Windows 10: Hello Microsoft teams, My Window 11 laptop is not working

Discus and support Hello Microsoft teams, My Window 11 laptop is not working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft teams, My keyboard stopped working while using it . Inorder to know what could be the issue , I went to my settings and did about 15... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Nkeiruka Duru, Nov 27, 2023.

1. Hello Microsoft teams, My Window 11 laptop is not working

Hello Microsoft teams, My keyboard stopped working while using it . Inorder to know what could be the issue , I went to my settings and did about 15 optional updates available in my device. After that my system keeps restarting but doesn't boot on. And keeps popping up recovery information and switch off. Please what is the solution?

:)

Nkeiruka Duru, Nov 27, 2023

2. teams is not working in laptop

Hi Jayasudha S(00004851897),

Thanks for choosing Microsoft Community.

Based on your description, I know your requirement. Please be kindly to use Teams on the web(Log In | Microsoft Teams) to log in your account and check if you can successfully attend the meeting.

If you can successfully attend meeting In Teams on the web, it means there is something wrong with your Teams client. You can try the following suggestions.

1. Log out your account and log in again. Restart your Teams.
    2. Clear Teams cache. Quit Microsoft Teams if it shows on the status bar>Copy and paste the following location (%appdata%\Microsoft\Teams) into File Explorer>Delete contents of the entire folder>Restart Microsoft Teams.
    3. Uninstall your Teams and Re-install your Teams.
    4. If your Teams is not the latest, please update to the latest.

Hope the suggestions above can help you. If there is any update, please feel free to let me know. Your understanding is highly appreciated.

Thanks for your precious time. Have a nice day.

Best Regards,

Katherine

Katherine Yu MSFT, Nov 27, 2023
  3. Microsoft Teams high memory usage on windows 11

Hello Windowsuse#1,

I am Jaspreet Singh.

You can turn it off on startup and then reboot via these steps :

Press Windows key + I to open the Settings app.

Select the Apps category, and then press on the Startup button.

Locate the Teams app and turn it off

Then restart your system.

Or you can uninstall teams via these steps :

Press Windows key + I to open the Settings app.

Select the Apps category, and then click on Apps & features

Locate the Microsoft Teams app in the list and click on the three vertical dots next to it.

Click on Uninstall.

** You can always install team back from microsoft store.

Jaspreet Singh_050, Nov 27, 2023
  4. Brink Win User

Hello Microsoft teams, My Window 11 laptop is not working

Microsoft Teams app in Microsoft Store on Windows 10 and Windows 11

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...e/ba-p/3389292

Brink, Nov 27, 2023
Thema:

Hello Microsoft teams, My Window 11 laptop is not working

1. Hello Microsoft teams, My Window 11 laptop is not working - Similar Threads - Hello Microsoft teams

2. Hello Microsoft teams, My Window 11 laptop is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello Microsoft teams, My Window 11 laptop is not working: Hello Microsoft teams, My keyboard stopped working while using it . Inorder to know what could be the issue , I went to my settings and did about 15 optional updates available in my device. After that my system keeps restarting but doesn't boot on. And keeps popping up...
  3. My camera on Microsoft team not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My camera on Microsoft team not working: My camera for Microsoft team does not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-on-microsoft-team-not-working/0ce70b55-9c08-44ce-b9fe-b655e68ec7aa
  4. My camera on Microsoft team not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My camera on Microsoft team not working: My camera for Microsoft team does not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-on-microsoft-team-not-working/0ce70b55-9c08-44ce-b9fe-b655e68ec7aa
  5. hello team

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hello team: hello team, if I purchase the genuine version of windows 10 from Microsoft official website, then please tell about its validity, how long it will remain active, the cost is 10411 rupees only for windows 10 home, is it life time activation or not> ? please reply /// Gaurav/...
  6. hello team

hello team: hello team, if I purchase the genuine version of windows 10 from Microsoft official website, then please tell about its validity, how long it will remain active, the cost is 10411 rupees only for windows 10 home, is it life time activation or not> ? please reply /// Gaurav/...
  7. hello team

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  8. Windows Hello is not working for my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello is not working for my laptop: Heeya! I am trying to use this feature on windows laptop but is not working for my devicePlease help ! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-hello-is-not-working-for-my-laptop/c2f5610e-7513-4803-a4ad-b65de0931275
  9. Microsoft Teams not working

Microsoft Teams not working: When I double click Teams shortcut, the error message it give is - ' The application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000142. Click OK to close the application.' However if I right click Teams shortcut in the Windows taskbar and open setting or sign out , the teams app...
  10. My Webcam is not working with Microsoft Teams

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Webcam is not working with Microsoft Teams: My Webcam is not working with Microsoft Teams. When I start a Microsoft Teams meeting the Webcam light switches on but the window showing the picture remains blank I have uninstalled the Webcam driver and re-installed it. My Microsoft Webcam Apps works fine. Skype...