Windows 10: Hello microsoft!I have a technical issue with the tools to download window 10

Discus and support Hello microsoft!I have a technical issue with the tools to download window 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I download it and run it these thing pop up I tried to restart and run it again and they said There was a problem running this tools I was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by errolman12 errolman12, Jan 30, 2023.

1. Hello microsoft!I have a technical issue with the tools to download window 10

When I download it and run it these thing pop up I tried to restart and run it again and they said There was a problem running this tools I was wondering if you can fix this or it might just be because my pc doesn't have enough memory or something here is my pc: Window 7 34 bits

:)

errolman12 errolman12, Jan 30, 2023

2. Downloading ISOs for Windows 7, 8.1, 10

If you need to get your hands on official Microsoft ISOs for Windows 7, 8.1, or 10, check out this utility:

Microsoft Windows ISO Download Tool

This new tool allows an easy and comfortable way to download genuine Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 disk images (ISO) directly from Microsoft's servers.

Ever since Microsoft pulled the Windows disk images from Digital River, hunting for untouched ISO files has been a pain. Our new tool will make your life easier, and provides and interface to Microsoft TechBench to download original Windows images directly from Microsoft's server.

Microsoft Windows and Office ISO Download Tool
    It can access many different editions and languages. Very handy.

Static~Charge, Jan 30, 2023
  3. Windows 10 Snipping Tool on Windows 7

All it is is one extra step beyond what is native to windows 10. Yes, technically it would be easier to have the functionality of print built in to the Windows 7 version, but you just have to save it ,and right click on it ,and print.

As far as getting the windows 10 version into windows7. I know there was a way to get the old winpaint, so maybe there's a way to get the snipping tool into 10, I don't know.

im curious if i could compress, and upload the application to this post? 7zip doesnt seem to be allowed

jboydgolfer, Jan 30, 2023
  4. puma99dk| Win User

Hello microsoft!I have a technical issue with the tools to download window 10

Downloading ISOs for Windows 7, 8.1, 10

Unfortunately Microsoft pulled the Media Creator Tool for Windows 7 so u can't download it anymore only for 8/8.1 and 10.

puma99dk|, Jan 30, 2023
Thema:

Hello microsoft!I have a technical issue with the tools to download window 10

1. Hello microsoft!I have a technical issue with the tools to download window 10 - Similar Threads - Hello microsoft technical

2. Hello microsoft!I have a technical issue with the tools to download window 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello microsoft!I have a technical issue with the tools to download window 10: When I download it and run it these thing pop up I tried to restart and run it again and they said There was a problem running this tools I was wondering if you can fix this or it might just be because my pc doesn't have enough memory or something here is my pc: Window 7 34...
  3. I have an issue With Windows Hello

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have an issue With Windows Hello: Windows hello is not working, everything seems to be working fine camera, etc... it just does not recognize a face. I tried updating the driver too and looking for any file error nothing, and now I am clueless about what to do next....
  4. I have an issue With Windows Hello

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have an issue With Windows Hello: Windows hello is not working, everything seems to be working fine camera, etc... it just does not recognize a face. I tried updating the driver too and looking for any file error nothing, and now I am clueless about what to do next....
  5. I have an issue With Windows Hello

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. Technical Issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Technical Issue: Hello Techies, I'm trying to install an application but, it popped up a screen which says ''do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?'' however, there isn't any option to click on yes, its only no. It also says to continue, enter an admin user name and...
  7. Technical issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Technical issue: my battery goes off immediately when its disconnected from power supply https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/technical-issue/fb683641-a869-4780-bc59-3f852a517e7e
  8. download tool issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    download tool issues: error code 0xc1800103 - ox90002 I keep getting the above code when trying to download windows 10 to my pc and a usb stick as im having issues with blue screen and my PC not booting after I turn it off ?? any help would be great and I dont know that much about pcs...
  9. Hello, i'm having an issue with downloading games.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hello, i'm having an issue with downloading games.: In the Microsoft store it will only give me the option to download on my SSD and my not my HD. How can i fix this!!! please help. In steam and other apps it has no issues....
  10. Technical Issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    Technical Issues: Hi, I have a problem recently with a windows service called "windows host process (Rundell32)", when ever I want to open some settings it shows this message (picture), can I get some help please ?[IMG]...