Windows 10: Hello! I've had a serious problem for awhile.

Discus and support Hello! I've had a serious problem for awhile. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I had some external hard drives from my old Dell Windows XP, and when I plugged them in to my HP Windows 10 Home, it seemed to mirror itself, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TMB9206, Dec 1, 2021.

1. TMB9206 Win User

Hello! I've had a serious problem for awhile.

I had some external hard drives from my old Dell Windows XP, and when I plugged them in to my HP Windows 10 Home, it seemed to mirror itself, and combine XP & 10 together. It totally crashed for a lil bit till I put a copy of Win 10 on a media, and reinstall, but was still missing HP Drivers. I finally got it up and going, and now it's doubled itself with quite a few major drives, like network, etc. I did update to Win 11 Home, and still have alot of problems. It even created multiple drives, profiles, network has dbl V6 & V4 Has System 32 & 64. Now in Registry Tons of files are D

:)

TMB9206, Dec 1, 2021
  2. CyrrusV Win User

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Dec 1, 2021
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Dec 1, 2021
  4. Arul_D Win User

Hello. PC Problem plz Help!

Hello Hronis,

Thank you for replying back with the status of this issue

• Is this issue occurs only when playing games or with all the other applications?
    This issue may occur due to presence of unused files in Windows or due to software conflicts.

I would suggest you to run system maintenance troubleshooter
    and check if it helps.

Method 1:

Please follow these steps:

a. Type troubleshooting in the search box on taskbar and click on it in results.

b. Click "View all" and then click "System Maintenance".

c. Click "Next" and follow on-screen instructions.

If still this issue persists follow the below method

Method 2:

I suggest you follow the below steps and check if helps:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager.

• Expand Display Driver from the list.
    • Right click on the Graphic driver and select
      update driver software.
    If the issue still persists, I suggest you to go to the manufacturer’s website of your graphic card and check for any updated drivers available there. If so, try to install them and check if it fix the issue.

If no updated drivers available then try installing the available drivers in compatibility mode.

Refer the steps:

• Download the Drive from the manufacture’s website, Right click on the setup file and select Properties.
    • Click the compatibility tab, tick the box next to Run this program in compatibility mode for and select Windows.
    Hope the information helps, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Arul_D, Dec 1, 2021
Thema:

1. Hello! I've had a serious problem for awhile. - Similar Threads - Hello I've serious

2. Hello! I've had a serious problem for awhile.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello! I've had a serious problem for awhile.: I had some external hard drives from my old Dell Windows XP, and when I plugged them in to my HP Windows 10 Home, it seemed to mirror itself, and combine XP & 10 together. It totally crashed for a lil bit till I put a copy of Win 10 on a media, and reinstall, but was still...
  3. Some serious problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Some serious problems: Dear Microsoft, I got windows 10 again not long ago Everything worked out well first day when i found an update that gives me a driver for display i needed Update Done! Windows 10 started acting pretty weird as it started to mess with RAM memory. -Ammount of memory i...
  4. I've had this problem for a pretty long time. I've tried to fix it in a variety of ways....

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I've had this problem for a pretty long time. I've tried to fix it in a variety of ways....: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DracoKnight133 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kikca7/ive_had_this_problem_for_a_pretty_long_time_ive/
  5. A few serious problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    A few serious problems: sooo i got a few serious problems that i can't fix them and i really need help soo i hope u will do :' sorry it's french i don't know even how to change the lang to english :/ oke let's see 1 - the windows defender [ATTACH] when i tap in Activate it won't activate idk...
  6. Serious Defender Problems

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Serious Defender Problems: Defender is broken at the moment. See the thread below since you might want to limit PC use until MS fix it. Windows Security Virus Scan 154421
  7. Serious login problem

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Serious login problem: Hello. My computer has been waiting on the welcome screen for approximately 15 minutes after entering the pin on the login screen. I tried to reset it twice. The process was interrupted. Today, I noticed that the computer was connected to the internet when it was off. It was...
  8. Problem with sound and video after awhile

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with sound and video after awhile: Hi after playing a video on netflix for a few minutes. It suddenly freezes. When I went to youtube to check. The videos just keep loading and the sound doesn't play anymore. No problem with internet. I tried restarting the laptop and it fixes it for awhile but the problem...
  9. Serious problem with folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Serious problem with folders: Windows 10 will not let me rename a folder. I can create one, which it labels "new folder" but it wont' let me change the name. It won't let me change the name of an existing folder. Gives me error ox80004005. What's up with that?...
  10. I've had my play

in Windows 10 Support
    I've had my play: So I've had Windows 10 on my main desktop for a couple of weeks now. I like what I've seen so far and feel Microsoft are going in the right direction. However because this isn't even a consumer preview yet and I can't use programs like Windows Media Center, I have decided...