Windows 10: Hello is not recognizing my webcam - suggestions don't work

Discus and support Hello is not recognizing my webcam - suggestions don't work in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm trying to set up Hello on Windows 11. It keeps trying to use the laptop webcam instead of the Logitech that I have.I have tried the suggestions.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DaveSchw554, Nov 30, 2023.

1. Hello is not recognizing my webcam - suggestions don't work

I'm trying to set up Hello on Windows 11. It keeps trying to use the laptop webcam instead of the Logitech that I have.I have tried the suggestions. When I go to run to Windows Button+R and type Control Printers, the options for Bluetooth devices comes up. I see my Webcam listed there but there is no option to set this as default. If I disable the webcam on the laptop, which I thought would force Windows to use the Logitech, and try to set up Hello, I get a message, something like, "Can not access camera", so it's not going to the Logitech.Any suggestions?

:)

DaveSchw554, Nov 30, 2023
  2. armym3 Win User

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Nov 30, 2023
  3. Webcam had disappeared

Hi,

The webcam may have stopped working due to hardware failure, or a loose cable that connects it to the device’s motherboard. We suggest that you try to show hidden devices in
    Device Manager by following these steps:

• Right-click on the Start menu and select Device Manager.
    • Click on the View tab and select Show hidden devices.

If you are seeing the webcam drivers, uninstall them. Then restart your device to check if Windows will be able to recognize the webcam and will install the drivers.

Let us know how it turns out.

Aileen Alf, Nov 30, 2023
  4. Valeriu Win User

Hello is not recognizing my webcam - suggestions don't work

Dolby advanced audio v2 (Windows 10 don-t work)

Hello guys!I have a problem with advanced audio v2 on windows 10 don-t work
    Hello is not recognizing my webcam - suggestions don't work 45596d1485958941t-dolby-advanced-audio-v2-windows-10-don-t-work-1.png

Valeriu, Nov 30, 2023
Thema:

Hello is not recognizing my webcam - suggestions don't work

1. Hello is not recognizing my webcam - suggestions don't work - Similar Threads - Hello recognizing webcam

2. Hello is not recognizing my webcam - suggestions don't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello is not recognizing my webcam - suggestions don't work: I'm trying to set up Hello on Windows 11. It keeps trying to use the laptop webcam instead of the Logitech that I have.I have tried the suggestions. When I go to run to Windows Button+R and type Control Printers, the options for Bluetooth devices comes up. I see my Webcam...
  3. Windows Hello Won't Work With External Webcam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello Won't Work With External Webcam: I have to open the lid of my laptop every time I sign in using Windows Hello. It appears that this issue is several years old and Microsoft has not still fixed it?...
  4. Windows Hello Won't Work With External Webcam

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Hello Won't Work With External Webcam: I have to open the lid of my laptop every time I sign in using Windows Hello. It appears that this issue is several years old and Microsoft has not still fixed it?...
  5. Webcams integrated + external don't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Webcams integrated + external don't work: Webcam features on my laptop are no longer working. I tried all the steps below in this article:https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/camera-doesn-t-work-in-windows-10-32adb016-b29c-a928-0073-53d31da0dad5My system information is as follows:Inspiron 7591Microsoft Windows...
  6. Hello face recognization not working

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Hello face recognization not working: In the hello page of the settings of my laptop lenovo g50-30 it shows first that my laptop is compatible for the hello face recognization but when starts to load camera it shows error loading camera Please help �...
  7. Windows Hello not recognizing Brio webcam

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Hello not recognizing Brio webcam: I just purchased a Brio specifically to use with Windows Hello, but WH isn't recognizing it - that section says the option is currently unavailable. I've been using a PQI mini fingerprint scanner for several months without a problem. I'm running Windows 10 Pro 2004. The...
  8. webcam not recognized

webcam not recognized: I purchased a webcam, plugged it in to the USB, it looked like it was working and suddenly stopped when I tried to move it. I've tried the troubleshooting, unplugging and plugging it back in, turning the system off and on, checked Settings, etc. Think I may have gotten a...
  9. webcam not recognized by browsers

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    webcam not recognized by browsers: Last night windows update installed the latest update on my computer and now even though the camera shows up in camera apps like Manycam, Chrome, Edge, and IE do not recognize the camera. Worked just fine yesterday. What's the fix?...
  10. Webcam don't work on PC

Webcam don't work on PC: The error I encountered: if you need it here's the error code 0xa00f4271 mediacapture failed event > ( 0x800706BE) Can anyone help me fix it? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/webcam-dont-work-on-pc/4ff1a2b6-976f-495e-ae5a-33ddf439f9fa