Windows 10: Hello I’m wondering how to fix blue screen of death???

Discus and support Hello I’m wondering how to fix blue screen of death??? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Long story short my SSD crashed on me one time and didn’t turn on until the next day and every since then every time I turn on my pc it gives me the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/throwaway99477372, Feb 22, 2021.

1. Hello I’m wondering how to fix blue screen of death???

Long story short my SSD crashed on me one time and didn’t turn on until the next day and every since then every time I turn on my pc it gives me the blue screen of death like after 1 hour of use. I’m not PC expert or anything but how can I fix this? Or should I just buy a new SSD and just install windows on that?

submitted by /u/throwaway99477372
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/throwaway99477372, Feb 22, 2021
  2. Ryan Pag Win User

Blue screen of death issue

Hi Malcolm,

Blue screen of death error can be caused either by hardware failure or software compatibility. To help you resolve the blue screen of death issue, we would like to get more information:

• Please provide the complete stop error message that you are getting.
    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?

We recommend following the troubleshooting steps in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Should you need further help, you're always welcome to post back.

Ryan Pag, Feb 22, 2021
  3. John Sarc Win User
    Blue Screen of Death

We appreciate the information.

To get better assistance in resolving Blue Screen of Death, we suggest that you get in touch with our
    Answer Desk as it has the experts and advanced troubleshooting steps regarding this issue.

Regards.

John Sarc, Feb 22, 2021
  4. Hello I’m wondering how to fix blue screen of death???

Blue Screen of death

Hi Cruize,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• Are you able to boot to the desktop?
    • What is the exact error message you get on the screen?
    I would suggest you refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors and check.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Reference: Refer to the following Wiki article created by ZigZag3143 (MS - MVP) on
    Blue Screen of Death (BSOD).

BSOD Finding and fixing them

Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Feb 22, 2021
Thema:

Hello I’m wondering how to fix blue screen of death???

1. Hello I’m wondering how to fix blue screen of death??? - Similar Threads - Hello I’m wondering

2. my pc keeps on resetting and i’m wondering how to fix it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my pc keeps on resetting and i’m wondering how to fix it: hi my pc just keeps on turning off and on over and over again it comes up with gigabyte and a loading sign then switches off repeatedly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-keeps-on-resetting-and-im-wondering-how-to/c45f7498-6848-403f-b878-343f8fe6256d
  3. my pc keeps on resetting and i’m wondering how to fix it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my pc keeps on resetting and i’m wondering how to fix it: hi my pc just keeps on turning off and on over and over again it comes up with gigabyte and a loading sign then switches off repeatedly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-keeps-on-resetting-and-im-wondering-how-to/c45f7498-6848-403f-b878-343f8fe6256d
  4. my pc keeps on resetting and i’m wondering how to fix it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How do I fix the "blue screen of death"?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I fix the "blue screen of death"?: My computer started acting weird like taking hours to turn on but I couldn't find anything wrong with the computer so I ended up forgetting about it and now when I turned on my computer it takes like 10 minutes with the loading dots screen before going to the blue screen with...
  6. How to fix Blue screen of death error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix Blue screen of death error: My laptop is showing verious types of bsod on middle of my work. And it doesn't showing a specific bsod. And the most important thing is that it happens with me in a gap of 10 to 15 mins....
  7. How to fix Blue screen of death error

How to fix Blue screen of death error: My laptop is showing verious types of bsod on middle of my work. And it doesn't showing a specific bsod. And the most important thing is that it happens with me in a gap of 10 to 15 mins....
  8. Wondering how to fix pfn_list_corrupt blue screen of death.

Wondering how to fix pfn_list_corrupt blue screen of death.: Hello,I am getting random pfn_list_corrupt blue screens of death. They don't happen all the time, and I've tried a number of things to help solve the issue.PC was built less than 3 months ago.Ryzen 7 5950x, Gigabyte Aorus 3070 TI, 32 GB Corsair Vengeance Ram.To start I've...
  9. Wondering how to fix pfn_list_corrupt blue screen of death.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wondering how to fix pfn_list_corrupt blue screen of death.: Hello,I am getting random pfn_list_corrupt blue screens of death. They don't happen all the time, and I've tried a number of things to help solve the issue.PC was built less than 3 months ago.Ryzen 7 5950x, Gigabyte Aorus 3070 TI, 32 GB Corsair Vengeance Ram.To start I've...
  10. Blue Screen of Death Fix

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen of Death Fix: Hey ya'll. My PC has been a bit buggy lately and today I finally got the blue screen of death... Was wondering if anyone had some insight? Thank you! Source Windows Summary Shut down unexpectedly Date ‎11/‎6/‎2018 3:11 AM Status Not reported Problem signature Problem...