Windows 10: Hello, is it possible to have a long date on a small task bar, like the third one? Thank you

Discus and support Hello, is it possible to have a long date on a small task bar, like the third one? Thank you in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BUT_MUH_HUMAN_RIGHTS [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BUT_MUH_HUMAN_RIGHTS, Nov 11, 2019.

1. Hello, is it possible to have a long date on a small task bar, like the third one? Thank you

/u/BUT_MUH_HUMAN_RIGHTS, Nov 11, 2019

2. Small Icons on task bar

Hi Kathryn,

Follow the below to increase the size of icons in Task bar and check if it helps.

• Right click on Taskbar in the bottom of the
      Desktop window.
    • Click on Properties/ Settings, uncheck the option
      Use small taskbar buttons.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post for further assistance on accessing the taskbar icons for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Nov 11, 2019
  3. Cannot modify Task Bar settings

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will be happy to assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue persists.

• Right click on the Task Bar.
    • Uncheck the option " Lock the Taskbar."

Hope this helps.

Arvind Ram, Nov 11, 2019
  4. Hello, is it possible to have a long date on a small task bar, like the third one? Thank you

Task Bar date

I can select a long form date for the Task Bar but can't make it stick. Instead of 09/06/2018 I want it to display Saturday June 9 2018

Stephen Wells, Nov 11, 2019
Thema:

Hello, is it possible to have a long date on a small task bar, like the third one? Thank you

1. Hello, is it possible to have a long date on a small task bar, like the third one? Thank you - Similar Threads - Hello possible long

2. Windows Hello: NO THANK YOU :

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello: NO THANK YOU :: Hello,I was reminded of the annoying persistence Windows shows when wanting us to activate the Windows Hello feature.I was in a game, quite immersed into it, and well focused. And a Windows Hello just popped out of nowhere to ask me if I wanted to set it up^or be reminded in...
  3. Windows Hello: NO THANK YOU :

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello: NO THANK YOU :: Hello,I was reminded of the annoying persistence Windows shows when wanting us to activate the Windows Hello feature.I was in a game, quite immersed into it, and well focused. And a Windows Hello just popped out of nowhere to ask me if I wanted to set it up^or be reminded in...
  4. Windows Hello: NO THANK YOU :

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. small change I don't like on task bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    small change I don't like on task bar: Hi everyone, this is nothing very bad but rather I don't like what happened. Last night I've downloaded and installed KB5023706 and KB5022845, now I've noticed that this menu on the bar doesn't go automatically on 2 rows like it used to do for decades and how I badly drawed...
  6. small change I don't like on task bar

small change I don't like on task bar: Hi everyone, this is nothing very bad but rather I don't like what happened. Last night I've downloaded and installed KB5023706 and KB5022845, now I've noticed that this menu on the bar doesn't go automatically on 2 rows like it used to do for decades and how I badly drawed...
  7. Date in small task bar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Date in small task bar: Hello, Was not able to find answer in this subreddit, but what i'm trying to do is to add a date like number and day name (maybe year) to a taskbar with small icons settings checked. I know that it's possible to do if you use vertical task bar, but i don't like that way....
  8. How do I get the date on the task bar without having a one inch task bar?

How do I get the date on the task bar without having a one inch task bar?: This is silly. I've always had the time and date on the old windows while using small program icons. Now, I have to have a thick task bar that wipes out my controls when using word, I've tried various suggestions but to date this stupid little problem doesn't seem to have an...
  9. date on task bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    date on task bar: display date not time on task bar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_taskbar/date-on-task-bar/ffe4ef18-5949-431a-aba8-423011ea9cc4
  10. hello and thank you

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    hello and thank you: I cant set up fortnight on my computer, I'm not very knowledgeable about computers. how do I run a fix? or what am I doing wrong? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/hello-and-thank-you/66e24d00-be99-4edd-8174-334771ebe499