Windows 10: Hello my laptop is always stuck at loading screen writing "Error C0000034 applying update...

Discus and support Hello my laptop is always stuck at loading screen writing "Error C0000034 applying update... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My laptop has been stuck at Loading screen "Error C0000034 applying update operation 135 of 86591 _00000000000..." I would be very grateful for your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ayodeji21, Nov 30, 2023.

1. Ayodeji21 Win User

Hello my laptop is always stuck at loading screen writing "Error C0000034 applying update...

My laptop has been stuck at Loading screen "Error C0000034 applying update operation 135 of 86591 _00000000000..." I would be very grateful for your assistant

:)

Ayodeji21, Nov 30, 2023
  2. Hanley78 Win User

Error C0000034 applying update operation 13 of 51290

This morning I went to turn on my computer and it displayed a black screen with the blue windows loho and text under it saying “Error C0000034 applying update operation 13 of 51290 (_00000000000...)” it has the little spinning loading dots but it doesn’t
    move from this screen. Is there a way I can fix this?

Hanley78, Nov 30, 2023
  3. morneros Win User
    Fatal error c0000034 applying update operation 112 of 185516

Hi there,

Off the bat, I'm no expert. Had my pc upgraded and loaded with W10. Starting it up for the first time, I'm getting the error displayed. Restarted a few times without any difference.

Error displayed: "Fatal error C0000034 applying update operation 112 of 185516 ($$_s...)"

Please provide me with some "idiot's guide" assistance?

morneros, Nov 30, 2023
  4. Gowrish_S Win User

Hello my laptop is always stuck at loading screen writing "Error C0000034 applying update...

Error C0000034 applying update operation 13 of 51290

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Which version of Windows is installed on your computer?
    2. Were any major changes made on your computer, prior to this issue?

Ideally, we recommend the update to complete installing. However, we can try a few steps if the installation is not making any progress.

Method 1: Disconnect any external devices connected to the computer.

Method 2: Perform system restore and check if it helps.

• From the login screen, click Shutdown, then hold down the Shift key while selecting
      Restart.
    • Select Troubleshoot.
    • Click on Advanced options.
    • Select System Restore.

Method 3: Run DISM command to revert pending options.

• From the login screen, click Shutdown, then hold down the Shift key while selecting
      Restart.
    • Select Troubleshoot.
    • Click on Advanced options.
    • Select Command prompt.
    • Enter this command: DISM /image:C:\ /cleanup-image /revertpendingactions

Hope this helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking on Yes or No.

Regards,

Gowrish S

Microsoft Community –Moderator

Gowrish_S, Nov 30, 2023
Thema:

1. Hello my laptop is always stuck at loading screen writing "Error C0000034 applying update... - Similar Threads - Hello laptop always

2. My Laptop Stuck at Loading Screen After Windows Update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My Laptop Stuck at Loading Screen After Windows Update.: Hello,i tried to update windows on my laptop and after restart it get stuck on loading screen after i enter the password. Stuck and restart after a while. I tried the following fix using shift and restart:1 to restore the system2cmd command3repair pc4uefiand all other...
  3. My Laptop Stuck at Loading Screen After Windows Update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Laptop Stuck at Loading Screen After Windows Update.: Hello,i tried to update windows on my laptop and after restart it get stuck on loading screen after i enter the password. Stuck and restart after a while. I tried the following fix using shift and restart:1 to restore the system2cmd command3repair pc4uefiand all other...
  4. Hello my laptop is always stuck at loading screen writing "Error C0000034 applying update...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello my laptop is always stuck at loading screen writing "Error C0000034 applying update...: My laptop has been stuck at Loading screen "Error C0000034 applying update operation 135 of 86591 _00000000000..." I would be very grateful for your assistant...
  5. My laptop is stuck on loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is stuck on loading screen: So one day I on'd my laptop and it said "Preparing automatic Repair" So I waited for it to finish, then after a while the Blue Screen of Death popped up and it said "driver_pnp_watchdog" and it restarted, so when it restarted it just had a loading sign so I thought it was...
  6. My laptop is stuck on loading screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop is stuck on loading screen: So one day I on'd my laptop and it said "Preparing automatic Repair" So I waited for it to finish, then after a while the Blue Screen of Death popped up and it said "driver_pnp_watchdog" and it restarted, so when it restarted it just had a loading sign so I thought it was...
  7. Fatal error C0000034 applying update operation in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fatal error C0000034 applying update operation in Windows 10: [ATTACH]If when installing new updates on your Windows 10 device, the update installation fails […] This article Fatal error C0000034 applying update operation in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  8. My laptop is stuck on loading screens

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My laptop is stuck on loading screens: Got my laptop (lenovo Yoga 820) back from geek squad. Everything that happened (not in chronological order) Cortona does her 8 hour intro. laptop dies. Well maybe idbe able to see the battery its at when cortana does her whole show, i would plug it in! Plug pc in. Notice...
  9. Zoo storm stuck on boot up with error c0000034

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Zoo storm stuck on boot up with error c0000034: I've tried everything I can the PC will not start it just gets stuck on that screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zoo-storm-stuck-on-boot-up-with-error-c0000034/7119e2a7-66a9-4bbf-9b49-bb5ebce65eb8
  10. Windows 10 - Loading screen always stuck after update.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 - Loading screen always stuck after update.: Hi all, I've had my laptop for five months now. Every windows update I have ever tried to install would result in being stuck on the loading screen in an infinite loop. This eventually leads to me having to system restore (sometimes with success) otherwise reset the PC to...