Windows 10: Hello mr. Da Costa

Discus and support Hello mr. Da Costa in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I bought used HDD with Genuine Windows10 OS. I want to mount it to my PC. I have new SSD on it, Then I want to clone it to my New SSD drive. Will I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by UldisHofmanis, Mar 18, 2020.

1. Hello mr. Da Costa

I bought used HDD with Genuine Windows10 OS. I want to mount it to my PC. I have new SSD on it,

Then I want to clone it to my New SSD drive. Will I lost Windows 10 genuine licence in this operation?

Sincerely, Uldis.

:)

UldisHofmanis, Mar 18, 2020

2. Windows Hello

Hi Bill,

For us to get a clearer picture of your Windows Hello picture, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g. updates, software installation)?
    • After resetting your device, have you tried updating your finger print or webcam driver?
    • Are you getting any error messages? If yes, what is the exact error message?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you try installing the latest hardware driver of your device. To do this , check this
    link, and follow the instructions provided by
    Andre Da Costa.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Mar 18, 2020
  3. Favorites disappeared from Microsoft Edge after November upgrade

Hello,

I would suggest you to follow the suggestions provided by Andre Da Costa from the below link and check if it helps.

Mr. Horst Gaida

Hope this helps.

ThofikhAhamad, Mar 18, 2020
  4. Hello mr. Da Costa

Display and sleep settings

Hi,

In order to help you with the issue about the display and sleep settings, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you tried the troubleshooting steps suggested by MVP Andre Da Costa? If you did, what were the results?
    • For us to avoid redundancy of the troubleshooting process, what were the other steps you have done to resolve the issue?

We look forward to your next post.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Mar 18, 2020
Thema:

Hello mr. Da Costa

1. Hello mr. Da Costa - Similar Threads - Hello Costa

2. Windows Hello not available..?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello not available..?: I recently bought this laptop that allegedly comes with an IR camera, and thus should work with Windows Hello. However, device manager says there is no compatible device. Any helpful insights?...
  3. Windows Hello not available..?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Hello not available..?: I recently bought this laptop that allegedly comes with an IR camera, and thus should work with Windows Hello. However, device manager says there is no compatible device. Any helpful insights?...
  4. Hello , I am facing an issue in my windows 10, when ever i select the drive , the drop down...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello , I am facing an issue in my windows 10, when ever i select the drive , the drop down...: Hello , I am facing an issue in my windows 10, when ever i select the drive to open or to upload ny file from the downloads or any other drive , the drop down menu in the serach bar start continously dropping down and i am not able to select or close the application...
  5. Hello , I am facing an issue in my windows 10, when ever i select the drive , the drop down...

Hello , I am facing an issue in my windows 10, when ever i select the drive , the drop down...: Hello , I am facing an issue in my windows 10, when ever i select the drive to open or to upload ny file from the downloads or any other drive , the drop down menu in the serach bar start continously dropping down and i am not able to select or close the application...
  6. Hello , I am facing an issue in my windows 10, when ever i select the drive , the drop down...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Hello suddenly started facing issue with my camera in windows 11, I'm unable to open camera...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello suddenly started facing issue with my camera in windows 11, I'm unable to open camera...: Hello I'm facing issue with my X250 ThinkPad laptop with windows 11 for camera suddenly started this problem it's not opening for better understanding I have attached 1 image pls check Ned solution urgent...
  8. Hello suddenly started facing issue with my camera in windows 11, I'm unable to open camera...

Hello suddenly started facing issue with my camera in windows 11, I'm unable to open camera...: Hello I'm facing issue with my X250 ThinkPad laptop with windows 11 for camera suddenly started this problem it's not opening for better understanding I have attached 1 image pls check Ned solution urgent...
  9. Windows hello sign-in option problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows hello sign-in option problem: Sign in options Windows hello, facial recognition, fingerprint and PIN are showing "something went wrong. Try again later." I already tried a method stating Remove fingerprint, PIN then restart your computer. This method did not help and still shows the same statement...
  10. Windows hello sign-in option problem

Windows hello sign-in option problem: Sign in options Windows hello, facial recognition, fingerprint and PIN are showing "something went wrong. Try again later." I already tried a method stating Remove fingerprint, PIN then restart your computer. This method did not help and still shows the same statement...