Windows 10: Hello, my computer began to repair automatically the disk C

Discus and support Hello, my computer began to repair automatically the disk C in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, my computer began to repair automatically the disk C, at first I thought it was great because I clean the desk , But the problem is that now it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Fernan AlexisForero, Sep 30, 2019.

1. Hello, my computer began to repair automatically the disk C

Hello, my computer began to repair automatically the disk C, at first I thought it was great because I clean the desk , But the problem is that now it does not save any file, nor password and the microsoft store does not work. Can someone help me?.

:)

Fernan AlexisForero, Sep 30, 2019

2. Windows 10 Automatic Repair Fail

Hello,

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Are you getting any error messages when your computer is attempting to perform the Automatic Repair?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the suggested steps on this article
    to troubleshoot black screen issues on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Sep 30, 2019
  3. Unable to prompt in c: after an automatic repair. Any ideas ?

Hi all,

After a failed automatic repair, i tried to prompt in c: but i got a I/O message error.

I can prompt in D: or E: (or others) but not in C:

I try to restore a Windows 10 family ed. or at least to access the users documents folder to back up on an usb drive.

I'm lost (in paradise of windows automatic repair). So if someone have an idea or any "step by step" suggestion to solve my problem, i will be always grateful.

BR,

Fabrice MAICEL, Sep 30, 2019
  4. EDWALSH Win User

Hello, my computer began to repair automatically the disk C

Automatic Repair cannot repair.

A short time ago I upgraded all of my Computers Windows 10. They seemed to be working OK except for Outlook 2007. However, now the desktop computer will not boot up and goes into Preparation Automatic Repair. It appears that the boot up is through the
    Bios and cannot Repair the windows 10. I have tried the reset to no avail. I have checked the C:// disk on an external port and it seems to be fine. Perhaps the best approach would be to reinstall Windows 10.

Any suggestions as to How to try this? Or are there any other suggestions.

EDWALSH, Sep 30, 2019
Thema:

Hello, my computer began to repair automatically the disk C

1. Hello, my computer began to repair automatically the disk C - Similar Threads - Hello computer began

2. Automatic repair loop, no disk space

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic repair loop, no disk space: My pc is stuck on a automatic repair loop, i’ve tried solutions on yt but they dont work, tried command prompts and says theres no disk space in my c drive. I’ve tried to boot up to safe mode but always goes back to automatic repair screen and when i try to reset this pc it...
  3. Automatic repair loop, no disk space

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automatic repair loop, no disk space: My pc is stuck on a automatic repair loop, i’ve tried solutions on yt but they dont work, tried command prompts and says theres no disk space in my c drive. I’ve tried to boot up to safe mode but always goes back to automatic repair screen and when i try to reset this pc it...
  4. Automatic repair loop, no disk space

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Hello, My C drive is getting full automatically.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, My C drive is getting full automatically.: Hello, My C drive is getting full automatically. I have tried many ways. I have cleared my %temp% folder. done disk cleanup. Still I am having the same issue. I have taken a screenshot using treesize for your reference. Please help....
  6. Hello, My C drive is getting full automatically.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello, My C drive is getting full automatically.: Hello, My C drive is getting full automatically. I have tried many ways. I have cleared my %temp% folder. done disk cleanup. Still I am having the same issue. I have taken a screenshot using treesize for your reference. Please help....
  7. My computer is stuck on preparing automatic repair?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer is stuck on preparing automatic repair?: My computer is stuck on preparing automatic repair. How do I get past that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-stuck-on-preparing-automatic-repair/34a909f5-8c93-4c4c-b7bf-2e9776d0b86f
  8. My computer wouldn't start and entered into an Automatic Repair. The automatic repair...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My computer wouldn't start and entered into an Automatic Repair. The automatic repair...: Hey everyone I would love some help with the following issue: I turned on my laptop one day to find it runnin very slow so I restarted it and got caught with the error as seen above. I was wondering if this is something I can fix from home or if I need professional help....
  9. My "C" Disk space decreases automaticly !

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My "C" Disk space decreases automaticly !: after the last update this is getting started for my pc the system disk space decreases automtaticly it only stops when it reach 0 free space , then I remove some stuff to free some space and restart my pc , the problem start again .-. I tried to check my space usage by...
  10. My computer wouldn't start and entered into an Automatic Repair. The automatic repair...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer wouldn't start and entered into an Automatic Repair. The automatic repair...: My computer wouldn't start and entered into an Automatic Repair. The automatic repair "couldnt repair [my]PC". It specifies the following Log file: E:\Recovery\WindowsRE\Winre.wim\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt...