Windows 10: hello microsoft Im iranian I bought minecraft. I cant login. why just you banned iran ?

Discus and support hello microsoft Im iranian I bought minecraft. I cant login. why just you banned iran ? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; our goverment is bad but what the iranians do that microsoft should to hurt them too? our goverment hurts us but why you again hurt us??... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Radman naserian, Jun 3, 2023.

1. hello microsoft Im iranian I bought minecraft. I cant login. why just you banned iran ?

our goverment is bad but what the iranians do that microsoft should to hurt them too? our goverment hurts us but why you again hurt us??

:)

Radman naserian, Jun 3, 2023

2. Offline map of Iran

hello

please iran map add to here map.this is Respecting the Iranian people

mohammadBarahooei, Jun 3, 2023
  3. Offline map of Iran

hello

please iran map add to here map.this is Respecting the Iranian people

mohammadBarahooei, Jun 3, 2023
  4. hello microsoft Im iranian I bought minecraft. I cant login. why just you banned iran ?

Microsoft presence in Iran

Hello,

The recent news shows that a company has announced to be official representative agent of Microsoft in Iran;in consequence, Iranian people would be able to purchase the geniune licence of Windows for example. Since in their conference some lakes about the
    next Lumia flagships were showed, their validity is doubtful to me. Is Microsoft present officially in Iran? Or any plan for future presents and selling products such as Windows? Here's the website of the mentioned company http://sanapardakht.com

Thank you,

HosseinDianati, Jun 3, 2023
Thema:

hello microsoft Im iranian I bought minecraft. I cant login. why just you banned iran ?

1. hello microsoft Im iranian I bought minecraft. I cant login. why just you banned iran ? - Similar Threads - hello microsoft iranian

2. Why cant i edit a Movie i bought from Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why cant i edit a Movie i bought from Microsoft?: Hello there,Why cant i edit a movie i bought from the Microsoft Store? I downladed the Movie in MP4 Format, put the Movie in a video editor that supports MP4 and the whole Movie is pixelated. I need a specific Scene for a Presentation, thats the whole reasone i even bought...
  3. Why cant i edit a Movie i bought from Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why cant i edit a Movie i bought from Microsoft?: Hello there,Why cant i edit a movie i bought from the Microsoft Store? I downladed the Movie in MP4 Format, put the Movie in a video editor that supports MP4 and the whole Movie is pixelated. I need a specific Scene for a Presentation, thats the whole reasone i even bought...
  4. I bought a Minecraft Europe giftcard and I can't redeem it because im in Lithuania. Why? Im...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought a Minecraft Europe giftcard and I can't redeem it because im in Lithuania. Why? Im...: If I would start using vpn to redeem this giftcard, It would'nt let me because I bought it in Lithuania. Please help because I cant afford spending more money....
  5. I bought a Minecraft Europe giftcard and I can't redeem it because im in Lithuania. Why? Im...

I bought a Minecraft Europe giftcard and I can't redeem it because im in Lithuania. Why? Im...: If I would start using vpn to redeem this giftcard, It would'nt let me because I bought it in Lithuania. Please help because I cant afford spending more money....
  6. why was i banned from minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why was i banned from minecraft: I have been banned from minecraft for harassment but i dont know how i was just playing my survival world with my friends and i logged off but when i logged back on i was banned i wasnt sure how but me and my brother share microsoft accounts and he might of done something so...
  7. why was i banned from minecraft

why was i banned from minecraft: I have been banned from minecraft for harassment but i dont know how i was just playing my survival world with my friends and i logged off but when i logged back on i was banned i wasnt sure how but me and my brother share microsoft accounts and he might of done something so...
  8. hello microsoft Im iranian I bought minecraft. I cant login. why just you banned iran ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hello microsoft Im iranian I bought minecraft. I cant login. why just you banned iran ?: our goverment is bad but what the iranians do that microsoft should to hurt them too? our goverment hurts us but why you again hurt us?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-microsoft-im-iranian-i-bought-minecraft-i/9a35d497-ec9e-45b4-b8e2-a206503d3e83
  9. i cant play the minecraft that i bought

i cant play the minecraft that i bought: i downloaded minecraft and it keeps saying buy full game ,i bought it using a gift card if that helps answer, i bought starter collection list of things i tried: wsreset resetting microsoft store multiple times in place upgrade clearing temp folder uninstalling and...
  10. I have just bought Minecraft on the Microsoft store and just learned that I can't get or...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I have just bought Minecraft on the Microsoft store and just learned that I can't get or...: About an hour ago I bought Minecraft on the Microsoft store and I went to go get the Technic launcher only to learn that I need to have bought the Mojang version. I then spent about an hour looking at fixes or other places to get mods for the games to learn that the Microsoft...