Windows 10: Hello, I'm having trouble sending to OneNote 2016. It sends to the other OneNote account

Discus and support Hello, I'm having trouble sending to OneNote 2016. It sends to the other OneNote account in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I had uninstalled the other OneNote account and now cannot seem to print/save as/send to OneNote 2016. Please advise?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PegFong, May 18, 2020.

1. PegFong Win User

Hello, I'm having trouble sending to OneNote 2016. It sends to the other OneNote account

I had uninstalled the other OneNote account and now cannot seem to print/save as/send to OneNote 2016.

Please advise?

:)

PegFong, May 18, 2020

2. Send to onenote

Hi,

It may be an issue with the add ins in OneNote, we suggest that you disable OneNote add-on and enable it. To do so, follow the steps below:

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Click Manage add-ons.
    • On the left pane, click Toolbars and Extensions.
    • On the right hand side of the page check for Send to OneNote add-on. Highlight
      Send to OneNote and click on disable.
    • Once the add-on is disabled highlight the add-on again and enable it.
    Note: To enable the File menu in Internet Explorer press the
    Alt
    key on your keyboard.

You may also perform an online repair in Office 2007, to do an Online repair, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + X.
    • Click Control Panel.
    • Click Programs and Features.
    • Right click Microsoft Office, click Change.
    • Choose Online repair.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.
    Let us know how it goes.

Jesebel Ova, May 18, 2020
  3. jugsy1979 Win User
    Microsoft Edge sends OneNote clippings to wrong OneNote

When sending Web Notes from Edge to OneNote, they get sent to the wrong OneNote.

I have both the basic OneNote that came installed on my machine and the full OneNote 2016 that I installed myself. Edge only gives me the option to send to pages within the basic OneNote, but I want to send Web Notes to the full OneNote.

How do I change the default destination

Mark

jugsy1979, May 18, 2020
  4. Hello, I'm having trouble sending to OneNote 2016. It sends to the other OneNote account

Send to OneNote Store App not working

Hi everyone,

I did a clean install of Windows 10 Creators Update on my SP4 yesterday. Today I installed the Send to OneNote App from the store.

My current Print interface looks like this:

Hello, I'm having trouble sending to OneNote 2016. It sends to the other OneNote account ee089e37-f76a-45c1-b4c7-c8d8d2b5a877.png

If I select "Send to OneNote 16", OneNote 2016 opens and I am able to select the destination in the Win32 OneNote app. However, if I select "Send to OneNote", it loads for a second, the Printer icon appears on the task bar, but
    then nothing happens anymore. "Send to OneNote" comes from the Store app Send to OneNote beziehen – Microsoft Store de-DE and should let me send files etc. directly to the OneNote UWP app. I prefer this one
    because I only use the UWP app and its not that convenient to open the Win32 app ever time I want to send something to OneNote. The send to OneNote app worked without issues before I reinstalled Windows 10.

Sky Pei from Microsoft confirmed this issue and directed me to this category, see Send to OneNote Store App not working

I already tried:

- Installing the "Send to OneNote" app with another account on the same maschine.

- Reinstalling the "Send to OneNote" app several times

- Reinstalling OneNote UWP using the Powershell command

- Manually adding the Printer selecting: "Microsoft Software Printer Driver"

I have a Surface Pro 4 i5 with 128GB and 4GB RAM, running a clean install of the Creators update

Please let me know if you need any further information.

Thanks,

Raphael

RaphaelBreitner, May 18, 2020
Thema:

Hello, I'm having trouble sending to OneNote 2016. It sends to the other OneNote account

1. Hello, I'm having trouble sending to OneNote 2016. It sends to the other OneNote account - Similar Threads - Hello I'm having

2. OneNote 2016

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    OneNote 2016: Hi I've been using the print > "send to onenote desktop" to import pdfs into my OneNote 2016. It was working great for a while, but this morning, it wouldn't import the document so I tried cancelling the document in the printer queue. It wouldn't cancel so I ended up...
  3. Whiteboard "Send to OneNote" is not showing up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Whiteboard "Send to OneNote" is not showing up: Hello, I am a teacher who uses the Whiteboard app in class and when class is over I send it to the class' OneNote so they have access and can review the notes when they want. After class this morning I went to where I normally do but the option to send to OneNote was...
  4. PDF Files and OneNote 2016

in Windows 10 Customization
    PDF Files and OneNote 2016: I am having trouble with OneNote 2016. I am unable to insert PDF file printouts. The process starts, but then just hangs. I have also tried unsuccessfully to print to OneNote 2016 from both Chrome and Edge - I get an "your printer has experienced an expected configuration...
  5. Turn off "Send to OneNote" popup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Turn off "Send to OneNote" popup: When I first got a Windows 10 computer over a year ago, the daily "Send to OneNote" popup (from the Taskbar) on startup drove me crazy. I finally managed to get it to stop, but I don't remember how I did it. Somehow I've reawakened the beast now, however. I am using an older...
  6. Is OneNote 2016 similar to the OneNote that was part of Office 2010?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Is OneNote 2016 similar to the OneNote that was part of Office 2010?: I just upgraded from Windows 7 / Office 2010 to Windows 10 and the version of OneNote I used previously was faster, had many more features, and felt like a desktop app. This new version feels slow and looks like it was a horrible port from a mobile phone or something. Does...
  7. OneNote 2016

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    OneNote 2016: Every time I try to start Onenote 2016 I receive an error message suggesting that I delete cache and/or delete settings. After much effort I cannot get OneNote 2016 to start normally please advise. Thank you jmf...
  8. Onenote and onenote 2016 uninstall

Onenote and onenote 2016 uninstall: Hi I have both on my computers running W10 and office 365. Happy with the new OneNote but would like to uninstall OneNote 2016 as it confuses matters. Can I do so without losing any data (notes)? I understand that OneNote 2016 stores notes on the local hard drive but will...
  9. How to uninstall Onenote 2016

How to uninstall Onenote 2016: I have successfully uninstalled Onenote using the Power Shell. Now I want to do the same with Onenote 2016 but can't figure out how to do it. I have right clicked Onenote 2016 in the Start Menu and then chosen Uninstalled but Onenote 2016 is still there. Will someone...
  10. OneNote for Windows 10 will replace OneNote 2016

in Windows 10 News
    OneNote for Windows 10 will replace OneNote 2016: Still OneNote desktop for me. I'd miss things like the ability to Paste with or without formatting (and this is controllable by keyboard shortcuts - Alt-H-V-T anyone?) and I like the integration with the rest of Office (eg. the ability to mark some OneNote text as an...