Windows 10: Hello I'm stuck in a bios loop.

Discus and support Hello I'm stuck in a bios loop. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I don't know much about computers but stuck in a BIOS loop and I took it to a professional and they said I only had to reinstall windows but I'm trying... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kyle_453, May 19, 2024.

1. Kyle_453 Win User

Hello I'm stuck in a bios loop.

I don't know much about computers but stuck in a BIOS loop and I took it to a professional and they said I only had to reinstall windows but I'm trying that and I'm stuck on the windows setup and it asks me 'where do you want to install windows?' And I'm trying to install it on 'drive 0 partition 3' and then it comes up with an error that says 'we couldn't create a new partition or locate an existing one. For more information, see the setup log files.' I'm just so lost right now

:)

Kyle_453, May 19, 2024
  2. Remon Ont Win User

BIOS stuck in a loop.

Hello,

We would like to ask some additional information to better isolate the issue:

• Did you get any error messages?
    • Have you tried to boot in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check the solutions provided on the links below:

BIOS-loop

Stuck-in-BIOS-loop

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, May 19, 2024
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Stuck in a bios loop

Hi, I am Dave, I will help you with this.

Please provide a photo of the Security tab settings and the Boot Priority list in your BIOS

What happened on your BC before you were stuck in the BIOS loop?

DaveM121, May 19, 2024
  4. Hello I'm stuck in a bios loop.

Stuck in a bios loop

Hello i need help because ive been stuck in a boot loop, i cant fix it because the f12, f10, f9, f8, exiting nor reseting the bios was effective to use

Anonymous_444, May 19, 2024
Thema:

Hello I'm stuck in a bios loop.

1. Hello I'm stuck in a bios loop. - Similar Threads - Hello I'm stuck

2. Hello I'm stuck in a bios loop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello I'm stuck in a bios loop.: I don't know much about computers but stuck in a BIOS loop and I took it to a professional and they said I only had to reinstall windows but I'm trying that and I'm stuck on the windows setup and it asks me 'where do you want to install windows?' And I'm trying to install it...
  3. Hello I'm stuck in a bios loop.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hello I'm stuck in a bios loop.: I don't know much about computers but stuck in a BIOS loop and I took it to a professional and they said I only had to reinstall windows but I'm trying that and I'm stuck on the windows setup and it asks me 'where do you want to install windows?' And I'm trying to install it...
  4. Stuck in a bios loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in a bios loop: Hello i need help because ive been stuck in a boot loop, i cant fix it because the f12, f10, f9, f8, exiting nor reseting the bios was effective to use https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-in-a-bios-loop/824de810-5ac7-4597-9797-4c34b47cdc73
  5. Stuck in a bios loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in a bios loop: Hello i need help because ive been stuck in a boot loop, i cant fix it because the f12, f10, f9, f8, exiting nor reseting the bios was effective to use https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-in-a-bios-loop/824de810-5ac7-4597-9797-4c34b47cdc73
  6. Stuck in endless bios loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in endless bios loop: Hi people, so I recently just built my new computer. I am using an old hard drive and gpu. Whenever I turn on the pc it takes me to bios and then I do not get a “bootable” device in the bios. If I save and exit I’m stuck in an endless loop of constantly being taken back to...
  7. Stuck in endless bios loop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Stuck in endless bios loop: Hi people, so I recently just built my new computer. I am using an old hard drive and gpu. Whenever I turn on the pc it takes me to bios and then I do not get a “bootable” device in the bios. If I save and exit I’m stuck in an endless loop of constantly being taken back to...
  8. Stuck in Bios loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck in Bios loop: I recently gave my old PC, that I built, to my girlfriend. When I got everything setup I was stuck in a blue screen loop. So I eventually downloaded windows using a usb drive which solved the problem. I noticed it was very slow like google chrome was really slow. So I factory...
  9. Stuck in Bios loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in Bios loop: I recently gave my old PC, that I built, to my girlfriend. When I got everything setup I was stuck in a blue screen loop. So I eventually downloaded windows using a usb drive which solved the problem. I noticed it was very slow like google chrome was really slow. So I factory...
  10. Stuck in Bios loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps