Windows 10: HELLO .I'm facing an issue ,that my keyboard typing automatilly random letters,amd I am...

Discus and support HELLO .I'm facing an issue ,that my keyboard typing automatilly random letters,amd I am... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; HELLO! MY KEYBOARD IS TYPING AUTOMATICALLY RANDOM LETTERS .AND I AM SURE THAT IT IS NOT AN HARDWARE ISSUE .IF ANYONE KNOW THE SOLUTION PLEASE HELP .... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ahmed Abuzant, Sep 26, 2022.

1. HELLO .I'm facing an issue ,that my keyboard typing automatilly random letters,amd I am...

HELLO! MY KEYBOARD IS TYPING AUTOMATICALLY RANDOM LETTERS .AND I AM SURE THAT IT IS NOT AN HARDWARE ISSUE .IF ANYONE KNOW THE SOLUTION PLEASE HELP . *SAD FACE

:)

Ahmed Abuzant, Sep 26, 2022

2. Keyboard typing random letters

I am running Windows 10 build 18945 and random applications (most of them) are getting typed in random letters. I have found many things saying check your input language but i only have one that is English (US).

And the random letter a key will type is not always the same. I can hold down 'a' for instance and it'll type a series of numbers and letters. So it is not consistent

Example, copy and pasted holding down 'a'

One of the only applications that correctly recognizes the input is Firefox

Pretty sure it isn't a hardware issue, because it is not in all applications.

This is an integrated keyboard in the Lenovo ThinkPad T430s

It also seems to be intermittent

EDIT If i remember right, this started around disabling credential and device guard (I can't use any emulator/virtualization with them on because the virtualization is then exclsuively used by Hyper-V, and i needed to run Intel HAXM)

linuxandria, Sep 26, 2022
  3. Letter m not working in PC

I am facing a very strange issue, the letter m stopped working in my PC few days ago.

The keyboard is fine, it works with other laptops and PC's, but just when i connect it to my current PC, only the letter m doesnot work.

Even in the on screen keyboard, the letter m doesnot work. I think it could be because of some recently installed windows updates, but it won't allow me to uninstall any updates.

Can you help?

P.S. I had to copy paste the letter m when typing this problem as well HELLO .I'm facing an issue ,that my keyboard typing automatilly random letters,amd I am... :(

Sarang Raut, Sep 26, 2022
  4. HELLO .I'm facing an issue ,that my keyboard typing automatilly random letters,amd I am...

I"m having a problem with the keyboard in Windows 10

Hi Robert,

I realize that you are facing issues with the keyboard. I will try to help you with this issue.

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    Suggest you to plug in an external keyboard to the laptop to check if that helps.

Further you may also use the onscreen keyboard to check if that helps.

Follow these steps to launch the On-screen keyboard:

• Press Windows key + R to get the run window.

• Type “osk” and hit enter to launch the On-screen keyboard and check if this helps.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Sep 26, 2022
Thema:

HELLO .I'm facing an issue ,that my keyboard typing automatilly random letters,amd I am...

1. HELLO .I'm facing an issue ,that my keyboard typing automatilly random letters,amd I am... - Similar Threads - HELLO I'm facing

2. My KEYBOaRd KeePs RANDOmLy TYpInG IN CAPITaL LETters.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My KEYBOaRd KeePs RANDOmLy TYpInG IN CAPITaL LETters.: SHIFT KEY ISSUeTRIEd rEStARTIng cOmPuTeR aND UNINStALLING COMpUtER KEyboaRD DRIVER, AND tHAT DIDN"T WORKCURRENTLY USING A WIreLESS KeYBOArD. KEYBoARD THaT caME wiTh THE COmpUTER IS The ONe CaUsING tHE PrOBleMs, As I uNPLUggEd THE wIRElesS AND TYpeD on ThE ORigINaL keybOaRd...
  3. My KEYBOaRd KeePs RANDOmLy TYpInG IN CAPITaL LETters.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My KEYBOaRd KeePs RANDOmLy TYpInG IN CAPITaL LETters.: SHIFT KEY ISSUeTRIEd rEStARTIng cOmPuTeR aND UNINStALLING COMpUtER KEyboaRD DRIVER, AND tHAT DIDN"T WORKCURRENTLY USING A WIreLESS KeYBOArD. KEYBoARD THaT caME wiTh THE COmpUTER IS The ONe CaUsING tHE PrOBleMs, As I uNPLUggEd THE wIRElesS AND TYpeD on ThE ORigINaL keybOaRd...
  4. my laptop keyboard is typing number additionally when I am typing letters

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop keyboard is typing number additionally when I am typing letters: HiMy laptop keyboard is typing number additionally when I am typing letters.See the example below , tried to type the above mentioned sentence .My l9a1ptop k8ea1boa1rd3 is2 typing number a1d3d3itiona1l9l9y when i a1m typing l9etters2. k8ind3l9y hel9p how to s2ol9ve the...
  5. my laptop keyboard is typing number additionally when I am typing letters

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my laptop keyboard is typing number additionally when I am typing letters: HiMy laptop keyboard is typing number additionally when I am typing letters.See the example below , tried to type the above mentioned sentence .My l9a1ptop k8ea1boa1rd3 is2 typing number a1d3d3itiona1l9l9y when i a1m typing l9etters2. k8ind3l9y hel9p how to s2ol9ve the...
  6. HELLO .I'm facing an issue ,that my keyboard typing automatilly random letters,amd I am...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELLO .I'm facing an issue ,that my keyboard typing automatilly random letters,amd I am...: HELLO! MY KEYBOARD IS TYPING AUTOMATICALLY RANDOM LETTERS .AND I AM SURE THAT IT IS NOT AN HARDWARE ISSUE .IF ANYONE KNOW THE SOLUTION PLEASE HELP . *SAD FACE...
  7. Keyboard typing random letters and numbers

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keyboard typing random letters and numbers: Accidentally pressed something on my keyboard and now it types random letters and numbers whenever you press certain keys.Also on my lock screen so I can’t get to device manager from my keyboard Because I can’t type in my password. Please help...
  8. My keyboard starts typing random letters when I open large PDFs - random letters are in...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My keyboard starts typing random letters when I open large PDFs - random letters are in...: running windows 10 on a Dell Precision laptopWhen I have larger PDF docs open my keyboard appears to start typing random letters. After several times of this happening and rebooting to clear the issue, I've come to realize this only happens when I have a pdf documents open...
  9. Keyboard issues... typing the wrong letters

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard issues... typing the wrong letters: Hi, I have been having issues with the keyboard typing the wrong letters and punctuation, as I type. I have tried numerous keyboards and get the same results....
  10. Keyboard Typing Random Letters

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keyboard Typing Random Letters: Help! I don't know what happened but my keyboard will type seemingly random letters/number every time you push any key (even same key multiple times). I have gone into the computer's keyboard settings and switched languages from and back to the original English settings and...