Windows 10: Hello ,,, ive lost my Pictures icon ,, holding all my photos ,,,,, Ithink i sent nit to the...

Discus and support Hello ,,, ive lost my Pictures icon ,, holding all my photos ,,,,, Ithink i sent nit to the... in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; hello I have inadvertently sent my photos (( pictures ) to the BIN AND then cleared the bin What can I do to retreave them please Thanks... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by rogerenticknap, May 8, 2019.

1. Hello ,,, ive lost my Pictures icon ,, holding all my photos ,,,,, Ithink i sent nit to the...

hello I have inadvertently sent my photos (( pictures ) to the BIN AND then cleared the bin What can I do to retreave them please Thanks

:)

rogerenticknap, May 8, 2019

2. Lost Picture ID + all photo files and Touchpad

Hi Doug,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I would like to ask if the option to keep files and settings was selected at the time of roll back to previous version.

Also, some files may be hidden. So, I suggest you to check the size of the drive where the photos were saved. If the files are hidden, suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

• Right click on Start icon and select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type/ (copy & paste) the below command line.
    Attrib –h –r –s /s /d D:*.* (Replace the letter ”D” with the drive letter where the photos were saved)

Check if the photos are available.

For the ID picture on sign-in, can set it again by following the steps below:

• Go to PC Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • In the right pane, click on Browse under Add a Picture.
    • Select the desired picture and click on OK.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 8, 2019
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Photo Icons in the Picture Folders

Hi,

Misconfigured view settings is on of the usual reasons why it is not displaying the actual photo. We suggest checking the settings of your folder to make sure it show the icons, instead of the thumbnail. Kindly follow the steps below to check it:

• Open Picture folder.
    • Choose View tab at the top, then click the (Square icon) Options as shown on the picture below:
      Hello ,,, ive lost my Pictures icon ,, holding all my photos ,,,,, Ithink i sent nit to the... acdc00f8-fb41-47d4-960e-166f8c7715e3.png
    • Click View tab, put a check mark on the box beside the
      Always show icons, never thumbnails. See picture below:

Hello ,,, ive lost my Pictures icon ,, holding all my photos ,,,,, Ithink i sent nit to the... 25255605-64c1-4d21-92f9-f2dcf1a0791d.png
    • Close the folder, and check if you will be able to see the display picture for each icon.

Kindly update us with the outcome.

Mayra Aqu, May 8, 2019
  4. Hello ,,, ive lost my Pictures icon ,, holding all my photos ,,,,, Ithink i sent nit to the...

Pictures won't print

Hello,

To print a photo, you may use the Photos app. Follow these steps:

• Open the Photos app and then click on the picture.
    • Click the 3 dots icon and then choose Print.
    Do let us know if you need further assistance.

Raymond Ave, May 8, 2019
Thema:

Hello ,,, ive lost my Pictures icon ,, holding all my photos ,,,,, Ithink i sent nit to the...

1. Hello ,,, ive lost my Pictures icon ,, holding all my photos ,,,,, Ithink i sent nit to the... - Similar Threads - Hello ive lost

2. all my photos are being sent when I intend to send only one

in Windows 10 Customization
    all my photos are being sent when I intend to send only one: This is ruining my life to have all my private pictures being sent to everyone who I send one photo to. Don't misunderstand. They are all decent but private like when my husband was dying and copies of legal papers...…..How can a company allow this to happen? How am I to...
  3. ive accidentally set all my .dat files to another

ive accidentally set all my .dat files to another: i downloaded a video editor witch can covert dat files but i did not to these dat files and any new dat files turn into video editors https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-accidentally-set-all-my-dat-files-to-another/b65dc533-afe3-4c9b-a5f3-0f315f6ac5e7
  4. where are all my photos I can see as screen savers but not in my pictures folder?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    where are all my photos I can see as screen savers but not in my pictures folder?: I am using Windows 10 and cannot locate photos that I can see only as screen savers. Is there a hidden folder for them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-are-all-my-photos-i-can-see-as-screen-savers/e9dbc105-df4b-4fa7-b29f-e4c6c9b99fe4"
  5. All my jpegs show up as icons, not pictures.

All my jpegs show up as icons, not pictures.: Hi, All my jpegs show up as icons, not pictures. Please advise. Thanks, Joe https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-my-jpegs-show-up-as-icons-not-pictures/748fe29c-caaa-4adb-b9a1-188f6e818c2c"
  6. lost my desktop icons

lost my desktop icons: lost my original desktop and the icons, need help please to get back to original windows 10 and icons https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-my-desktop-icons/3106ac95-354b-4fc1-abe4-a01c22e1136b
  7. I just lost all my files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I just lost all my files: So to start out let me just say how **** the microsoft support system is. Seriously having to navigate my way through that **** robot just so I can have an opportunity to talk to a person was irritating. What was infuriating was when I finally was able to "talk to a person"...
  8. I cant find my imported photos, they are NOT in my pictures file

I cant find my imported photos, they are NOT in my pictures file: ok, so the photos app still finds them, but I cant find them on explorer. i have checked by selecting view-details and looking for most recent - they are not there. I have also checked the settings on the window 10 photos app, and it has 3 folders, all of which are in the...
  9. Lost all pictures

Lost all pictures: I downloaded my pictures from my phone to my computer and down the folder shows the display picture and tells me the different sizes in each folder. BUT when I open the folder it says it's empty. Any ideas? Thank you. I run windows 10,...
  10. Lost all my music !!

in Windows 10 Support
    Lost all my music !!: Can someone please help. I have downloaded Windows 10 and can't play any of my music which was on media player or I tunes as it is unsupported. I am not computer savvy. If I uninstall Windows 10 will I get my music back? *cry 17573