Windows 10: Hello it’s me again. I got my laptop serviced due to the network drive being replaced. But...

Discus and support Hello it’s me again. I got my laptop serviced due to the network drive being replaced. But... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi guys. I had my laptop serviced due to a corrupted network drive. Also they switched out the motherboard. But now, it keeps droping my wifi randomly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SethToth, Oct 24, 2020.

1. SethToth Win User

Hello it’s me again. I got my laptop serviced due to the network drive being replaced. But...

Hi guys. I had my laptop serviced due to a corrupted network drive. Also they switched out the motherboard. But now, it keeps droping my wifi randomly and reconnecting. I honestly don’t know if this is a maitenance issue or just the software. Any suggestions? *Note: I tried to Update the drive already but its at the current version.

:)

SethToth, Oct 24, 2020

2. Laptop not showing other available networks after 1.5 minutes.

Hello,

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted Wi-Fi driver on your computer. For us to efficiently assist you, we would like to ask a few questions:

• Were there any changes made on your laptop prior to the issue?
    • Which version and build of Windows 10 is currently installed on your computer?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

For troubleshooting purposes, we suggest that you follow the steps provided in this
    article on how to resolve network connection issues in Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Stephanie Sal, Oct 24, 2020
  3. Laptop won't show list of available networks

We suggest checking the list of available Wi-Fi networks on your laptop.

Please follow these steps:

• Click the Windows logo.
    • Go to Settings (gear icon).
    • Select Network and Internet.
    • Then Wi-Fi.
    • Make sure the Wi-Fi radio button is On.
    • Select Show available networks, then you'll be able to see the list of available Wi-Fi networks.

Update us with the outcome so we provide further assistance.

Robert Caw, Oct 24, 2020
  4. gordon99 Win User

Hello it’s me again. I got my laptop serviced due to the network drive being replaced. But...

Replacing a laptop hard drive with a SSD

Hello Bree and others,
    I replaced my laptop hard drive with a SSD successfully. I used my external drive and Macrium Reflect to make a system image of the laptop hard drive as suggested and transferred the image to the new SSD using my Macrium Boot Recovery flash drive. The only hiccup occured when I came to move the four partions onto the SSD. It seems one has to do this by moving the "C" partion last. If you try to do it before moving the the other three partions the "C" partion grabs all the available space.

gordon99, Oct 24, 2020
Thema:

1. Hello it’s me again. I got my laptop serviced due to the network drive being replaced. But... - Similar Threads - Hello it’s again

2. Xbox App not allowing me to download games due to gaming services not being installed, even...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox App not allowing me to download games due to gaming services not being installed, even...: I've been able to effortlessly install games prior to this issue. It started when I tried to install "High On Life." Once I started installing this game it told me that is was preparing, it told me the same thing 30 minutes later. I then closed the app and went to try again....
  3. Hello again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello again: I need help. I tried going to this site but all I got was this warning. Rebooted my internet, still didn't work. What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-again/ac0c46b1-c1fe-494a-a343-c63787011302
  4. Hello again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello again: I need help. I tried going to this site but all I got was this warning. Rebooted my internet, still didn't work. What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-again/ac0c46b1-c1fe-494a-a343-c63787011302
  5. Hello again

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. replacement SSD drive for laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    replacement SSD drive for laptop: My laptop cannot see my SSD drive so I assume it has failed, I am having trouble finding a replacement.The SSD drive installed in my laptop is an SK Hynix, I am attaching a photo of it.The is the only similar drive I have found and do not know if if it is...
  7. My laptop was replaced due to a fault and I took a system image backup to transfer but...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My laptop was replaced due to a fault and I took a system image backup to transfer but...: My laptop was replaced due to a fault and I took a system image backup to transfer to the new laptop which is the Microsoft unit identical to the faulty one. Every time I try to restore it is comes up with a message "To restore this computer windows needs to format the drive...
  8. My Laptop Got Troubles After Being Reseted

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Laptop Got Troubles After Being Reseted: Well, a few months ago I reseted my computer, because it was getting slow, but it was working fine, when I reseted it, for some reason, suddenly I couldn't play some games, because it was locked at 14 FPS or lower, even though I had played before with 50+ FPS, and I couldn't...
  9. High network load due to service host: network service?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High network load due to service host: network service?: Hi, guys, I came home today and I noticed I have a 600 ping. It took me forever to figure out what it was. But now my question is, why is the network load of "Service Host: Network Service" in the task manager so high? When I try to quit or pause it, it either tells me that...
  10. I got an error that The icons service failed, please try again

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I got an error that The icons service failed, please try again: I got an error message that The icons service failed, please try again. It happened when I was trying to load the icons in Powerpoint. I tried to restart the laptop but the issue is here...