Windows 10: Hello mr. Da Costa

Discus and support Hello mr. Da Costa in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I bought used HDD with Genuine Windows10 OS. I want to mount it to my PC. I have new SSD on it, Then I want to clone it to my New SSD drive. Will I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by UldisHofmanis, Mar 18, 2020.

1. Hello mr. Da Costa

I bought used HDD with Genuine Windows10 OS. I want to mount it to my PC. I have new SSD on it,

Then I want to clone it to my New SSD drive. Will I lost Windows 10 genuine licence in this operation?

Sincerely, Uldis.

:)

UldisHofmanis, Mar 18, 2020

2. Windows Hello

Hi Bill,

For us to get a clearer picture of your Windows Hello picture, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g. updates, software installation)?
    • After resetting your device, have you tried updating your finger print or webcam driver?
    • Are you getting any error messages? If yes, what is the exact error message?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you try installing the latest hardware driver of your device. To do this , check this
    link, and follow the instructions provided by
    Andre Da Costa.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Mar 18, 2020
  3. Favorites disappeared from Microsoft Edge after November upgrade

Hello,

I would suggest you to follow the suggestions provided by Andre Da Costa from the below link and check if it helps.

Mr. Horst Gaida

Hope this helps.

ThofikhAhamad, Mar 18, 2020
  4. Hello mr. Da Costa

Display and sleep settings

Hi,

In order to help you with the issue about the display and sleep settings, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you tried the troubleshooting steps suggested by MVP Andre Da Costa? If you did, what were the results?
    • For us to avoid redundancy of the troubleshooting process, what were the other steps you have done to resolve the issue?

We look forward to your next post.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Mar 18, 2020
Thema:

Hello mr. Da Costa

1. Hello mr. Da Costa - Similar Threads - Hello Costa

2. unable to find fingerprint sensor in device manager and windows hello doesnt work anymore

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    unable to find fingerprint sensor in device manager and windows hello doesnt work anymore: there is no unknown device or any biometric device but my notebook has a fingerprint sensor, it worked fine for a year or so but since the past year i have been trying to make it work. My model is HP pavilion x360 14CD0053TX [ATTACH]...
  3. Windows hello login does not work

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows hello login does not work: Hi, We enabled the GPO "Windows hello for business". We were able to set up the PIN and fingerprint in the settings but when we try to login using the fingerprint and PIN its throws an error stating that "your credentials are not being verified". We use : HP elitebook...
  4. How do I change which camera Windows Hello uses to detect my face?

How do I change which camera Windows Hello uses to detect my face?: I've been using a Tobii 4C eye tracker to operate nearly 100% of my computer functions and with Windows Hello to log me in I'm basically quadriplegic. That works, but when it scans my face for Windows Hello, it stops working as an eye tracker and I usually have to ask for...
  5. Windows Hello Compatible Webcams 2020

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Hello Compatible Webcams 2020: Hi there, I'm looking for a webcam which is compatible with Windows Hello. Information about this is really scarce on the internet. My best finding is this redit post but that's all. Is there any specs available which can help me to find a proper device for making this...
  6. MS To Do Sign-In Without Hello

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS To Do Sign-In Without Hello: I am trying to set up Microsoft To Do as replacement for end-of-life Wunderlist; stand-alone application i.e. not within Office 365. Windows 10 PC sign-in appears to require Hello, which I do not use. How do you sign into To Do in this environment without Hello?...
  7. Disable or remove the Windows Hello Face app in Windows10 1909

Disable or remove the Windows Hello Face app in Windows10 1909: Hi, I don't have an IR camera and get event 360 warnings when logging in: "Windows Hello for Business provisioning will not be launched. Device is AAD joined AADJ or DJ++ : Not Tested User has logged on with AAD credentials: No Windows Hello for Business policy is enabled:...
  8. Why do I have to use Windows Hello to sign in to my account?

Why do I have to use Windows Hello to sign in to my account?: I want to sign in to my Microsoft account, however no matter what I do, I basically have to set up Windows Hello. I don't want to set up Windows Hello. When I press "I'll set up my account later", it just kicks me out of the sign in page and I have to repeat the process all...
  9. Windows Hello

Windows Hello: I had gotten my computer repaired around December and since then my Windows Hello Face, FingerPrint, and Pin are all saying it is unavailable and something went wrong and to try again later. I am not sure how to go about fixing it. It was all working prior to getting my...
  10. Windows Hello failure

Windows Hello failure: Once again, "Windows hello" tells me it dos not recognize the camera on my Surface Pro 4. The drivers are up to date according to the device manager. At least this time the camera itself still works, but this constantly recurring glitch is annoying....