Windows 10: Hello... My laptop has gone off . If I try turning it on with battery, it goes off after 2...

Discus and support Hello... My laptop has gone off . If I try turning it on with battery, it goes off after 2... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello... My laptop has gone off . If I try turning it on with battery, it goes off after 2 minutes.. If I turn it on with no battery, it says automatic... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ATHMAN KHAMISI, Mar 18, 2023.

1. Hello... My laptop has gone off . If I try turning it on with battery, it goes off after 2...

Hello... My laptop has gone off . If I try turning it on with battery, it goes off after 2 minutes.. If I turn it on with no battery, it says automatic repair and diagnosing pc.. please help

:)

ATHMAN KHAMISI, Mar 18, 2023

2. laptop battery wont charge after latest update

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Connect the AC power adapter to your laptop.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s okay if you only have 1).

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions wont resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Start the laptop with only AC adapter connected to laptop.

4. When you login to Windows OS connect the battery while Windows OS working.

FreeBooter, Mar 18, 2023
  3. Battery Won't Charge Fully

Make sure to install all Windows important updates.

Install latest versions of your laptop device drivers you can download the latest device drivers from the device manufacturer or from your laptop manufacturer website.

Step 1

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s ok if you only have 1).

Hello... My laptop has gone off . If I try turning it on with battery, it goes off after 2... pbDp4sx.png

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions wont resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

Step 3

Reset the System Management Controller. Use one of these methods to reset the SMC, which controls battery management, battery status light.

1. Shut down the computer and disconnect the power cord.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Press and hold the power button for ten seconds.

4. Reattach the battery and AC power adapter, then start up the laptop.

Hopefully one of the above suggestions will help you resolve the battery not charging problem. If battery still doesn't charge, you may need to replace your battery.

FreeBooter, Mar 18, 2023
  4. Hello... My laptop has gone off . If I try turning it on with battery, it goes off after 2...

Plugged in but battery does not charge

If the laptop works without the battery then charger is functioning correctly. Take a cloth with a bit of rubbing alcohol on it (or some on-the-go alcohol swabs), and clean the metal contacts that connect your battery to your laptop.

Make sure to install all Windows important updates.

Install latest versions of your laptop device drivers you can download the latest device drivers from the device manufacturer or from your laptop manufacturer website.

Step 1

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

4. Power on the laptop

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s ok if you only have 1).

Hello... My laptop has gone off . If I try turning it on with battery, it goes off after 2... pbDp4sx.png

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

Step 3

Reset the System Management Controller. Use one of these methods to reset the SMC, which controls battery management, battery status light.

1. Shut down the computer and disconnect the power cord.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Press and hold the power button for ten seconds.

4. Reattach the battery and AC power adapter, then start up the laptop.

Hopefully one of the above suggestions will help you resolve the battery not charging problem. If battery still doesn't charge, you may need to replace your battery.

FreeBooter, Mar 18, 2023
Thema:

Hello... My laptop has gone off . If I try turning it on with battery, it goes off after 2...

1. Hello... My laptop has gone off . If I try turning it on with battery, it goes off after 2... - Similar Threads - Hello laptop has

2. Why does my Laptop instantly turns off after trying to turn it on?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my Laptop instantly turns off after trying to turn it on?: Hello My name is ParhamI have a problem that when i try to turn on my laptop it instantly turns offMy laptop : Dell Latitude E5550 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-laptop-instantly-turns-off-after/2b88d3aa-95cd-48a8-a975-6aec2ec27bf5
  3. Why does my Laptop instantly turns off after trying to turn it on?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my Laptop instantly turns off after trying to turn it on?: Hello My name is ParhamI have a problem that when i try to turn on my laptop it instantly turns offMy laptop : Dell Latitude E5550 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-laptop-instantly-turns-off-after/2b88d3aa-95cd-48a8-a975-6aec2ec27bf5
  4. Why does my Laptop instantly turns off after trying to turn it on?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Hello... My laptop has gone off . If I try turning it on with battery, it goes off after 2...

Hello... My laptop has gone off . If I try turning it on with battery, it goes off after 2...: Hello... My laptop has gone off . If I try turning it on with battery, it goes off after 2 minutes.. If I turn it on with no battery, it says automatic repair and diagnosing pc.. please help...
  6. Hello... My laptop has gone off . If I try turning it on with battery, it goes off after 2...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello... My laptop has gone off . If I try turning it on with battery, it goes off after 2...: Hello... My laptop has gone off . If I try turning it on with battery, it goes off after 2 minutes.. If I turn it on with no battery, it says automatic repair and diagnosing pc.. please help...
  7. Laptop turns off exactly 2 seconds after I turn it on

Laptop turns off exactly 2 seconds after I turn it on: hey my other laptop turns off literally and exactly 2 secs after i on it any solutions?* Moved from Virus & Malware* Original title: laptop not working...
  8. Laptop randomly turned off at 30% battery

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop randomly turned off at 30% battery: Randomly just shut off at least 30% and when I plugged it in and checked after it said it was at 5% what's going on and how do I fix? submitted by /u/ih8redsn0w [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jv8bc7/laptop_randomly_turned_off_at_30_battery/
  9. WiFi turns off after turning off / sleeping laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi turns off after turning off / sleeping laptop: Hello, probably after updating windows10, although I am not sure, in my laptop, where everything was okay so far, something with Wifi turned on, which disconnects after, e.g. sleeping the laptop. After turning it on, I have to wait a while until the internet connects again. I...
  10. Laptop screen brightness goes down after I turn HDR off

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop screen brightness goes down after I turn HDR off: Hello everyone, I bought a new laptop Legion y740. Everything is ok except for the fact that the screen brightness is very low at it's maximum setting. If i turn HDR the screen is super bright and nice. When I turn it off it goes back to being dim even though the setting...