Windows 10: Hello microsoft, my computer has a problem which plays every app sound to the microphone

Discus and support Hello microsoft, my computer has a problem which plays every app sound to the microphone in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've tried everything, including manually downloading new drivers so i can have access to realtek audio manager, which doesn't open, so can you tell... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Dhmhtrhs Terzopoulos, Nov 11, 2023.

1. Hello microsoft, my computer has a problem which plays every app sound to the microphone

I've tried everything, including manually downloading new drivers so i can have access to realtek audio manager, which doesn't open, so can you tell how to fix realtek audio manager or how to fix the entire problem? Yours faithfully Dimitris.

:)

Dhmhtrhs Terzopoulos, Nov 11, 2023

2. microphone

Since you're using an external headset/microphone, we suggest using a different headset to test if the same issue will occur. You can also run the built-in troubleshooter for hardware and sound by following the steps below:

• In the Windows Search bar, type troubleshoot.
    • Open the Control Panel app from the search result.
    • Under Troubleshoot computer problems, click Hardware and Sound.
    • Click Playing Audio to run the troubleshooter and follow the on-screen guide

We will wait for an update.

Jennifer Cha, Nov 11, 2023
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    I'm having a microphone problem in 2 different computers (laptop and desktop).

Hi Márcio,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue.

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• What is the make and model of your Microphone?
    • What is the model of your Laptop and Desktop?
    • Do you get any error message?
    • Did you make any Hardware and Software changes in your computer prior to this issue?

I suggest you to refer the Microsoft link below and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested.

Fix sound problems.

Fix sound or audio problems in Windows - Microsoft Support

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Nov 11, 2023
  4. Farvatten Win User

Hello microsoft, my computer has a problem which plays every app sound to the microphone

Problem with Microphone

You might check Start > Settings > Privacy > Microphone

Check that you have access set to 'On' and there's also a list of Windows apps that can be toggled individually.

Hello microsoft, my computer has a problem which plays every app sound to the microphone 283968d1592240480t-problem-microphone-settingsmicrophoneaccessforaudacity.jpg

Farvatten, Nov 11, 2023
Thema:

Hello microsoft, my computer has a problem which plays every app sound to the microphone

1. Hello microsoft, my computer has a problem which plays every app sound to the microphone - Similar Threads - Hello microsoft computer

2. Hello microsoft, my computer has a problem which plays every app sound to the microphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello microsoft, my computer has a problem which plays every app sound to the microphone: I've tried everything, including manually downloading new drivers so i can have access to realtek audio manager, which doesn't open, so can you tell how to fix realtek audio manager or how to fix the entire problem? Yours faithfully Dimitris....
  3. Hello microsoft, my computer has a problem which plays every app sound to the microphone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello microsoft, my computer has a problem which plays every app sound to the microphone: I've tried everything, including manually downloading new drivers so i can have access to realtek audio manager, which doesn't open, so can you tell how to fix realtek audio manager or how to fix the entire problem? Yours faithfully Dimitris....
  4. my computer has sound problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my computer has sound problem: with due respect and honor i am hereby requesting you to help me in this condition my computer has a problem with audio output https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-has-sound-problem/0d73e937-0ed8-42c0-9d31-1c4eb6992fcd
  5. my computer has sound problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my computer has sound problem: with due respect and honor i am hereby requesting you to help me in this condition my computer has a problem with audio output https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-has-sound-problem/0d73e937-0ed8-42c0-9d31-1c4eb6992fcd
  6. my computer has sound problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Microphone problem and sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microphone problem and sound: My microphone is not picking up sound just staying stagnant and not moving at all. Have unmute in the setting. Pls help. Kindly help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microphone-problem-and-sound/adc7434d-f6f8-4fbe-981c-7dbaa38a4edd
  8. My Microphone Has No Sound.

My Microphone Has No Sound.: It's a USB microphone, which works fine when plugged in as a USB mic aka, into the motherboard -- buzzy, but functional, however when I use an adaptor USB to 3.5mm jack to be able to plug it into my Soundcard Creative Soundblaster Z se, there is no sound registering...
  9. Computer only plays back sound through monitor which has no speakers

Computer only plays back sound through monitor which has no speakers: After an update, my computer is only playing back sound through my Samsung monitor which has no speakers. I have my speakers, headphone and mic plugged in but none were detected. [ATTACH]...
  10. Problem with playing sound on my computer

Problem with playing sound on my computer: So my computer isn't play any noises (aka google chrome, video games, firefox, ect.) other than automated Window noises (like the windows error noise when you drag the volume bar too high up but it can't go any higher). This issue started happening when I went into the...