hello but I already have a...
  10. i cant open the start and i cant open settings

i cant open the start and i cant open settings: i dont know what here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-the-start-and-i-cant-open-settings/720c6ef2-fb65-4368-b948-c1b32c487673