Windows 10: Hello Im Leo im Trying to reach out to a member of microsoft about a Temporary account swap...

Discus and support Hello Im Leo im Trying to reach out to a member of microsoft about a Temporary account swap... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; This happened strait after a update evey time i restart my computer it gets wiped... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by kyriakosresvanis, Nov 28, 2020.

1. Hello Im Leo im Trying to reach out to a member of microsoft about a Temporary account swap...

This happened strait after a update evey time i restart my computer it gets wiped

:)

kyriakosresvanis, Nov 28, 2020
  2. Addie Win User

Cannot link/add my Microsoft Account to Local Account

Hello Ken,

Im using Win10 Build 1607 with all latest update.

I also run all related troubleshooters:
    • Windows Update
    • Store Apps (says i have to login in my microsoft account but thats the problem, i can't)
    • Microsoft Accounts

No Problem found. Also the suggestions from Microsoft didnt helped.

Addie, Nov 28, 2020
  3. DeriLoko3 Win User
    Trying to Use Microsoft IME 2010

Well, I am using Microsoft IME in Japanese, but the thing is that Windows is not letting me use Microsoft IME 2010 instead of the current Microsoft IME. I still have Microsoft IME 2010 (Korean, Simplified-and-Traditional Chinese, and Japanese).

DeriLoko3, Nov 28, 2020
  4. Renata N' Win User

Hello Im Leo im Trying to reach out to a member of microsoft about a Temporary account swap...

cant connect to im

Hello michellesmithMR,

Thank you for posting on forum.

I understand that issue is with Instant Messaging (IM) on secondary or Microsoft account on WP8. Such issues are generally temporary (couple of days maximum).

If you still experience this issue try to change password for account that you are using for IM. If it will not help check if you can sign in this account online on your computer and contact support for this account.

Let me know if I misunderstood the situation.

Kind regards,

Renata

Renata N', Nov 28, 2020
Thema:

Hello Im Leo im Trying to reach out to a member of microsoft about a Temporary account swap...

1. Hello Im Leo im Trying to reach out to a member of microsoft about a Temporary account swap... - Similar Threads - Hello Leo Trying

2. im trying to log in on windows 10 microsoft store but when im trying to press the sign in...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    im trying to log in on windows 10 microsoft store but when im trying to press the sign in...: I don't know why this aint working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-trying-to-log-in-on-windows-10-microsoft-store/416688bf-d906-428e-bcf9-719d63f0f879
  3. im trying to log in on windows 10 microsoft store but when im trying to press the sign in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    im trying to log in on windows 10 microsoft store but when im trying to press the sign in...: I don't know why this aint working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-trying-to-log-in-on-windows-10-microsoft-store/416688bf-d906-428e-bcf9-719d63f0f879
  4. im trying to log in on windows 10 microsoft store but when im trying to press the sign in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Im completely out of ideas

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Im completely out of ideas: So i have turned my pc off then the next time i load up it bluescreened then i tried to wait for the automatic repair wich failed then said that log file: WindowsSystem32/log something so then i tried SFC /scannow wich did work but then i rebooted for the changes to apply and...
  6. Im completely out of ideas

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Im completely out of ideas: So i have turned my pc off then the next time i load up it bluescreened then i tried to wait for the automatic repair wich failed then said that log file: WindowsSystem32/log something so then i tried SFC /scannow wich did work but then i rebooted for the changes to apply and...
  7. im able to bypass family features as a member

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    im able to bypass family features as a member: hi, I want to tell you some of my bypasses incase you can do them when bored 1.admin bypass I become an admin as a kid 9 years old 2.kick everyone bypass i kicked everyone in family thats all bye...
  8. Hello everyone im struggling to swap the fn key and the ctrl key around on windows im using...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hello everyone im struggling to swap the fn key and the ctrl key around on windows im using...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/mrmlgman360 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l4z2gf/hello_everyone_im_struggling_to_swap_the_fn_key/
  9. im so confused about this.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    im so confused about this.: [ATTACH] im pretty confused, and cant think straight atm, so bare with me. this is really messy, sorry. so yesterday windows AV came up with Trojan:Win32/Powessere.N as a virus, but when i click remove it wont work. but when i re-scanned (in windows AV) it couldn't find...
  10. im trying to get out of s mode

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    im trying to get out of s mode: im getting this error code 6kjy2eyyikmoaptp.72.... please help as I am trying to get out of s mode on this new acer aspire laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-trying-to-get-out-of-s-mode/79573f56-60e0-460c-82bd-c61a152b1712