Windows 10: Hello, i'm having an issue with downloading games.

Discus and support Hello, i'm having an issue with downloading games. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; In the Microsoft store it will only give me the option to download on my SSD and my not my HD. How can i fix this!!! please help. In steam and other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by piranha1king, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Hello, i'm having an issue with downloading games.

In the Microsoft store it will only give me the option to download on my SSD and my not my HD. How can i fix this!!! please help. In steam and other apps it has no issues.

:)

piranha1king, Dec 3, 2019

2. Issues with Radeon 7400 M graphics in windows 10

Hi Praveen,

Thanks for the post. The problem seems to be from Microsoft . I have followed below steps

• I have downloaded the software Leshcat’s Catalyst 15.7 WHQL UnifL from http://leshcatlabs.net/downloads_unfil/
    • I have unistalled all my graphics softwares and drivers related to radeon 7400 M.
    • The Catalyst 15.7 WHQL UnifL contains both intel and radeon drivers. So install intel drivers and reboot.
    • install radeon drivers and reboot.
    Now my system seems to be perfectly fine and no issues with drivers. Booting normally with out any issues. I turned on windows update and 7400 M drivers automatically installed from Microsoft.

After the reboot again the same problem. Now I am not sure how can I disable to download only 7400 M updates keeping all other updates on.

kindly suggest.

ShashikanthSrinivas, Dec 3, 2019
  3. pc gaming HELLO

Hi Robert,

To help you with your concern, we suggest that you perform the steps below:

• Sign out your account from the game.
    • Restart your computer.
    • Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps by clicking this
      link
    • Sign in your account and check it.

If the steps above do not work, we recommend getting in touch with the game developer to get the missing item you’ve purchased. Click this
    link to contact the game developer.

Keep us posted.

Wilfred Mac, Dec 3, 2019
  4. Hello, i'm having an issue with downloading games.

i just downloaded a game and it will open and shut automatically

Hi john,

For a better clarity on the issue, please answer the below questions;

• Please specify the game you are having issue with?
    • Are you getting any error messages while opening the game?
    • Also, did you download the game from windows Store?
    For workaround, I would suggest you to follow the below steps and see if the issue can be resolved.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search next to start on the desktop.
    • Click on View All on left side and select Windows Store Apps.
    • Follow the onscreen instructions.

Get back to us for further assistance, we will be glad to help you.

Rishad K T, Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

Hello, i'm having an issue with downloading games.

1. Hello, i'm having an issue with downloading games. - Similar Threads - Hello i'm having

2. I'm having an issue with directx 12 games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm having an issue with directx 12 games.: After about 5 minutes of gameplay the game freezes and I have a full system crash then the pc reboots. It started happening out of the blue. I was playing the division 2 for a few hours when it first happened and now it's happening every time I try. I switched to directx 11...
  3. I'm having an issue with directx 12 games.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm having an issue with directx 12 games.: After about 5 minutes of gameplay the game freezes and I have a full system crash then the pc reboots. It started happening out of the blue. I was playing the division 2 for a few hours when it first happened and now it's happening every time I try. I switched to directx 11...
  4. Hello! I'm experiencing an issue with Windows 11 update downloads

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello! I'm experiencing an issue with Windows 11 update downloads: Hello! I'm experiencing an issue with Windows 11 update downloads. Every time I try to install new updates, the process hangs at 20%, and then I receive error code 0x80070422. I've attempted to restart the Windows Update services, but it hasn't helped. Has anyone encountered...
  5. Hello! I'm experiencing an issue with Windows 11 update downloads

Hello! I'm experiencing an issue with Windows 11 update downloads: Hello! I'm experiencing an issue with Windows 11 update downloads. Every time I try to install new updates, the process hangs at 20%, and then I receive error code 0x80070422. I've attempted to restart the Windows Update services, but it hasn't helped. Has anyone encountered...
  6. Hello, i'm having issues with a factory reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hello, i'm having issues with a factory reset: After having some issues with my keyboard, it seemed that I had a corrupt file. I completed a SFC scan which was successful and I am now trying to do a factory reset though I am unable to do this as the reset won't complete. The keyboard is not working on the pc which is...
  7. Hello, i'm having issues with a factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, i'm having issues with a factory reset: After having some issues with my keyboard, it seemed that I had a corrupt file. I completed a SFC scan which was successful and I am now trying to do a factory reset though I am unable to do this as the reset won't complete. The keyboard is not working on the pc which is...
  8. Hello, i'm having issues with a factory reset

9. I'm having a problem downloading

I'm having a problem downloading: I cannot download recent update 2023-03 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5023706. It comes up with error code Install error - 0x800f081f....
  10. All downloaded games having issues/Says I'm not admin/Everything rebooting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    All downloaded games having issues/Says I'm not admin/Everything rebooting: Hello all, this problem started happening just today. It was fine earlier at about 3:00pm, but when I got home at about 10ish, I started having all sorts of problems. The Laptop I have is the 17inch MSI GE72 M VR, 7RG Apache Pro. The Graphics Card is thee GeForce GTX 1070,...