Windows 10: Hello Im Leo im Trying to reach out to a member of microsoft about a Temporary account swap...

Discus and support Hello Im Leo im Trying to reach out to a member of microsoft about a Temporary account swap... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; This happened strait after a update evey time i restart my computer it gets wiped... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by kyriakosresvanis, Nov 28, 2020.

1. Hello Im Leo im Trying to reach out to a member of microsoft about a Temporary account swap...

This happened strait after a update evey time i restart my computer it gets wiped

:)

kyriakosresvanis, Nov 28, 2020
  2. Addie Win User

Cannot link/add my Microsoft Account to Local Account

Hello Ken,

Im using Win10 Build 1607 with all latest update.

I also run all related troubleshooters:
    • Windows Update
    • Store Apps (says i have to login in my microsoft account but thats the problem, i can't)
    • Microsoft Accounts

No Problem found. Also the suggestions from Microsoft didnt helped.

Addie, Nov 28, 2020
  3. DeriLoko3 Win User
    Trying to Use Microsoft IME 2010

Well, I am using Microsoft IME in Japanese, but the thing is that Windows is not letting me use Microsoft IME 2010 instead of the current Microsoft IME. I still have Microsoft IME 2010 (Korean, Simplified-and-Traditional Chinese, and Japanese).

DeriLoko3, Nov 28, 2020
  4. Renata N' Win User

Hello Im Leo im Trying to reach out to a member of microsoft about a Temporary account swap...

cant connect to im

Hello michellesmithMR,

Thank you for posting on forum.

I understand that issue is with Instant Messaging (IM) on secondary or Microsoft account on WP8. Such issues are generally temporary (couple of days maximum).

If you still experience this issue try to change password for account that you are using for IM. If it will not help check if you can sign in this account online on your computer and contact support for this account.

Let me know if I misunderstood the situation.

Kind regards,

Renata

Renata N', Nov 28, 2020
Thema:

Hello Im Leo im Trying to reach out to a member of microsoft about a Temporary account swap...

1. Hello Im Leo im Trying to reach out to a member of microsoft about a Temporary account swap... - Similar Threads - Hello Leo Trying

2. im so confused about this.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    im so confused about this.: [ATTACH] im pretty confused, and cant think straight atm, so bare with me. this is really messy, sorry. so yesterday windows AV came up with Trojan:Win32/Powessere.N as a virus, but when i click remove it wont work. but when i re-scanned (in windows AV) it couldn't find...
  3. Im trying to install this but it keeps saying this

Im trying to install this but it keeps saying this: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/dudepi3 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/idnzhg/im_trying_to_install_this_but_it_keeps_saying_this/
  4. IM

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    IM: Last July 24, I paid 50.16 euros to be able to have IM, we are in August and I have not received anything, if in a few days everything remains the same, I will take out 50 euros from the Bank to return them to me since they do not do anything for you. that I have IM in...
  5. im f‘d

im f‘d: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ProsaltInNoSeconds [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ht11h9/im_fd/
  6. Im trying to install Windows10

Im trying to install Windows10: How can I solve this problem “Windows cannot install requires files windows 10”? In downloaded windows tool on my pc and installed w10 on a usb. submitted by /u/Cozzy292002 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gcdt1f/im_trying_to_install_windows10/
  7. im trying to get out of s mode

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    im trying to get out of s mode: im getting this error code 6kjy2eyyikmoaptp.72.... please help as I am trying to get out of s mode on this new acer aspire laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-trying-to-get-out-of-s-mode/79573f56-60e0-460c-82bd-c61a152b1712
  8. im not getting audio in or out help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    im not getting audio in or out help: how do i fix my audio and microphone not working says drivers are not installed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-not-getting-audio-in-or-out-help/74b3affc-2af7-4383-b9de-ebb06898aa06
  9. Im A Dummy

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Im A Dummy: So the other night my laptop which is an HP touchscreen 15.6 in whatever I don't know the rest of the stuff some but the internet on it stops working It wouldn't connect to Wi-Fi I decide to do a factory reset I factory reset it and it boots back up and when it does it gives...
  10. Im a minimalist

in Windows 10 Customization
    Im a minimalist: Just plain black screen for me with some system sounds cut off (alerts and things) since I work on my pc late at night/morning. [img] I do have a really functional Google chrome screen though if anyone wants to copy that. [img] 13731