Windows 10: Hello microsoft community

Discus and support Hello microsoft community in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My laptop is a sucky sucky pc. So bad that it runs csgo on lowest of lowest settings and still gets 30 fps. The reason why i came here though is for... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ZombieKiller3, Aug 6, 2021.

1. Hello microsoft community

My laptop is a sucky sucky pc. So bad that it runs csgo on lowest of lowest settings and still gets 30 fps. The reason why i came here though is for help ,my laptop has virus probably some new stuff that my free antivirus can't detect. Thus i have taken it upon myself to find a solution , i went to task manager<performance<resource monitor and found out many suspicious and unknown "exe",s working in the background hence eating my cpu and memory 50% even while im just idling in background. My game lags so much that i feel like im high. Can anyone suggest me few software like resource moni

:)

ZombieKiller3, Aug 6, 2021

2. Microsoft Hello

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Have you made any changes on your computer prior to this issue?
    2. Do you have access to another administrator account on your computer?
    3. Have you recently updated or upgraded your pc?

I suggest you try to login using the onscreen keyboard and enter your credential carefully and check if that helps. Follow the below steps to use on screen keyboard.

1. Select the Ease of Access
      button in the lower-right corner of the sign-in screen.
    2. Select On-Screen Keyboard.

Reply with the information, so that we can help you further.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Aug 6, 2021
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 6, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Hello microsoft community

Product support forum changes on Microsoft Community

Source: Product support forum changes on Microsoft Community - Microsoft Community

*Arrow Windows 7 Help Forums

*Arrow Windows 8 Help Forums

*Arrow Windows 10 Help Forums

Brink, Aug 6, 2021
Thema:

Hello microsoft community

1. Hello microsoft community - Similar Threads - Hello microsoft community

2. Hello Microsoft Community

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello Microsoft Community: Im having 3 issues on my pc windows 111 My mouse is constantly showing a hourglass logo and i dont know why2 if i open Windows security its just all black and it says something with "your it administrator has limited access to some areas of this app"3 im always seeing an...
  3. Hello Microsoft Community

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello Microsoft Community: Im having 3 issues on my pc windows 111 My mouse is constantly showing a hourglass logo and i dont know why2 if i open Windows security its just all black and it says something with "your it administrator has limited access to some areas of this app"3 im always seeing an...
  4. microsoft community

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft community: please let me know all of the my point . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-community/15ac6826-cd0d-472b-8b97-9af39b5c8b08
  5. microsoft community

microsoft community: please let me know all of the my point . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-community/15ac6826-cd0d-472b-8b97-9af39b5c8b08
  6. Microsoft Community

Microsoft Community: Why is OneDrive not one of the products listed below to select if I am asking a question about OneDrive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-community/8eadb9e0-3489-4bd5-93b6-cfd4a732a0b2
  7. Hello Microsoft community...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello Microsoft community...: I'm getting so many problems with my computer installed windows 10... I was doing some work. Pc.. When I finished my work I turned off the pc. When I came back and turned on, it was written on the screen Preparing automatic repaAnd when I turned on the PC by any means, I...
  8. Hello Microsoft community...

Hello Microsoft community...: I'm getting so many problems with my computer installed windows 10... I was doing some work. Pc.. When I finished my work I turned off the pc. When I came back and turned on, it was written on the screen Preparing automatic repaAnd when I turned on the PC by any means, I...
  9. Hello Microsoft community...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. microsoft community

microsoft community: Messenger keeps popping up on windows opening page! How do I keep this from happening? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-community/cb919d80-acaf-40cf-864d-b737febaa79e