Windows 10: Hello in my PC msdia80.dll was jumped to Drive E and i have replaced in the wrong place

Discus and support Hello in my PC msdia80.dll was jumped to Drive E and i have replaced in the wrong place in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Hello In my PC msdia80.dll was jumped to Drive E and I have replaced in the wrong place i.e. in C:Program Filesx86>Common Files>Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Shiva Ram Sam, Feb 2, 2020.

1. Msdia80.dll file is in my empty partition drive

I have noticed Msdia80.dll file in my X drive. The drive is empty with only msdia80.dll file in it.

C:\Program Files\Common Files\microsoft shared\VC

Hello in my PC msdia80.dll was jumped to Drive E and i have replaced in the wrong place 2666fb35-c079-4712-b899-099d918c5cdc.png

C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VC

Hello in my PC msdia80.dll was jumped to Drive E and i have replaced in the wrong place 17ec7b5c-1052-475d-a030-0d462bd403f9.png

msdia80.dll is missing in 64 bit folder. So does the X drive msdia80.dll file belong there?

The properties of msdia80.dll from Program files(x86) and the one in X drive are different.

Hello in my PC msdia80.dll was jumped to Drive E and i have replaced in the wrong place f4b7e4cf-37a4-4b55-8f77-ffba32b894aa.png

Where does the msdia80.dll from X drive originally belong to? How do I move it?

Anusha Pininti, Feb 2, 2020
  2. Can I delete msdia80.dll on drive D

Hi,

Can I delete msdia80.dll on drive D? After searching google, the best answer I found is NO - but I have to move it to C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\microsoft shared\VC and register it. I also found another answer stating it was ok to delete it if the
    file in question is already located in the correct path. When I went to my C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\microsoft shared\VC, I saw that there is already an msdia80.dll there but it has a different file size. The one on my drive D is 884KB and the one
    on the correct path is only 611KB. I don't know much about computer stuff so I can't tell if they're really identical files. Please advise if I should replace or simply delete the one on drive D. Thanks! (Sorry if I have selected the wrong topic)

Not_An_IT_Guy, Feb 2, 2020
  3. Hello in my PC msdia80.dll was jumped to Drive E and i have replaced in the wrong place

Msdia80.dll file is in my empty partition drive

I did not install any games. The X drive in which msdia80.dll file is present is empty. This is a new PC. I did install few programs, but why is that file located in an empty drive ? As I mentioned earlier msdia80.dll is missing in

C:\Program Files\Common Files\microsoft shared\VC . Does this file belong there?

Hello in my PC msdia80.dll was jumped to Drive E and i have replaced in the wrong place cb78d267-2fe7-4d33-b414-26f4030ca5c8.png

Anusha Pininti, Feb 2, 2020
Thema:

Hello in my PC msdia80.dll was jumped to Drive E and i have replaced in the wrong place

1. Hello in my PC msdia80.dll was jumped to Drive E and i have replaced in the wrong place - Similar Threads - Hello msdia80 dll

2. msdia80.dll on my disk D:

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    msdia80.dll on my disk D:: Hello, I've found msdia80.dll on my disk D: . I've found out, that I have to put it into the VC folder and when I looked into that folder, I only saw msdia90.dll and msdia100.dll .Can I delete msdia80.dll or is it important, I actually don't understand, what's the purpose of...
  3. msdia80.dll on my disk D:

in Windows 10 Gaming
    msdia80.dll on my disk D:: Hello, I've found msdia80.dll on my disk D: . I've found out, that I have to put it into the VC folder and when I looked into that folder, I only saw msdia90.dll and msdia100.dll .Can I delete msdia80.dll or is it important, I actually don't understand, what's the purpose of...
  4. msdia80.dll on my disk D:

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Extending C drive which placed in disk no 1 and E placed in disk no 0

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Extending C drive which placed in disk no 1 and E placed in disk no 0: I have in my disk manager about 490 unallocated GB in disk 0. My C drive is in another drive named "disk 1"- because of it I cant move the unallocated GB to my C drive. There is 1 quastion I found in google about this specific problem it has 1 comment that says to copy all my...
  6. msdia80.dll in the root folder of a secondary drive used only for file storage (movies,...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    msdia80.dll in the root folder of a secondary drive used only for file storage (movies,...: I have no applications installed in the drive, nor did i install any application in my PC before this showed up. Why did this happen? What is the appropriate action to do? submitted by /u/Failed_Roast [link] [comments]...
  7. Replaced hard drive, shortcuts pointing to wrong place

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Replaced hard drive, shortcuts pointing to wrong place: win ver. 1903 (build 18362.836) my operating system is stored in my SSD, which is working just fine. my HDD failed this morning and I have replaced it just now, and have it set up. however my file explorer still shows all the shortcuts ("my documents" "downloads" "pictures"...
  8. msdia80.dll

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    msdia80.dll: there are 2 msdia80.dll and one of them in root directory and the other one in VC folder, i don't know what to do, please help me ! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msdia80dll/5b73febb-8902-49e6-827a-4c2f23803ecf
  9. Can I delete msdia80.dll on drive D

Can I delete msdia80.dll on drive D: Hi, Can I delete msdia80.dll on drive D? After searching google, the best answer I found is NO - but I have to move it to C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\microsoft shared\VC and register it. I also found another answer stating it was ok to delete it if the file in...
  10. cusor jumps in e mail

cusor jumps in e mail: cusor jumps around in email https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cusor-jumps-in-e-mail/b91b9a68-86b0-4b91-89a8-982b7a3a874f