Windows 10: Hello ,,, ive lost my Pictures icon ,, holding all my photos ,,,,, Ithink i sent nit to the...

Discus and support Hello ,,, ive lost my Pictures icon ,, holding all my photos ,,,,, Ithink i sent nit to the... in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; hello I have inadvertently sent my photos (( pictures ) to the BIN AND then cleared the bin What can I do to retreave them please Thanks... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by rogerenticknap, May 8, 2019.

1. Hello ,,, ive lost my Pictures icon ,, holding all my photos ,,,,, Ithink i sent nit to the...

hello I have inadvertently sent my photos (( pictures ) to the BIN AND then cleared the bin What can I do to retreave them please Thanks

:)

rogerenticknap, May 8, 2019

2. Lost Picture ID + all photo files and Touchpad

Hi Doug,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I would like to ask if the option to keep files and settings was selected at the time of roll back to previous version.

Also, some files may be hidden. So, I suggest you to check the size of the drive where the photos were saved. If the files are hidden, suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

• Right click on Start icon and select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type/ (copy & paste) the below command line.
    Attrib –h –r –s /s /d D:*.* (Replace the letter ”D” with the drive letter where the photos were saved)

Check if the photos are available.

For the ID picture on sign-in, can set it again by following the steps below:

• Go to PC Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • In the right pane, click on Browse under Add a Picture.
    • Select the desired picture and click on OK.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 8, 2019
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Photo Icons in the Picture Folders

Hi,

Misconfigured view settings is on of the usual reasons why it is not displaying the actual photo. We suggest checking the settings of your folder to make sure it show the icons, instead of the thumbnail. Kindly follow the steps below to check it:

• Open Picture folder.
    • Choose View tab at the top, then click the (Square icon) Options as shown on the picture below:
      Hello ,,, ive lost my Pictures icon ,, holding all my photos ,,,,, Ithink i sent nit to the... acdc00f8-fb41-47d4-960e-166f8c7715e3.png
    • Click View tab, put a check mark on the box beside the
      Always show icons, never thumbnails. See picture below:

Hello ,,, ive lost my Pictures icon ,, holding all my photos ,,,,, Ithink i sent nit to the... 25255605-64c1-4d21-92f9-f2dcf1a0791d.png
    • Close the folder, and check if you will be able to see the display picture for each icon.

Kindly update us with the outcome.

Mayra Aqu, May 8, 2019
  4. Hello ,,, ive lost my Pictures icon ,, holding all my photos ,,,,, Ithink i sent nit to the...

Pictures won't print

Hello,

To print a photo, you may use the Photos app. Follow these steps:

• Open the Photos app and then click on the picture.
    • Click the 3 dots icon and then choose Print.
    Do let us know if you need further assistance.

Raymond Ave, May 8, 2019
Thema:

Hello ,,, ive lost my Pictures icon ,, holding all my photos ,,,,, Ithink i sent nit to the...

1. Hello ,,, ive lost my Pictures icon ,, holding all my photos ,,,,, Ithink i sent nit to the... - Similar Threads - Hello ive lost

2. Ive lost my sreenshot icons in explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ive lost my sreenshot icons in explorer: Heres a picture of my problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-lost-my-sreenshot-icons-in-explorer/4dd76cb0-de92-48ce-bd87-d1f4f4cf9d45
  3. Ive lost my sreenshot icons in explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ive lost my sreenshot icons in explorer: Heres a picture of my problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-lost-my-sreenshot-icons-in-explorer/4dd76cb0-de92-48ce-bd87-d1f4f4cf9d45
  4. I lost all my pictures due to ICloud

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I lost all my pictures due to ICloud: Hi,I needed more space on my iphone so I subscribed to Icloud. Icloud offered to sync the photos already on my computer, but at the end of the sync, I never found back my photos. Even if I go to Icloud deleted items or look in the recycle bin, nothing is there. I even bought...
  5. I lost all my pictures due to ICloud

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I lost all my pictures due to ICloud: Hi,I needed more space on my iphone so I subscribed to Icloud. Icloud offered to sync the photos already on my computer, but at the end of the sync, I never found back my photos. Even if I go to Icloud deleted items or look in the recycle bin, nothing is there. I even bought...
  6. I lost all my pictures due to ICloud

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. lost pictures of icons on my taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    lost pictures of icons on my taskbar: Hi, I'm user of Windows 10 and I accidentally deleted small pictures of my icons on taskbar. I don't know how to return them, so, can anybody help me? Thanks...
  8. lost my pictures

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    lost my pictures: Just got a new computer and tried to restore all my files, including my photos, from my old PC backup. I got EVERYTHIGN EXCEPT my photoes. Are they there and I just don't see them or are they GONE! Am I missing something?...
  9. Lost photos pictures

in Windows 10 Support
    Lost photos pictures: I have lost my photo from desktop and one drive How do i get them back from the cloud Hope someone can help me i changed phones and deleted them not realising that they disappeared from my laptop as well 139227
  10. Lost all pictures

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lost all pictures: I downloaded my pictures from my phone to my computer and down the folder shows the display picture and tells me the different sizes in each folder. BUT when I open the folder it says it's empty. Any ideas? Thank you. I run windows 10,...