Windows 10: Hello, I'm getting a command prompt error when running an .exe as administrator

Discus and support Hello, I'm getting a command prompt error when running an .exe as administrator in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; ScreenshotSignature checksum failed. Request was tampered with or session ended most likely.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Who's Kira, Jan 21, 2024.

1. Hello, I'm getting a command prompt error when running an .exe as administrator

ScreenshotSignature checksum failed. Request was tampered with or session ended most likely.

:)

Who's Kira, Jan 21, 2024
  2. Ryan Pag Win User

Command prompt Administrator issue under Win 10

Hello,

Here's the alternative steps to run open the command prompt as administrator.

• Press Windows Logo + X.
    • Select Command Prompt (Admin) to open command prompt as administrator.

Let us know how it goes.

Ryan Pag, Jan 21, 2024
  3. cwtech Win User
    command prompt will not open in safe mode with command prompt

Would I just follow the same steps within safe mode after hooking up to the other system?

cwtech, Jan 21, 2024
  4. Hello, I'm getting a command prompt error when running an .exe as administrator

Any programs are not running even command prompt getting error in run as administration 0xc0000142

I m trying to open command prompt in run as administration but its showing 0xc0000142 error. I am not able to open any softwares nor any programm. Pls help me to solve this.

umang shah1, Jan 21, 2024
Thema:

Hello, I'm getting a command prompt error when running an .exe as administrator

1. Hello, I'm getting a command prompt error when running an .exe as administrator - Similar Threads - Hello I'm getting

2. Hello, I'm getting a command prompt error when running an .exe as administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, I'm getting a command prompt error when running an .exe as administrator: ScreenshotSignature checksum failed. Request was tampered with or session ended most likely. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-im-getting-a-command-prompt-error-when/f228fdc4-d1c3-48bd-a516-87fce132404a
  3. Hello, I'm getting a command prompt error when running an .exe as administrator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello, I'm getting a command prompt error when running an .exe as administrator: ScreenshotSignature checksum failed. Request was tampered with or session ended most likely. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-im-getting-a-command-prompt-error-when/f228fdc4-d1c3-48bd-a516-87fce132404a
  4. Any programs are not running even command prompt getting error in run as administration...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any programs are not running even command prompt getting error in run as administration...: I m trying to open command prompt in run as administration but its showing 0xc0000142 error. I am not able to open any softwares nor any programm. Pls help me to solve this....
  5. Any programs are not running even command prompt getting error in run as administration...

Any programs are not running even command prompt getting error in run as administration...: I m trying to open command prompt in run as administration but its showing 0xc0000142 error. I am not able to open any softwares nor any programm. Pls help me to solve this....
  6. Unable to run the command prompt as an administrator

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to run the command prompt as an administrator: As the title states I am not able to run the command prompt as an administrator. Currently I am in a repair loop and can't check my disk without administrator. The only issue is that I only have access to command prompt through the troubleshoot option. What do I do?...
  7. Unable to run the command prompt as an administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to run the command prompt as an administrator: As the title states I am not able to run the command prompt as an administrator. Currently I am in a repair loop and can't check my disk without administrator. The only issue is that I only have access to command prompt through the troubleshoot option. What do I do?...
  8. Unable to run the command prompt as an administrator

9. Run Command Prompt as Administrator in Safe Mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Run Command Prompt as Administrator in Safe Mode: Hi, I think I have to reset my computer because I can't access anything once I log into my accounts. Basically it starts up and let's me sign into my account but the desktop and task bar are missing all their icons, the start button will not open and only turns the cursor...
  10. 10130 - Run as Administrator not working for Command Prompt

in Windows 10 Support
    10130 - Run as Administrator not working for Command Prompt: I pinned Command Prompt to the Taskbar then changed the properties to always Run as Administrator. Setting took but is not obeyed: [img] When I click on the icon in the Taskbar I get: [img] What I should get is this: [img] This worked in previous...