Windows 10: hello im having a problem with my wifi speed i need help ASAP

Discus and support hello im having a problem with my wifi speed i need help ASAP in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So I just upgraded my pc from xp to 10 pro runs fine but i ran into a issue where i have exellent signal strength but 320kb/per sec when i download... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LINI _, May 26, 2024.

1. LINI _ Win User

hello im having a problem with my wifi speed i need help ASAP

So I just upgraded my pc from xp to 10 pro runs fine but i ran into a issue where i have exellent signal strength but 320kb/per sec when i download something my network adapter name is Ralink rt61 turbo wireless card 2.4ghz when i go to https://www.speedtest.net it says 13mbps download and 15-13 upload speed why is this happeningI DONT HAVE AN ANTENA BUT IM USING A TIN FOIL HOMEMADE ANTENA SO YE..............When I Go In Games Sometimes I Get 42ping But Then Spikes Back Up To 600-200PING pls help

:)

LINI _, May 26, 2024
Thema:

hello im having a problem with my wifi speed i need help ASAP

1. hello im having a problem with my wifi speed i need help ASAP - Similar Threads - hello having problem

2. Hello, I need help ASAP.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, I need help ASAP.: I installed a windows update and a few minutes after the install I blue screened, my pc was lagging and it blue screened and it showed the Critical prosses died log or reason. I don't know a lot about pcs and all that and I've looked up tutorials trying to fix it and looked...
  3. Hello, I need help ASAP.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello, I need help ASAP.: I installed a windows update and a few minutes after the install I blue screened, my pc was lagging and it blue screened and it showed the Critical prosses died log or reason. I don't know a lot about pcs and all that and I've looked up tutorials trying to fix it and looked...
  4. Hello, I need help ASAP.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. hello im having a problem with my wifi speed i need help ASAP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hello im having a problem with my wifi speed i need help ASAP: So I just upgraded my pc from xp to 10 pro runs fine but i ran into a issue where i have exellent signal strength but 320kb/per sec when i download something my network adapter name is Ralink rt61 turbo wireless card 2.4ghz when i go to https://www.speedtest.net it says...
  6. hello im having a problem with my wifi speed i need help ASAP

hello im having a problem with my wifi speed i need help ASAP: So I just upgraded my pc from xp to 10 pro runs fine but i ran into a issue where i have exellent signal strength but 320kb/per sec when i download something my network adapter name is Ralink rt61 turbo wireless card 2.4ghz when i go to https://www.speedtest.net it says...
  7. please help i have issue with my drivers need to be solve asap im going crazy

please help i have issue with my drivers need to be solve asap im going crazy: hi i recently bought the new graphic card ! and download the driver of graphic for it and installed it ! but cause it was ati driver needed the patcher for activating it ! so i downloaded that and active it ! it worked fine and gone safe and sound ! then suddenly after few...
  8. I need help asap

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I need help asap: I deleted something from registry editor which is connected to the trojan virus that came from the cracked app that ive download, since then it started to act like crazy everytime i restart it i need to end task the windows explorer so i can go to my previous windows. Can...
  9. Need help with wifi speed

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with wifi speed: Hi all My phone and laptop are connected to same wifi But from yesterday only in my laptop browsing and downloading become too slow. I tried virus scan in boot. Ipconfig reset nothing works Sometimes suddenly speed will come for a min and goes down even opening google.com...
  10. I need help ASAP

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help ASAP: Hi there stranger, Recently, my laptop has been running extremely slowly. To be honest I don’t know where to pist this and I’ve tried everything that the threads on the official lenovo website have given me which result in a temporary fix. This is my problem, I boot up my...