Windows 10: Hello! I've had a serious problem for awhile.

Discus and support Hello! I've had a serious problem for awhile. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I had some external hard drives from my old Dell Windows XP, and when I plugged them in to my HP Windows 10 Home, it seemed to mirror itself, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TMB9206, Dec 1, 2021.

1. TMB9206 Win User

Hello! I've had a serious problem for awhile.

I had some external hard drives from my old Dell Windows XP, and when I plugged them in to my HP Windows 10 Home, it seemed to mirror itself, and combine XP & 10 together. It totally crashed for a lil bit till I put a copy of Win 10 on a media, and reinstall, but was still missing HP Drivers. I finally got it up and going, and now it's doubled itself with quite a few major drives, like network, etc. I did update to Win 11 Home, and still have alot of problems. It even created multiple drives, profiles, network has dbl V6 & V4 Has System 32 & 64. Now in Registry Tons of files are D

:)

TMB9206, Dec 1, 2021
  2. CyrrusV Win User

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Dec 1, 2021
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Dec 1, 2021
  4. Arul_D Win User

Hello. PC Problem plz Help!

Hello Hronis,

Thank you for replying back with the status of this issue

• Is this issue occurs only when playing games or with all the other applications?
    This issue may occur due to presence of unused files in Windows or due to software conflicts.

I would suggest you to run system maintenance troubleshooter
    and check if it helps.

Method 1:

Please follow these steps:

a. Type troubleshooting in the search box on taskbar and click on it in results.

b. Click "View all" and then click "System Maintenance".

c. Click "Next" and follow on-screen instructions.

If still this issue persists follow the below method

Method 2:

I suggest you follow the below steps and check if helps:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager.

• Expand Display Driver from the list.
    • Right click on the Graphic driver and select
      update driver software.
    If the issue still persists, I suggest you to go to the manufacturer’s website of your graphic card and check for any updated drivers available there. If so, try to install them and check if it fix the issue.

If no updated drivers available then try installing the available drivers in compatibility mode.

Refer the steps:

• Download the Drive from the manufacture’s website, Right click on the setup file and select Properties.
    • Click the compatibility tab, tick the box next to Run this program in compatibility mode for and select Windows.
    Hope the information helps, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Arul_D, Dec 1, 2021
Thema:

1. Hello! I've had a serious problem for awhile. - Similar Threads - Hello I've serious

2. Hello, i've had this problem, microsoft store stopped downloading/update apps, did...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, i've had this problem, microsoft store stopped downloading/update apps, did...: It started to pop up messages saying that MS was missing, i tried to make alot of stuff to make it work but it just didn't. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-ive-had-this-problem-microsoft-store-stopped/89e4d936-b43c-4b6e-9f87-6c315d1d529d
  3. Hello, i've had this problem, microsoft store stopped downloading/update apps, did...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello, i've had this problem, microsoft store stopped downloading/update apps, did...: It started to pop up messages saying that MS was missing, i tried to make alot of stuff to make it work but it just didn't. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-ive-had-this-problem-microsoft-store-stopped/89e4d936-b43c-4b6e-9f87-6c315d1d529d
  4. I've had a charge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've had a charge: I've had a charge for £45.92 come out my account twice in the last 2 months, checked all of my email accounts and cannot see any subscriptions etc anyone know what this charge is for and how to cancel it?...
  5. I've had a charge

I've had a charge: I've had a charge for £45.92 come out my account twice in the last 2 months, checked all of my email accounts and cannot see any subscriptions etc anyone know what this charge is for and how to cancel it?...
  6. Windows Hello, serious problem

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello, serious problem: Hi,I need your help.I didn't set up 'Windows Hello Pin', and if I would like to do so in my settings, I can't, take a look belowHowever, everywhere they expect me, to have oneThat makes it impossible to log into any of Microsoft application.I couldn't find any other way to...
  7. Windows Hello, serious problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello, serious problem: Hi,I need your help.I didn't set up 'Windows Hello Pin', and if I would like to do so in my settings, I can't, take a look belowHowever, everywhere they expect me, to have oneThat makes it impossible to log into any of Microsoft application.I couldn't find any other way to...
  8. Windows Hello, serious problem

9. A serious problem

A serious problem: My laptop is switched on but then my screen is still black and I don’t know what is happening Can someone help me with any solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-serious-problem/67266ddc-8d99-482a-a25e-35132fd90fa3
  10. Hello! I've had a serious problem for awhile.

Hello! I've had a serious problem for awhile.: I had some external hard drives from my old Dell Windows XP, and when I plugged them in to my HP Windows 10 Home, it seemed to mirror itself, and combine XP & 10 together. It totally crashed for a lil bit till I put a copy of Win 10 on a media, and reinstall, but was still...