Windows 10: hello marketing has microsoft lost its ability to supply quality of service?

Discus and support hello marketing has microsoft lost its ability to supply quality of service? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello. I have a desktop machine because I am a home user that I see laptops are for buisness travel use. so i use windows 10 sometimes i cant stick... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by zapbuzz, Sep 15, 2020.

1. zapbuzz Win User

hello marketing has microsoft lost its ability to supply quality of service?

Hello.

I have a desktop machine because I am a home user that I see laptops are for buisness travel use.

so i use windows 10 sometimes i cant stick to it

Why should I tollerate a touchscreen behaviour when i use a mouse.

when i click its not a finger mistake like a **** android why try to be a smart phone.

this telemetry is a backdoor i don't want it. stick it. I also don't want your store apps they just as annoying as android and they have backdoors too. your government loves screwing us all that way.

This meltdown and spectre virus they are just labels for the intellegance of governments and their rogue ex emplyee hackers its been done since the dawn of real personal computer history. aren;'t you supposed to sue these bastards than make everyones experience suffer? i would make me easily beleive you are involuntary maybe sell some more of your touchscreen things I compare to stone tablets.

its like you are involuntary.

Anyhow I loaded windows xp and even with software from 2004 and drivers from 2012 this computer is cured.

It has never run so well. If it wasn't for the 4 gigabyte memory limit I would tell everyone it is the next generation.

This "you cannot be trusted" attitude of punish than educate users to be safe is discraceful and stupid.

its time Microsoft got arrogant than emotional not all of us are idiots.

Does this mean Microsoft Marketing are idiots?

I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!!

:)

zapbuzz, Sep 15, 2020
  2. raheelbs Win User

Microsoft to Acquire Nokia's Devices & Services Business

The Chief Executive of Nokia Stephen Elop will step aside and return to Microsoft, his position at Microsoft is not yet disclosed but it is being rumored that Mr. Elop will be signed as the CEO for Microsoft once Ballmer hands in his resignation in the coming year.

As demands grow weak for Nokia’s mobile devices the company is faced with cash-flow problems. It has lost a majority of its market share to Apple and Samsung.
    "It's a bold step into the future - a win-win for employees, shareholders and consumers of both companies," Microsoft's outgoing CEO, Steve Ballmer, said in a statement.

Source: Microsoft to Acquire Nokia for $7.2 Billion

raheelbs, Sep 15, 2020
  3. I have lost my wifi ability. My device manager has no network adapter listed.

I have lost my wifi ability.

My device manager has no network adapter listed.

It seems I am not alone in this predicament (thanks Windows 10!).

Any suggestions gratefully received

jeffery_939, Sep 15, 2020
  4. hello marketing has microsoft lost its ability to supply quality of service?

Microsoft Hello

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Have you made any changes on your computer prior to this issue?
    2. Do you have access to another administrator account on your computer?
    3. Have you recently updated or upgraded your pc?

I suggest you try to login using the onscreen keyboard and enter your credential carefully and check if that helps. Follow the below steps to use on screen keyboard.

1. Select the Ease of Access
      button in the lower-right corner of the sign-in screen.
    2. Select On-Screen Keyboard.

Reply with the information, so that we can help you further.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Sep 15, 2020
Thema:

hello marketing has microsoft lost its ability to supply quality of service?

1. hello marketing has microsoft lost its ability to supply quality of service? - Similar Threads - hello marketing has

2. My Microsoft Sculp mouse lost its ability to double-click. This has happened before but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft Sculp mouse lost its ability to double-click. This has happened before but...: My Microsoft Sculp mouse lost its ability to double-click. This has happened before but this time I cannot find a fix. Where is it located? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microsoft-sculp-mouse-lost-its-ability-to/8f7c622f-01fd-4431-970d-03b1b3c73663
  3. My Microsoft Sculp mouse lost its ability to double-click. This has happened before but...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Microsoft Sculp mouse lost its ability to double-click. This has happened before but...: My Microsoft Sculp mouse lost its ability to double-click. This has happened before but this time I cannot find a fix. Where is it located? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microsoft-sculp-mouse-lost-its-ability-to/8f7c622f-01fd-4431-970d-03b1b3c73663
  4. My Microsoft Sculp mouse lost its ability to double-click. This has happened before but...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Services predatory marketing

Services predatory marketing: Forcing people to go through the offers for Onenote, Office, setting default browser to Edge etc. Framing it like a windows update, eww, it's just really gross. "Hey, wanna use your PC? Just click yes to all these 'free' offers." It's absolutely pathetic. No I am never going...
  6. Services predatory marketing

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Services predatory marketing: Forcing people to go through the offers for Onenote, Office, setting default browser to Edge etc. Framing it like a windows update, eww, it's just really gross. "Hey, wanna use your PC? Just click yes to all these 'free' offers." It's absolutely pathetic. No I am never going...
  7. Services predatory marketing

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. My laptop has completely lost the ability to detect networks on its own

My laptop has completely lost the ability to detect networks on its own: Hello, I have had an issue discovering networks on my laptop. This has been going on for almost a year but I never posted a thread question here for whatever the reason. In any case, unless I'm connected to a phone with USB Tethering, my laptop shows a little globe in System...
  9. My laptop has completely lost the ability to detect networks on its own

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My laptop has completely lost the ability to detect networks on its own: Hello, I have had an issue discovering networks on my laptop. This has been going on for almost a year but I never posted a thread question here for whatever the reason. In any case, unless I'm connected to a phone with USB Tethering, my laptop shows a little globe in System...
  10. My laptop has completely lost the ability to detect networks on its own

in Windows 10 Gaming