Windows 10: Hello. My digitally owned version of MSFS 2020 is asking for cd/disk???????

Discus and support Hello. My digitally owned version of MSFS 2020 is asking for cd/disk??????? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Cannot run it or have anywhere to turn.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Shastasm, Aug 17, 2021.

1. Shastasm Win User

Hello. My digitally owned version of MSFS 2020 is asking for cd/disk???????

Cannot run it or have anywhere to turn.

:)

Shastasm, Aug 17, 2021
  2. JTer Win User

MSFS 2020

I already paid for and downloaded MSFS 2020, and played it. Now after doing the Windows 2004 update MSFS 2020 will not start, just goes to screen
    Hello.  My digitally owned version of MSFS 2020 is asking for cd/disk??????? 438a4ba0-bc7c-4cb8-a31b-37ab66fdf6f7?upload=true.jpg

3. Installing downloaded version of MSFS 2020 over Game Pass for PC version

I have been using the Game Pass for PC version of MSFS 2020 Standard for the last month to try the new version of the game. I now wish to purchase, download and install the Premium Edition of MSFS 2020 to replace/overlay/convert the Game Pass version.

Are there any identified issues with performing this task? Will my existing logbook, graphics/other settings, liveries, cached files, etc. be retained? In other words, will the installation be seamless, keeping all my old data and simply require the "digital
    key" to activate the software?

Thanks in advance for any information the community can provide.

Ken in Kansas

Rusty Wings, Aug 17, 2021
  4. Hello. My digitally owned version of MSFS 2020 is asking for cd/disk???????

MSFS 2020

Hi,

I purchased MSFS 2020 pro when it was released and installed it on my computer - all fine except performance was bad. So I got a new computer, uninstalled MSFS from my old computer (services/apps) and reinstalled it on my new computer. Although the performance
    was now great I only seem to have the basic version (only two aircraft). What do I have to do to get the original pro version installed?

Many thanks

belvideresmith, Aug 17, 2021
Thema:

Hello. My digitally owned version of MSFS 2020 is asking for cd/disk???????

1. Hello. My digitally owned version of MSFS 2020 is asking for cd/disk??????? - Similar Threads - Hello digitally owned

2. MSFS 2020 Version 1.19.8

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSFS 2020 Version 1.19.8: Hi,Since I downloaded the new 1.19.8 version I cannot start the game anymore. I installed all the Windows and MS updates and I removed all the third parties contents from the Community folder before installing it. I also tried to reinstall the Simulator from scratch, but have...
  3. MSFS 2020 asking for disc on installed system even with digital ownership file installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSFS 2020 asking for disc on installed system even with digital ownership file installed: I've uninstalled and reinstalled the digital ownership file and the problem persists. The system is up to date and is otherwise running well. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.* Moved from Bing...
  4. MSFS 2020

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    MSFS 2020: Hi Can someone help with this please? Having a problem with the last mandatory update. No problems in the past, but this last one freezes when I enter the store to download it. Is this something to do with the fact that since the last mandatory update I have bought...
  5. MSFS 2020

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MSFS 2020: I purchased the product Jan 4th, got the download email proceeded to install when the PC i was installing on suffered a power issue requiring a new machine. A few weeks has passed, and the new machine arrived, and I am trying to find out how to download a copy of my...
  6. MSFS 2020.

MSFS 2020.: Has anything been done that allows me to open and play the new version? I paid for the FS2020 months ago. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msfs-2020/b3fda470-ef43-4d5d-9876-4b90afd08f55
  7. MSFS 2020, Windows 10 Version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSFS 2020, Windows 10 Version: I have been experiencing a problem for a few months now, but haven't been successful with MSFS 2020 Spt or with Steam Spt. Background. I purchased MSFS 2020 Deluxe Premium shortly after its initial release. I downloaded it on Steam. All went well for a short period. The...
  8. MSFS 2020

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    MSFS 2020: Hi, I purchased MSFS 2020 pro when it was released and installed it on my computer - all fine except performance was bad. So I got a new computer, uninstalled MSFS from my old computer services/apps and reinstalled it on my new computer. Although the performance was now...
  9. How do I install the digital version of msfs 2020

How do I install the digital version of msfs 2020: I updated my windows 10 version and am trying to fly , I need some operating info please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-install-the-digital-version-of-msfs-2020/792abccc-20e2-4242-b4b6-001bcd822d1b
  10. msfs 2020

msfs 2020: Flight sim 2020 did not load after 3 days of trying different things. Couldn't get past "Please Wait". Uninstalled msfs 2020 with the intent of starting installation over. Now the install code shows "Redeemed". Is there anything I can do?...